Page 108 of 131 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98106107108109110 118 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2606

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ayecon for iOS

Thanks

Try this, I have only ipad 2 and I can not prove, sorry for my English

-appicon-72-2x.png

Quote Originally Posted by Sinskin8r View Post
    Attachment 611776

updated backgrounds are looking good especially with this keyboard!
    how you applied the ayecon background on your keyboard? i have the paid version of colorkeyboard when i set landscape and portrait BG on settings it doesn't work..

Nope, that didn't work either. It reverted back to the stock Google Maps icon

Quote Originally Posted by elpiojoso View Post
    Try this, I have only ipad 2 and I can not prove, sorry for my English

-appicon-72-2x.png
    This worked! I don't have the white or black borders anymore. Thank you!

Hi, what about an ayecon auxo theme?

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    how you applied the ayecon background on your keyboard? i have the paid version of colorkeyboard when i set landscape and portrait BG on settings it doesn't work..
    I know on some keyboards the wallpaper background feature in color keyboard does not work. Just keep looking for new ones and apply the wallpapers

I use the old "retro" icon for the Maps app (the one from ayecon 1.0) and the new ayecon Maps icon (introduced in ayecon 1.1) for Google Maps. Here's how to do it.

Create a folder called XXXX.theme in the var/stash/Themes.XXXXX folder. Create a new folder called Bundles inside the .theme folder. Create the folder com.google.Maps. Move whatever icons you want and make sure to name them AppIcon.png, and [email protected]. To show up in the preview, make sure to resize said icon to 50x50 and name it AppIcon-Small.png, [email protected], and [email protected]

Oh and enable the theme in Winterboard, slide the new theme to the top (as it cascades and will override the ayecon selections), and use fswipecache to clear all the caches to make sure the icon renders.

In the future, I use AppInfo to figure out 1) the exact bundle to use and 2) the icon names. Sometimes it's [email protected], but not always. If that fails, use AI to open the app folder in iFile, open the [name of app].app folder, and poke around for what the icon names are.

EDIT: Attached is how AppInfo provides icon and bundle data. Also a list of various ayecon and inPulse icons that I've re-appropriated for reuse.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -2013-02-09-00.26.09.png   -2013-02-09-00.24.05.png  
    Last edited by hbdragon88; 02-09-2013 at 01:31 AM.

I know on some keyboards the wallpaper background feature in color keyboard does not work. Just keep looking for new ones and apply the wallpapers
    i can't find your keyboard. you mentionned Glaskart but it's not in the themes section

Quote Originally Posted by hbdragon88 View Post
    I use the old "retro" icon for the Maps app (the one from ayecon 1.0) and the new ayecon Maps icon (introduced in ayecon 1.1) for Google Maps. Here's how to do it.

Create a folder called XXXX.theme in the var/stash/Themes.XXXXX folder. Create a new folder called Bundles inside the .theme folder. Create the folder com.google.Maps. Move whatever icons you want and make sure to name them AppIcon.png, and [email protected]. To show up in the preview, make sure to resize said icon to 50x50 and name it AppIcon-Small.png, [email protected], and [email protected]

Oh and enable the theme in Winterboard, slide the new theme to the top (as it cascades and will override the ayecon selections), and use fswipecache to clear all the caches to make sure the icon renders.

In the future, I use AppInfo to figure out 1) the exact bundle to use and 2) the icon names. Sometimes it's [email protected], but not always. If that fails, use AI to open the app folder in iFile, open the [name of app].app folder, and poke around for what the icon names are.

EDIT: Attached is how AppInfo provides icon and bundle data. Also a list of various ayecon and inPulse icons that I've re-appropriated for reuse.
    can you share the icons for both maps Google and Apple. thx
    Last edited by Om3r; 02-09-2013 at 05:30 AM.

Thanks

Here -icon-72-2x-retro-.png-icon-72-2x.png

10. The Following User Says Thank You to elpiojoso For This Useful Post:

Om3r (02-09-2013)

i can't get the Google Maps icon themed.. can someone help me to fix it.
    Folder Google Map.theme\Bundles\com.google.Maps
    i moved all the .png file in this folder.
    AppIcon.png, [email protected], AppIcon-Small.png, [email protected], and [email protected]

Hello Community,

Would be fantastic if someone could make notification icons matching the ayecon theme!?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360439990.919027.jpg

I am looking for

Facebook
    Twitter
    BiteSMS
    ToDo
    &
    Update Icon (e.g. for Cydia and AppStore)

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Om3r View Post
    i can't get the Google Maps icon themed.. can someone help me to fix it.
    Folder Google Map.theme\Bundles\com.google.Maps
    AppIcon.png, [email protected], AppIcon-Small.png, [email protected], and [email protected]
    are you running fswipecache afterwards? That should do it.

Anyone got the Icon pack for this theme can reupload it?

Quote Originally Posted by hbdragon88 View Post
    are you running fswipecache afterwards? That should do it.
    didn't worked..
    Google Map.theme\Bundles\com.google.Maps

can someone confirm that should work on iphone 5?

anyone have a mailbox icon?

Quote Originally Posted by sino84 View Post
    Tried a Path icon
    where did you get the original of the wallpaper you're using in this photo? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Hello Community,

Would be fantastic if someone could make notification icons matching the ayecon theme!?-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360439990.919027.jpg

I am looking for

Facebook
    Twitter
    BiteSMS
    ToDo
    &
    Update Icon (e.g. for Cydia and AppStore)

Thanks.
    Hey man what font are you using? Looks very clean!

Hello, I'm new to this forum and I recently purchased Ayecon and I must say it's amazing!
    Here's a pic of my homescreen: -jktjgoekktdbg.png
    I'm trying to put this widget:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zooropalg View Post
    Me now

With ayecons theme but all I get is ayecons icons removed and the icons hiding the weather widget
    Can someone help me?

Hey man what font are you using? Looks very clean!
    Poiret One Font

Here my current set-up with some more poiret one font ( but not only poiret one)

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1360500963.439510.jpg
    Last edited by thewaytozion; 02-10-2013 at 05:56 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I'm looking for a bite sms icon for iPad 4
    Have anyone this icon?

Page 108 of 131 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98106107108109110 118 ... LastLast