+ Reply
Page 127 of 131 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,540 of 2605

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ayecon for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Can someone make the green phone icon without stripes?
...
  1. #2521
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Can someone make the green phone icon without stripes?

  2. #2522
    What's Jailbreak? THX7168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheG33k View Post
    Attachment 636588

    nice iBlank icon anyone? I don't use gridlock, even though it's a very nice tweak. it causes more problems than it solves.
    I use the one attached below, modded it using ayecon's Mobile Terminal icon, then added a semi-transparent ayecon that comes with the .psd


    To get to my question. I was wondering if anyone could help out. I use the Google Search app mainly for the Now feature, so I want to have a more fitting icon. I made this simple one that I want to use (attached below) but I'm having trouble getting it to show at all. I figured out the bundle identifier is com.google.GoogleMobile and I've added that folder into the proper location. I have tried naming the png Icon and Icon@2x and icon@2x and I even tried AppIcon@2x after noticing the custom ayecon Google Maps was named that as well. Any ideas would be appreciated, and feel free to use that icon I made if you can get it to work.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ayecon for iOS-icon114.png   ayecon for iOS-google-now.png  

  3. #2523
    iPhoneaholic BoyBastos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    1,317
    Thanked 277 Times in 168 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by THX7168 View Post
    I use the one attached below, modded it using ayecon's Mobile Terminal icon, then added a semi-transparent ayecon that comes with the .psd


    To get to my question. I was wondering if anyone could help out. I use the Google Search app mainly for the Now feature, so I want to have a more fitting icon. I made this simple one that I want to use (attached below) but I'm having trouble getting it to show at all. I figured out the bundle identifier is com.google.GoogleMobile and I've added that folder into the proper location. I have tried naming the png Icon and Icon@2x and icon@2x and I even tried AppIcon@2x after noticing the custom ayecon Google Maps was named that as well. Any ideas would be appreciated, and feel free to use that icon I made if you can get it to work.
    try icon_2x.png mate rename it and can i have the icon in 114x114 please when i download it its 98x100

    PS THX can i use this icon and retheme it i like it
    Last edited by BoyBastos; 06-02-2013 at 08:41 PM.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to BoyBastos For This Useful Post:

    THX7168 (06-02-2013)

  5. #2524
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ORCF View Post
    Hope this helps complete your look.
    Someone please make this icon and provide the name of the folder it should be in. The last app I need.

  6. #2525
    What's Jailbreak? THX7168's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 15 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fundulz View Post
    Someone please make this icon and provide the name of the folder it should be in. The last app I need.
    Not sure if you were asking for a custom icon from scratch or just to mask it, but here's the masked icon.
    ayecon for iOS-things-ayecon.png

    com.culturedcode.ThingsTouch

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBastos View Post
    try icon_2x.png mate rename it and can i have the icon in 114x114 please when i download it its 98x100

    PS THX can i use this icon and retheme it i like it
    Here's the file again at 114x114. Anyway, there is is and sure feel free to use it and retheme it, anything you'd like. No worries here.

    I just tried your suggestion to name it Icon_2x and that worked, mostly. It's finally themed now, but now I'm getting a black border around it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ayecon for iOS-google-now-114.png  
    Last edited by THX7168; 06-02-2013 at 11:30 PM.

  7. #2526
    iPhoneaholic BoyBastos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    1,317
    Thanked 277 Times in 168 Posts

    its an apple icon so u need to resize it to 114x114 i think and ayecon will mask it. the file u have is still 100x100 hehe

  8. #2527
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by THX7168 View Post
    Not sure if you were asking for a custom icon from scratch or just to mask it, but here's the masked icon.
    Attachment 641469

    com.culturedcode.ThingsTouch


    Here's the file again at 114x114. Anyway, there is is and sure feel free to use it and retheme it, anything you'd like. No worries here.

    I just tried your suggestion to name it Icon_2x and that worked, mostly. It's finally themed now, but now I'm getting a black border around it.
    Thanks for the masked icon, I really really appreciate it. I noticed that it is a different size from other icons? Is that ok? I haven't had a chance to test it out yet. Also, how should the icon be named in the folder in Things?

  9. #2528
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    can someone please help me out! i downloaded Ayecon but ive seen lots of pictures of people with different icons. i was wondering how i can change mine to some of the same ones others got. thanks

  10. #2529
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Toolysenegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    503
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 121 Times in 88 Posts

    2 request.

    Light and free music downloader

  11. #2530
    What's Jailbreak? jasonfadela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts

    ayecon for iOS-image.pngayecon for iOS-image-1-.png

    My Setup
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ayecon for iOS-public_ayecoaaan_psd.png  
    Last edited by jasonfadela; 06-10-2013 at 11:57 PM.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jasonfadela For This Useful Post:

    alobaid6 (06-11-2013), ogkikz (10-06-2013)

  13. #2531
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    193
    Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts

    My setup

    LS


    SB


  14. #2532
    iPhoneaholic sker@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked 416 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by alobaid6 View Post
    My setup

    LS


    SB

    Can you share the slider??

  15. #2533
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    193
    Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sker@ View Post
    Can you share the slider??
    Enjoy

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/2bixb7mgww...tif%20modd.zip

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alobaid6 For This Useful Post:

    broflok (06-16-2013), sker@ (06-11-2013)

  17. #2534
    iPhoneaholic sker@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    415
    Thanks
    690
    Thanked 416 Times in 238 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by alobaid6 View Post
    Thanx a Lot!!

  18. #2535
    iPhone? More like MyPhone C-losBeats's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 73 Times in 44 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfadela View Post
    What battery is this bro?

  19. #2536
    What's Jailbreak? jasonfadela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts

    If you have a request for mask an icon just tell me, i'll make it for you (give the icon that you want to mask)
    Last edited by jasonfadela; 06-13-2013 at 08:30 AM.

  20. #2537
    What's Jailbreak? jasonfadela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by C-losBeats View Post
    What battery is this bro?
    NoisyElegance

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to jasonfadela For This Useful Post:

    ogkikz (10-06-2013)

  22. #2538
    Green Apple Longhorns87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    59
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Does anyone know what music player this is and where I can get it if possible
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1371839816.894562.jpg

  23. #2539
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Does anyone can tell me how to remove icons mirror at dock like this pic?

  24. #2540
    iPhoneaholic Werty12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    430
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 345 Times in 193 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by whisky_x View Post
    Does anyone can tell me how to remove icons mirror at dock like this pic?
    Not really sure what you mean. But winterboard transparent dock checked should do the trick. If this what your talking about.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts