+ Reply
Page 14 of 131 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 2605

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ayecon for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by sino84 Smexy!!! What is the font you using ?
...
  1. #261
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ha Noi, Vietnam, Vietnam
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 11 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Smexy!!!

    What is the font you using ?

  2. #262
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    This is me for now.

    Could u plz share the lock screen wallpaper

  3. #263
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 230 Times in 131 Posts

    For dock reflection : Dock Reflection.rar

    Just throw both the files into the /var/stash/Themes/ayecon SpringBoard.theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/ folder and respring. Remember to backup the original files.

  4. #264
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,181
    Thanks
    5,137
    Thanked 1,433 Times in 682 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    Some icon requests

    Attachment 589632 Attachment 589633 Attachment 589634 Attachment 589635



    Nice icons there bro!! try to use sharpen filter on some weak images

    Ok folks, It's time for bed ... almost 5am here in Poland, gonna comeback latter have a great Day/Night all !!!!

    iskariotA over and out
    Thx for the advice!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to nealh For This Useful Post:

    iskariotA (06-09-2012)

  6. #265
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Sinskin8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts

    Thank you for sharing the dock reflection

    Still can't change icons using the method listed a couple pages back.. :/ anything else I can try using ifile??

    Edit: I'm an idiot haha got it working perfectly thank you
    Last edited by Sinskin8r; 06-09-2012 at 04:44 AM.

  7. #266
    CS6 Fanatic iskariotA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    2714'N i 6708'W
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks
    3,152
    Thanked 8,702 Times in 1,202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    Thank you for sharing the dock reflection

    Still can't change icons using the method listed a couple pages back.. :/ anything else I can try using ifile??

    Edit: I'm an idiot haha got it working perfectly thank you
    Try Creating another copy of each icon in this folder and name it for example: Skyfire.png and [email protected] this should work
    But You must remember one thing.... If you use any type of icon shadow addon there will be a lil difference between shadow on bundle icon and icon in "Icons" folder and also the reflection in dock will be pushed further down in dock icons...
    Last edited by iskariotA; 06-09-2012 at 04:55 AM.


  8. #267
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Sinskin8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts

    I got it working thank you I appreciate the help I've never really been one to theme but this just looks to good. Also has anyone noticed when you pull up or down the notification center looks kind of "glitchy"? It kind of flashes a bit.. If that makes any sense at all. I have intelliscreenx, ncsettings, and weekillbackground in use on my nc center. I wonder if they are causing this..

  9. #268
    CS6 Fanatic iskariotA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    2714'N i 6708'W
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks
    3,152
    Thanked 8,702 Times in 1,202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    I got it working thank you I appreciate the help I've never really been one to theme but this just looks to good. Also has anyone noticed when you pull up or down the notification center looks kind of "glitchy"? It kind of flashes a bit.. If that makes any sense at all. I have intelliscreenx, ncsettings, and weekillbackground in use on my nc center. I wonder if they are causing this..
    Hmm i don't have any problems with NC ....

    Btw me atm



  10. #269
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Sinskin8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts

    I'm sure I'll come across the issue.. And btw really jealous^^

  11. #270
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 230 Times in 131 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    Hmm i don't have any problems with NC ....

    Btw me atm

    Whoa man. You got a winner there. Mind sharing the widget, iconoslam layout and wallpaper? Thank you!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to sacred For This Useful Post:

    iskariotA (06-09-2012)

  13. #271
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Hey Surenix, first off I wanna thank you for this awesome theme! This one sure is the best theme I have ever used. Anyway, when I'm using my own icon I made with your .psd template and theming it using the "bundles method", I'm getting these little annoying shadows (or whatever) under my icon. See this picture and Beejive icon:



    I noticed you have made the Tweetbot icon canvas actually a bit larger than the icon itself is. Maybe I need to do the same? I don't want to use the summerboard method for theming anymore. :P

    For those interested, here's the Beejive icon I made:

  14. #272
    CS6 Fanatic iskariotA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    2714'N i 6708'W
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks
    3,152
    Thanked 8,702 Times in 1,202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Whoa man. You got a winner there. Mind sharing the widget, iconoslam layout and wallpaper? Thank you!
    Cheers

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsf8zw80xb...ther.theme.rar

    And the iconoclasm layout is FiveIRows improved (by Keyaku)


  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

    sacred (06-09-2012), stljrd1980 (06-10-2012)

  16. #273
    iPhoneaholic Cush66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 218 Times in 135 Posts

    Yea def that wallaper!!

  17. #274
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 230 Times in 131 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    Cheers

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/wsf8zw80xb...ther.theme.rar

    And the iconoclasm layout is FiveIRows improved (by Keyaku)
    You da man! Thanks bro! By the way, I tried the FiveIRows improved but my icons are not placed like your layout... Strange.
    Last edited by sacred; 06-09-2012 at 05:54 AM.

  18. #275
    CS6 Fanatic iskariotA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    2714'N i 6708'W
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks
    3,152
    Thanked 8,702 Times in 1,202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cush66 View Post
    Yea def that wallaper!!


    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    You da man! Thanks bro! By the way, I tried the FiveIRows improved but my icons are not placed like your layout... Strange.
    Show me what you got there


  19. #276
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 230 Times in 131 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post




    Show me what you got there


    Here man. I'm sure I am doing something wrong though haha. Also, could you tell me where can I set the weather in the folder? Exactly which line? Seems different from other widgets...

  20. #277
    CS6 Fanatic iskariotA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    2714'N i 6708'W
    Posts
    1,443
    Thanks
    3,152
    Thanked 8,702 Times in 1,202 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post


    Here man. I'm sure I am doing something wrong though haha. Also, could you tell me where can I set the weather in the folder? Exactly which line? Seems different from other widgets...
    Every thing is fine just move all icons one row down

    Tell me witch City You live in and I'll change that file for You so You can replace it


  21. The Following User Says Thank You to iskariotA For This Useful Post:

    sacred (06-09-2012)

  22. #278
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 230 Times in 131 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    Every thing is fine just move all icons one row down

    Tell me witch City You live in and I'll change that file for You so You can replace it
    Ah I guess you need Gridlock then? I live in Singapore by the way Thanks for the help again man!

  23. #279
    iPhoneaholic dd721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    679
    Thanked 394 Times in 170 Posts

    This theme is gorgeous.


  24. #280
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    661
    Thanked 146 Times in 99 Posts

    can anymore make a new music icon? if so thatd be awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Just messin about so far.

    can you share the wallpaper? please?
    Last edited by jackson1714; 06-09-2012 at 07:36 AM.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts