Page 365 of 382 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355363364365366367 375 ... LastLast
Results 7,281 to 7,300 of 7637

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MiOS [beta release] by Truck

  1. #7281
    Does "summerboard" mode work with ios 6? I know alot of mods & tweaks are not compatible yet

  2. #7282
    Very very cool..thanks everyone for this beautiful icons.



    Signal bar & battery by ,,DjeTouch''.
    Last edited by macinmac; 11-12-2012 at 11:07 AM.

  3. #7283
    Quote Originally Posted by Bafu93 View Post
    Does "summerboard" mode work with ios 6? I know alot of mods & tweaks are not compatible yet
    The last winterboard update, is supposed to work on iOS6.

    But I cant say for sure, as I have not tried it.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  4. #7284
    Is there someone that still makes some icons?

  5. #7285
    BatteryInfoLite icon, (cydia); I have not made much, I used the original icon and the PSD and came out pretty nice.
    If you like it enjoy. Put "this" folder in your Theme/Folders


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

    Truckinlow (11-22-2012)

  7. #7286
    Quote Originally Posted by macinmac View Post
    BatteryInfoLite icon, (cydia); I have not made much, I used the original icon and the PSD and came out pretty nice.
    If you like it enjoy. Put "this" folder in your Theme/Folders

    cool thanks for the share!

    btw i am working on making a cleaner icon and changing up some of the art but it will come later. ill be updating this to ios6 and the iphone 5 before finishing icons.





    this is a sample of what the new base is going to look like. images above are just a drag and drop nothing custom.
    Last edited by Truckinlow; 11-22-2012 at 12:01 PM.
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

  8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (11-22-2012), Fattone66 (11-22-2012), GAIAStevef (11-22-2012), King_O_Hill (11-22-2012), macinmac (11-22-2012), metaserph (11-22-2012), nateD (12-28-2012), rumcajs (12-01-2012), tinasintunes (11-24-2012)

  9. #7287
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    cool thanks for the share!

    btw i am working on making a cleaner icon and changing up some of the art but it will come later. ill be updating this to ios6 and the iphone 5 before finishing icons.





    this is a sample of what the new base is going to look like. images above are just a drag and drop nothing custom.
    That's great to hear that. Really missed this theme.

  10. #7288
    Off-topic, but are people buying these iPhone 5's & reselling them for a ridiculous price making a profit? I mean doesn't one have to be on contract for two months in order to keep the phone & pay the ETF? I don't really see how they're making anything when the minimum monthly payment is close to $80.
    I wish they'd hurry with the jailbreak. It's killing me to have my phone & not be able to mod it!

  11. #7289
    If you buy the phone outright, you don't have a contract or monthly bill. If I buy one at the apple store for full retail, I can sell it for whatever I want to.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (11-24-2012)

  13. #7290
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If you buy the phone outright, you don't have a contract or monthly bill. If I buy one at the apple store for full retail, I can sell it for whatever I want to.
    I looked at the Apple store online, but I didn't see an option to purchase the iPhone 5 outright. Perhaps I missed something?

  14. #7291
    Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    I looked at the Apple store online, but I didn't see an option to purchase the iPhone 5 outright. Perhaps I missed something?
    I've only seen them in the physical store.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  15. #7292
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I've only seen them in the physical store.
    Guess I'm gonna need to make a trip to the big city then!
    Last edited by JGKC9AYC; 11-26-2012 at 12:24 AM.

  16. #7293
    Quote Originally Posted by JGKC9AYC View Post
    Off-topic, but are people buying these iPhone 5's & reselling them for a ridiculous price making a profit? I mean doesn't one have to be on contract for two months in order to keep the phone & pay the ETF? I don't really see how they're making anything when the minimum monthly payment is close to $80.
    I wish they'd hurry with the jailbreak. It's killing me to have my phone & not be able to mod it!
    If a new phone drops, I can use a upgrade and buy it cheap. Then switch back to my older device whenever I want and just sell the new one. In the past I'd just sell my old device to pay for new one. Usually put a couple bucks in my pocket and get a new device. I'm not touching a iPhone 5 though till it can be Jailbroken. I have three lines and 3 upgrades available. If I wanted to I could get three i5s and sell them all. Just switch back to my 4s's after a couple days. Probably make 6-700 bucks. Pretty simple.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-25-2012)

  18. #7294
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    If a new phone drops, I can use a upgrade and buy it cheap. Then switch back to my older device whenever I want and just sell the new one. In the past I'd just sell my old device to pay for new one. Usually put a couple bucks in my pocket and get a new device. I'm not touching a iPhone 5 though till it can be Jailbroken. I have three lines and 3 upgrades available. If I wanted to I could get three i5s and sell them all. Just switch back to my 4s's after a couple days. Probably make 6-700 bucks. Pretty simple.
    Yeah, I didn't even think of that bro. I'm in the same boat with 3 upgrades available. $$$

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (11-25-2012)

  20. #7295
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yeah, I didn't even think of that bro. I'm in the same boat with 3 upgrades available. $$$
    So I guess you're sayin you don't have to activate the iP5 after purchasing with upgrade pricing. Right? You can just resell?

    But I'm confused as to how you make profit since the phone would need to be unlocked to sell it at 'pay outright' prices. What am I missing?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  21. #7296
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    So I guess you're sayin you don't have to activate the iP5 after purchasing with upgrade pricing. Right? You can just resell?

    But I'm confused as to how you make profit since the phone would need to be unlocked to sell it at 'pay outright' prices. What am I missing?
    You have to activate the device if purchased at At&t like I do. In the past it was as simple as throwing sim back in old device. Now that's different so a rep can switch devices for you. No need to unlock phone. They sell stock double the upgrade price on Craigslist. Although to add value I can just have At&t unlock it for me for free. Pretty simple buddy. Buy a phone for $299 and sell it for 5-600$.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-28-2012), metaserph (11-28-2012)

  23. #7297
    What up Pinoy!!

    ...AT&T does free unlocks?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (11-28-2012)

  25. #7298
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What up Pinoy!!

    ...AT&T does free unlocks?
    What up big Chevdog, ya. Not sure if it's been changed but when I sold my last device(4s) AT&T called me 3 way with the guy I sold it to to unlock it for him.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (11-29-2012), King_O_Hill (11-28-2012), metaserph (11-28-2012)

  27. #7299
    Bet! My inlaws have the 5 now and our heading to the philipeans at the end of the year gonna see if AT&T has service out there for them, or inquire about an unlock. Good to know they might have a chance.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Pinoy (12-06-2012)

  29. #7300
    Vodafone icon request... Very black,matte,dark/shadows ??? Ideas?

Page 365 of 382 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355363364365366367 375 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •