+ Reply
Page 108 of 131 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98106107108109110 118 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2604

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ayecon for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by sacred Thanks! I resized it to 114x114 but now I have a white border? hmm, thats odd..i've only had black border issues..another alternative is to make a
...
  1. #2141
    My iPhone is a Part of Me darkenmyday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    580
    Thanks
    403
    Thanked 762 Times in 430 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sacred View Post
    Thanks! I resized it to 114x114 but now I have a white border?

    hmm, thats odd..i've only had black border issues..another alternative is to make a folder within the "ayecon Springboard" folder called "Icons" and make 2 copies of the maps icon; one named "Google Maps.png" and the other "Google [email protected]" that should work

  2. #2142
    What's Jailbreak? elpiojoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires - Argentina
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 39 Times in 10 Posts

    Try this, I have only ipad 2 and I can not prove, sorry for my English

    ayecon for iOS-appicon-72-2x.png

  3. #2143
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 49 Times in 40 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    Attachment 611776

    updated backgrounds are looking good especially with this keyboard!
    how you applied the ayecon background on your keyboard? i have the paid version of colorkeyboard when i set landscape and portrait BG on settings it doesn't work..

  4. #2144
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    577
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 230 Times in 131 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by darkenmyday View Post
    Nope, that didn't work either. It reverted back to the stock Google Maps icon

    Quote Originally Posted by elpiojoso View Post
    Try this, I have only ipad 2 and I can not prove, sorry for my English

    Attachment 621054
    This worked! I don't have the white or black borders anymore. Thank you!

  5. #2145
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    61
    Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

    Hi, what about an ayecon auxo theme?

  6. #2146
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Sinskin8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    how you applied the ayecon background on your keyboard? i have the paid version of colorkeyboard when i set landscape and portrait BG on settings it doesn't work..
    I know on some keyboards the wallpaper background feature in color keyboard does not work. Just keep looking for new ones and apply the wallpapers

  7. #2147
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 23 Times in 16 Posts

    I use the old "retro" icon for the Maps app (the one from ayecon 1.0) and the new ayecon Maps icon (introduced in ayecon 1.1) for Google Maps. Here's how to do it.

    Create a folder called XXXX.theme in the var/stash/Themes.XXXXX folder. Create a new folder called Bundles inside the .theme folder. Create the folder com.google.Maps. Move whatever icons you want and make sure to name them AppIcon.png, and [email protected]. To show up in the preview, make sure to resize said icon to 50x50 and name it AppIcon-Small.png, [email protected], and [email protected]

    Oh and enable the theme in Winterboard, slide the new theme to the top (as it cascades and will override the ayecon selections), and use fswipecache to clear all the caches to make sure the icon renders.

    In the future, I use AppInfo to figure out 1) the exact bundle to use and 2) the icon names. Sometimes it's [email protected], but not always. If that fails, use AI to open the app folder in iFile, open the [name of app].app folder, and poke around for what the icon names are.

    EDIT: Attached is how AppInfo provides icon and bundle data. Also a list of various ayecon and inPulse icons that I've re-appropriated for reuse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ayecon for iOS-2013-02-09-00.26.09.png   ayecon for iOS-2013-02-09-00.24.05.png  
    Last edited by hbdragon88; 02-09-2013 at 01:31 AM.

  8. #2148
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 49 Times in 40 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    I know on some keyboards the wallpaper background feature in color keyboard does not work. Just keep looking for new ones and apply the wallpapers
    i can't find your keyboard. you mentionned Glaskart but it's not in the themes section

    Quote Originally Posted by hbdragon88 View Post
    I use the old "retro" icon for the Maps app (the one from ayecon 1.0) and the new ayecon Maps icon (introduced in ayecon 1.1) for Google Maps. Here's how to do it.

    Create a folder called XXXX.theme in the var/stash/Themes.XXXXX folder. Create a new folder called Bundles inside the .theme folder. Create the folder com.google.Maps. Move whatever icons you want and make sure to name them AppIcon.png, and [email protected]. To show up in the preview, make sure to resize said icon to 50x50 and name it AppIcon-Small.png, [email protected], and [email protected]

    Oh and enable the theme in Winterboard, slide the new theme to the top (as it cascades and will override the ayecon selections), and use fswipecache to clear all the caches to make sure the icon renders.

    In the future, I use AppInfo to figure out 1) the exact bundle to use and 2) the icon names. Sometimes it's [email protected], but not always. If that fails, use AI to open the app folder in iFile, open the [name of app].app folder, and poke around for what the icon names are.

    EDIT: Attached is how AppInfo provides icon and bundle data. Also a list of various ayecon and inPulse icons that I've re-appropriated for reuse.
    can you share the icons for both maps Google and Apple. thx
    Last edited by Om3r; 02-09-2013 at 05:30 AM.

  9. #2149
    What's Jailbreak? elpiojoso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Buenos Aires - Argentina
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 39 Times in 10 Posts

    Here ayecon for iOS-icon-72-2x-retro-.pngayecon for iOS-icon-72-2x.png

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to elpiojoso For This Useful Post:

    Om3r (02-09-2013)

  11. #2150

  12. #2151
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thewaytozion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 553 Times in 179 Posts

    Hello Community,

    Would be fantastic if someone could make notification icons matching the ayecon theme!?ayecon for iOS-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360439990.919027.jpg

    I am looking for

    Facebook
    Twitter
    BiteSMS
    ToDo
    &
    Update Icon (e.g. for Cydia and AppStore)

    Thanks.

  13. #2152
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    64
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 23 Times in 16 Posts


  14. #2153
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    127
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Anyone got the Icon pack for this theme can reupload it?

  15. #2154
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    436
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 49 Times in 40 Posts


  16. #2155
    iPhoneaholic ByteArt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    CALI!
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    391
    Thanked 220 Times in 87 Posts

    anyone have a mailbox icon?

  17. #2156
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Tried a Path icon
    where did you get the original of the wallpaper you're using in this photo? Thanks

  18. #2157
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Sinskin8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    123
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 26 Times in 21 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Hello Community,

    Would be fantastic if someone could make notification icons matching the ayecon theme!?Attachment 621149

    I am looking for

    Facebook
    Twitter
    BiteSMS
    ToDo
    &
    Update Icon (e.g. for Cydia and AppStore)

    Thanks.
    Hey man what font are you using? Looks very clean!

  19. #2158
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hello, I'm new to this forum and I recently purchased Ayecon and I must say it's amazing!
    Here's a pic of my homescreen: ayecon for iOS-jktjgoekktdbg.png
    I'm trying to put this widget:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Me now

    With ayecons theme but all I get is ayecons icons removed and the icons hiding the weather widget
    Can someone help me?

  20. #2159
    iPhone? More like MyPhone thewaytozion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    278
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 553 Times in 179 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    Hey man what font are you using? Looks very clean!
    Poiret One Font

    Here my current set-up with some more poiret one font ( but not only poiret one)

    ayecon for iOS-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360500963.439510.jpg
    Last edited by thewaytozion; 02-10-2013 at 05:56 AM.

  21. #2160
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    190
    Thanks
    18
    Thanked 68 Times in 45 Posts

    I'm looking for a bite sms icon for iPad 4
    Have anyone this icon?

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts