Page 109 of 131 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 119 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 2606

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ayecon for iOS

  1. #2161
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Poiret One Font

    Here my current set-up with some more poiret one font ( but not only poiret one)

    Attachment 621281
    replace this bottom right icon and it will be parfect.

  2. #2162
    Quote Originally Posted by ThelostMC View Post
    replace this bottom right icon and it will be parfect.
    ... This is the standard ayecon folder icon with all my cydia App. inside, but thanks .

  3. #2163
    i allready searched some pages back but didnt find my answer...so why on an iphone 5 cant see the ayecon status bar? i have offcourse enabled it on winterboard but nothing..i see only stock icons...any ideas?

  4. #2164
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Calabasas, California, United States
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    What are you using to move your icons anywhere?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal eH View Post
    Hello, I'm new to this forum and I recently purchased Ayecon and I must say it's amazing!
    Here's a pic of my homescreen: Attachment 621271
    I'm trying to put this widget:

    With ayecons theme but all I get is ayecons icons removed and the icons hiding the weather widget
    Can someone help me?
    How did you get your icons to move down so you can put the time and weather widget? I can't find a tweak that works with iPhone 5. Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Me now



    In springtomize I selected 5irows and 5 columns of icons.

    In the Setup.js :
    Multilangage
    C or F (weather)
    12h or 24h format
    To have your weather :
    // Yahoo weather code
    // To get weather code, follow these steps:
    // 1. Visit Yahoo Weather
    // Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News
    // 2 *Search for your city/town.
    // 3. Select the appropriate result and go to that page.
    // 4. Find a series of numbers at the end of the page's URL.*
    // For example, this is New York's:
    // New York Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather
    // 5. The last digits of the URL is your weather code

    Now download > DaWidget.zip

    Credits > fif7y (main code) and Mone (few UI + wall + overlay + inspiration).

    Enjoy Ayecon (please do not pirate the theme).
    Last edited by duboi; 02-10-2013 at 09:33 PM.

  5. #2165
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Me now



    In springtomize I selected 5irows and 5 columns of icons.

    In the Setup.js :
    Multilangage
    C or F (weather)
    12h or 24h format
    To have your weather :
    // Yahoo weather code
    // To get weather code, follow these steps:
    // 1. Visit Yahoo Weather
    // Yahoo! Weather - Weather Forecasts | Maps | News
    // 2 *Search for your city/town.
    // 3. Select the appropriate result and go to that page.
    // 4. Find a series of numbers at the end of the page's URL.*
    // For example, this is New York's:
    // New York Weather Forecasts | Maps | News - Yahoo! Weather
    // 5. The last digits of the URL is your weather code

    Now download > DaWidget.zip

    Credits > fif7y (main code) and Mone (few UI + wall + overlay + inspiration).

    Enjoy Ayecon (please do not pirate the theme).
    Thanks for the widget and guide!

    Here's Mine.

    -mine.png

  6. #2166
    Quote Originally Posted by duboi View Post
    What are you using to move your icons anywhere?



    How did you get your icons to move down so you can put the time and weather widget? I can't find a tweak that works with iPhone 5. Thanks!
    Use iBlanks
    Double post, sorry
    Last edited by captvizcenzo; 02-11-2013 at 01:36 PM.

  7. #2167
    Anyone know how to get SBNative Weather Widget working on iOS 6.1?

  8. #2168
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    661
    Thanked 146 Times in 99 Posts

    i have a question i was trying to use some of the icons that were made but they show all blurry do i need to change the size on an iphone 5? thanks in advance

  9. #2169
    Ayecon V 1.3 how does the new added icon looks like ? please post

  10. #2170
    Quote Originally Posted by JAE View Post
    Anyone know how to get SBNative Weather Widget working on iOS 6.1?
    The one by LEXS1411? I got it up and running. You need all the extras installed that go with weathericon, just don't install weathericon. don't have userbackground checked in winterboard

  11. #2171
    Can I request some icons please. http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/7676/imagevyn.jpg
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  12. #2172
    Quote Originally Posted by mattimeo84 View Post
    The one by LEXS1411? I got it up and running. You need all the extras installed that go with weathericon, just don't install weathericon. don't have userbackground checked in winterboard
    Yes the one by LEXS. What extras you talking about? WeatherIcon don't work on iOS 6.1 and Userbackground isn't checked.

    -img_0003.png

  13. #2173
    i got the extras by installing weathericon, doing a respring, then uninstalling weather icon, that gets you the needed library files. can you upload a picture of your winterboard list?

  14. #2174
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    661
    Thanked 146 Times in 99 Posts

    here's my current set up...any one know of a simple widget that works with iPhone 5? -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360696263.205945.jpg

  15. #2175
    -img_0005.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0003.png  

  16. #2176
    What font is that?

  17. #2177
    Quote Originally Posted by june13 View Post
    What font is that?
    Mine?

  18. #2178
    Quote Originally Posted by JAE View Post
    -img_0005.png
    i hate when this happens to me, but i have no idea why mine works and yours doesn't. mine started working when installed then uninstalled weathericon. i have the widget underneath all of the ayecon parts in winterboard.

  19. #2179
    Quote Originally Posted by mattimeo84 View Post
    i hate when this happens to me, but i have no idea why mine works and yours doesn't. mine started working when installed then uninstalled weathericon. i have the widget underneath all of the ayecon parts in winterboard.
    I got it now after installing/removing WeatherIcon, thanks (;

  20. #2180
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    661
    Thanked 146 Times in 99 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by faarkrog74 View Post
    Ayecon V 1.3 how does the new added icon looks like ? please post
    what were the new icons?

Page 109 of 131 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99107108109110111 119 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •