Page 122 of 131 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2606

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ayecon for iOS

  1. #2421
    My iPhone is a Part of Me tsatryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cumberland, Maryland
    Posts
    879
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 395 Times in 146 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Computer1603 View Post
    hello, does anyone know why I have this ugly half black - half transparent Statusbar??
    Your wallpaper isn't sized correctly. It's pulled down, or too short, one or the other. Change it in Settings.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to tsatryan For This Useful Post:

    Computer1603 (04-12-2013)

  3. #2422
    Quote Originally Posted by tsatryan View Post
    Your wallpaper isn't sized correctly. It's pulled down, or too short, one or the other. Change it in Settings.
    Oh god, thank you

  4. #2423
    It looks great and everything is themed very well but I have to admit that i am not a fan of those icons there great but not my taste :/

  5. #2424

  6. #2425
    How do you get the red banners for notifications?

  7. #2426

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to IsaacTobalina For This Useful Post:

    Werty12 (04-14-2013)

  9. #2427
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    Thanks!!

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1365960971.026374.jpg
    I like it.
    Last edited by Werty12; 04-14-2013 at 12:36 PM.

  10. #2428
    How do you change the silver camera icon to black

    What wallpaper did you use on the second pic
    Last edited by Longhorns87; 04-14-2013 at 05:17 PM.

  11. #2429
    i don't know from wich theme it is lol i found it on wallpapers but i will try to get it for you. What do you have iphone 4 or 5?

  12. #2430
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    i don't know from wich theme it is lol i found it on wallpapers but i will try to get it for you. What do you have iphone 4 or 5?
    Iphone 5

  13. #2431

  14. #2432
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    Thanks ... but I thought the wood dock comed with it or its on a diff theme

  15. #2433
    Oh thw wood dock comes with the theme edgyHD sorry but i can't share it with you sinceits a paid theme :/

  16. #2434
    Ayecon WhatsApp Chatkit made it for me...

    ayecon WhatsApp ChatKit.zip

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to juancho13 For This Useful Post:

    Troneas (04-16-2013)

  18. #2435
    Quote Originally Posted by juancho13 View Post
    Ayecon WhatsApp Chatkit made it for me...

    ayecon WhatsApp ChatKit.zip


    omg just today i was complaining to a friend how appalling whatsapp looks and ayecon's failure to fix it.


    this certainly helps to make it more attractive!

    thanks for sharing!!!

  19. #2436
    Quote Originally Posted by Troneas View Post
    omg just today i was complaining to a friend how appalling whatsapp looks and ayecon's failure to fix it.


    this certainly helps to make it more attractive!

    thanks for sharing!!!
    Looks better with SMS Background!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to juancho13 For This Useful Post:

    Troneas (04-16-2013)

  21. #2437
    Quote Originally Posted by juancho13 View Post
    Looks better with SMS Background!
    you're the man

  22. #2438
    Quote Originally Posted by Troneas View Post
    you're the man
    Thanks dude! Credits to Ayecon author too... this theme is the best!

    Quote Originally Posted by juancho13 View Post
    Thanks dude! Credits to Ayecon author too... this theme is the best!
    I Hope he put the ChatKit in the next version...
    Last edited by juancho13; 04-16-2013 at 09:17 PM.

  23. #2439
    What's the tweak to change your network data icon (3g/4g) on status bar like replace it With something else

  24. #2440
    Zeppelin search it on cydia

Page 122 of 131 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •