+ Reply
Page 10 of 131 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 2603

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ayecon for iOS

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Calendar Originally Posted by jjk454ss Somehow I accidentally copied everything from com.apple springboard into my bundles folder outside of the com.apple.springboard folder . Here you go, sorry I'm so slow
...
  1. #181
    I even don't know who I really am ellersbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Inside Darka5sa5sin's Mind
    Posts
    3,982
    Thanks
    2,399
    Thanked 6,882 Times in 2,312 Posts

    Calendar



    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Somehow I accidentally copied everything from com.apple springboard into my bundles folder outside of the com.apple.springboard folder.

    Here you go, sorry I'm so slow:





    Black label:

    ok...I need to make a tad smaller and mess with info.plist a bit. Thanks bud. Keep in mind im doing this with my iPhone not near me.

    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Somehow I accidentally copied everything from com.apple springboard into my bundles folder outside of the com.apple.springboard folder.

    Here you go, sorry I'm so slow:





    Black label:

    How is New Baltimore treating you? lol
    Last edited by ellersbee; 06-08-2012 at 03:10 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

    nealh (06-08-2012)

  3. #182
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,379
    Thanks
    530
    Thanked 936 Times in 410 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Please post a screenie
    Like this?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ayecon for iOS-imageuploadedbymodmyi1339189995.954670.jpg  

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

    ellersbee (06-08-2012)

  5. #183
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    2,434
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Calendar

    ok...I need to make a tad smaller and mess with info.plist a bit. Thanks bud. Keep in mind im doing this with my iPhone not near me.

    How is New Baltimore treating you? lol
    iPhone not near you. I haven't been away from my iPhone since June 29, 2007.

    Is there a Holland near New Baltimore? I'm actually in MI. But MI is treating me great. Or was that meant for someone else?

    Keep coming with the mods, the badge is a cool idea, and the icons are great.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to jjk454ss For This Useful Post:

    ellersbee (06-08-2012)

  7. #184
    I even don't know who I really am ellersbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Inside Darka5sa5sin's Mind
    Posts
    3,982
    Thanks
    2,399
    Thanked 6,882 Times in 2,312 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    iPhone not near you. I haven't been away from my iPhone since June 29, 2007.

    Is there a Holland near New Baltimore? I'm actually in MI. But MI is treating me great. Or was that meant for someone else?

    Keep coming with the mods, the badge is a cool idea, and the icons are great.

    That was meant for you...got my cities mixed up. Im in birmingham Michigan. Where Miguel Cabrera stays during season

  8. #185
    Green Apple UncleSinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    98
    Thanked 29 Times in 17 Posts

    Can you see the buttons Set and Cancel during wallpaper setting correctly? Mine are 'floating'.
    The theme is fantastic!

  9. #186
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    1,305
    Thanks
    2,434
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Like this?
    Looks good, did you adjust the png? Or change the text? How did you get the text to fit better?
    Last edited by jjk454ss; 06-08-2012 at 03:20 PM.

  10. #187
    I even don't know who I really am ellersbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Inside Darka5sa5sin's Mind
    Posts
    3,982
    Thanks
    2,399
    Thanked 6,882 Times in 2,312 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    Like this?
    Thatta Boy!!! Look Good?

  11. #188
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,605
    Thanks
    2,653
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 884 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    That was meant for you...got my cities mixed up. Im in birmingham Michigan. Where Miguel Cabrera stays during season
    Holland... Birmingham... I guess they ran out of names for places so had to copy others. What happens if we start living on the moon? Will there be a USA or Oxford up there too?

  12. #189
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,379
    Thanks
    530
    Thanked 936 Times in 410 Posts

    I did nothing but copying the new SBbadge in Bundles.

    Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Looks good, did you adjust the png? Or change the text? How did you get the text to fit better?
    I would make the borders darker, not too much, just to make them more visible. What do you think?

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Thatta Boy!!! Look Good?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Dalvar3 For This Useful Post:

    ellersbee (06-08-2012)

  14. #190
    I even don't know who I really am ellersbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Inside Darka5sa5sin's Mind
    Posts
    3,982
    Thanks
    2,399
    Thanked 6,882 Times in 2,312 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    I did nothing but copying the new SBbadge in Bundles.



    I would make the borders darker, not too much, just to make them more visible. What do you think?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    I did nothing but copying the new SBbadge in Bundles.



    I would make the borders darker, not too much, just to make them more visible. What do you think?
    Dont know....my phone off charging.LOL

    Facebook

    Last edited by ellersbee; 06-08-2012 at 03:45 PM.

  15. #191
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,605
    Thanks
    2,653
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 884 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dalvar3 View Post
    I did nothing but copying the new SBbadge in Bundles.



    I would make the borders darker, not too much, just to make them more visible. What do you think?
    Personally I would keep it as is but straighten it up... Or if possible... Turn the numbers in the plist at an angle.

  16. #192
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Could somebody make an icon for Pandora Downloader from Cydia?

    Also, what is the status bar theme? It looks really nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by LUFT5_THOR View Post
    Last edited by xvenom89; 06-08-2012 at 04:01 PM.

  17. #193
    I even don't know who I really am ellersbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Inside Darka5sa5sin's Mind
    Posts
    3,982
    Thanks
    2,399
    Thanked 6,882 Times in 2,312 Posts

    Ok Gentleman, I am spent on the creativity part of my brain currently. I'm sure I'll be back soon with ideas that pop up. I have wrote down requests and apologize if I didn't get to them yet

  18. #194
    iPhone? More like MyPhone harget's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    270
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 93 Times in 73 Posts

    Hey guys I just installed the theme and didn't like the iPod style, but after unchecking in winterboard and applying another theme my iPod.app still looks like that.
    http://i.imgur.com/zNJ8C.png
    Any idea of how to fix it ?

  19. #195
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    394
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 398 Times in 147 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Ok Gentleman, I am spent on the creativity part of my brain currently. I'm sure I'll be back soon with ideas that pop up. I have wrote down requests and apologize if I didn't get to them yet
    Hey bro are u able to do a zeppelin icon?

  20. #196
    My iPhone is a Part of Me JimboHurt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    732
    Thanks
    355
    Thanked 366 Times in 255 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Hey guys I just installed the theme and didn't like the iPod style, but after unchecking in winterboard and applying another theme my iPod.app still looks like that.
    http://i.imgur.com/zNJ8C.png
    Any idea of how to fix it ?
    I read somewhere that you actually have to uninstall ayecon for that to go off
    Have a random themeing/jaku question? Hit me up on twitter to avoid an off topic post. I am glad to help.
    @jimbohurt

  21. #197
    Theme Creator Surenix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 145 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by harget View Post
    Hey guys I just installed the theme and didn't like the iPod style, but after unchecking in winterboard and applying another theme my iPod.app still looks like that.
    http://i.imgur.com/zNJ8C.png
    Any idea of how to fix it ?
    If you have SBSettings installed, go into the "More" and scroll down to Mobile Substrate and turn off the ayecon stuff. (This will also disable the 2x2 folders)

  22. #198
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ElderRoco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    129
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 40 Times in 29 Posts

    This theme looks great on my phone, every aspect, great work! Can't wait to see what future updates will bring!

  23. #199
    Livin the iPhone Life Dalvar3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    San Jose, Costa Rica
    Posts
    1,379
    Thanks
    530
    Thanked 936 Times in 410 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Personally I would keep it as is but straighten it up... Or if possible... Turn the numbers in the plist at an angle.
    How to modify the plist to have the numbers at that angle?

  24. #200
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    394
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 398 Times in 147 Posts

    I cant see why u guys want to change the badge? The stock badge is awesome!!

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts