Page 361 of 382 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351359360361362363 371 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,220 of 7637

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MiOS [beta release] by Truck

  1. #7201
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Yes, yahoo cannot parse the gps call right now. If your widget can use the woeid, it will still work.
    The weirdest thing is that all of Drifter's GPS iWidget individual elements are still working and updating. Have been all day. How is that possible?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  2. #7202
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    The weirdest thing is that all of Drifter's GPS iWidget individual elements are still working and updating. Have been all day. How is that possible?
    Because it uses a different location.js file.

    Anyone having gps issues, try and replace this location.js file with the one in your widget. Don't just overwrite it, rename the one that is not working and then copy this one to the same folder then respring.

    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g5n885gg2pnuven

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (10-02-2012), Ramses2 (10-01-2012), The_Durben (10-02-2012)

  4. #7203
    I can confirm that King's fix is working on LS/SB.

    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (10-07-2012), King_O_Hill (10-02-2012), NewdestinyX (10-02-2012), The_Durben (10-02-2012)

  6. #7204
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Because it uses a different location.js file.

    Anyone having gps issues, try and replace this location.js file with the one in your widget. Don't just overwrite it, rename the one that is not working and then copy this one to the same folder then respring.

    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g5n885gg2pnuven
    Great! It brought back some of my GPS widgets not all. And King you need to reword your sentence. You need to say "pleas replace the one in your scripts folder with the one I've uploaded". It doesn't make sense in English in the reverse order as its written now. Jes' trying to help, dude. Don't flame me.. :-)
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  7. #7205
    "Flame On!" - Johnny Storm
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (10-02-2012)

  9. #7206
    Cannot replace THE file in some of My widgets because there is no location file in it... How long do we have to wait for Yahoo?

  10. #7207
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Great! It brought back some of my GPS widgets not all. And King you need to reword your sentence. You need to say "pleas replace the one in your scripts folder with the one I've uploaded". It doesn't make sense in English in the reverse order as its written now. Jes' trying to help, dude. Don't flame me.. :-)
    Please? Thanks? Do it? Don't do it? I really don't care.

    Just say thanks, or don't bother! Don't say thanks either if that works for you. This is exactly why I don't share much and mostly only offer help. I'm not mad at you bud, just a little frustrated. I offer up a solution, and you criticize my English, which as far as I can read is worded correctly.

    Quote Originally Posted by dkawa View Post
    Cannot replace THE file in some of My widgets because there is no location file in it... How long do we have to wait for Yahoo?
    If you don't have a location.js, then you probably have a weather.js file instead. Go to this post by The_Durben and download his fix for this.

    Weather.js fix
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 10-02-2012 at 07:28 AM.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (10-07-2012), jc4108 (10-04-2012)

  12. #7208
    Why would you need to say please do this wheb your giving them the fix?? lol

    Kings English makes sense, Seriously if people can't understand what he has posted then they might aswell give up now. Not just themeing LIFE
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 10-02-2012 at 08:16 AM.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (10-02-2012)

  14. #7209
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    I'm from ENGLAND and Kings English makes sense, Seriously if people can't understand what he has posted then they might aswell give up now. Not just themeing LIFE
    Thanks for the link to the iOS 6 artwork, got it this morning! Thanks for ^ also.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  15. #7210
    No worries bro. ^^ that sort of crap is why I'm not around much anymore. I used to love coming here catching up having good banter etc it really isn't the same as when I first came here with Redline,Leg1on so on
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (10-02-2012)

  17. #7211
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Great! It brought back some of my GPS widgets not all. And King you need to reword your sentence. You need to say "pleas replace the one in your scripts folder with the one I've uploaded". It doesn't make sense in English in the reverse order as its written now. Jes' trying to help, dude. Don't flame me.. :-)
    Only guy in here more annoying than you Destiny is DefJam. And you are fresh on his heals.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    Atomic7 (10-03-2012), Darrenrooster (10-02-2012), King_O_Hill (10-02-2012), nicoand (12-25-2012)

  19. #7212
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 3083joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    1,021
    Thanked 229 Times in 102 Posts

    thanks for the iwidgets Drifter, you and Durben do some awesome work!!!

    dont stress it gun

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 3083joe For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (10-02-2012), The.Drifter (10-02-2012)

  21. #7213
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Only guy in here more annoying than you Destiny is DefJam. And you are fresh on his heals.
    Dude, you kill me!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  22. #7214
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Dude, you kill me!

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (10-02-2012)

  24. #7215
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Only guy in here more annoying than you Destiny is DefJam. And you are fresh on his heals.
    Just put me on ignore Pinoy. I couldn't care less about your opinion of me. I respect your work - but you are condescending to many. And I'm tired of it. If you don't have anything nice to say - just keep quiet. I'm sick and tired of the attitudes of certain people here that are so thin skinned that if you give the slightest constructive feedback you get accused of not 'bowing and kissing the feet of the modders'. Please. Give it a rest. You're appreciated. Get over yourselves. It's starting to sicken me. Just put me on ignore as you are now on my ignore list.

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Please? Thanks? Do it? Don't do it? I really don't care.

    Just say thanks, or don't bother! Don't say thanks either if that works for you. This is exactly why I don't share much and mostly only offer help. I'm not mad at you bud, just a little frustrated. I offer up a solution, and you criticize my English, which as far as I can read is worded correctly.
    It was not worded correctly. You say 'replace x with y' in English - never 'replace x by y'. You can say 'x was replaced by y' but that changes the order of what you're replacing too.

    If that frustrated you - you need to lighten up, King. When you're trying to explain difficult technical things to people - order matters. I'm pretty good at this stuff and I was very confused. Others will be completely lost. Actually the evidence of that is in the last 20 posts of the GPS thread - people still don't have their widgets working. This place is getting very 'snarky' and unwelcoming of late. It's sad. (oh - I'm not mad at you, bro.. just frustrated.. ;-))
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 10-02-2012 at 11:38 AM.

  25. #7216
    Thanks Kill!! It does give THE weather info but without cloud/sun/rain icons.. How come?

    Already solved.. Best thing to do is to go into weather.js and search for all 'results'. Change this into Result and you are good to go.. All GPS widgets are working fine again 😜😜
    Last edited by dkawa; 10-02-2012 at 12:29 PM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to dkawa For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (10-02-2012)

  27. #7217
    @NewdestinyX

    Replace x with y is English and perfectly understandable.

    I don't give 2 💩 about thanks but check Mine Pinoys Kings etc they are there because people understand what we are saying and say thank you for it. You are the only one who always without fail has something negstive to say. We were all noobs at one point so know how to explain stuff for people to understand.

    The reason some are still trying to fix is because of slightly different scripts and also not having the willingness to do it themselves with the instructions given they want a .js file uploaded so they can sit and leech as they always do SMH
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (10-02-2012), mototech (10-09-2012)

  29. #7218
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    It was not worded correctly. You say 'replace x with y' in English - never 'replace x by y'. You can say 'x was replaced by y' but that changes the order of what you're replacing too.

    If that frustrated you - you need to lighten up, King. When you're trying to explain difficult technical things to people - order matters. I'm pretty good at this stuff and I was very confused. Others will be completely lost. Actually the evidence of that is in the last 20 posts of the GPS thread - people still don't have their widgets working. This place is getting very 'snarky' and unwelcoming of late. It's sad. (oh - I'm not mad at you, bro.. just frustrated.. ;-))
    I don't have a clue what you are saying here. If you read my post, it does say with and not by??? I would never say 'replace x by y'.

    I looked at the last 20 posts, and no one seems to have a problem with what to do with the info that I provided. There were a couple of other questions that pertained to pics not showing up, but that had nothing to do with following my instructions. Out of all the posts that replied to me, you were the only one with and issue on how I worded it an from what I can tell, you can't read. I provided a quick fix that should have helped most people that don't want to mess with the code. I never said it was the end all for a solution.

    I don't come here because I need an English lesson thank you. I am well versed in the use of correct English. But you my friend could use a spelling lesson. You have spelling errors in many of your posts, but I don't point it out.

    Hey, and one more thing, stop picking on my friend Pinoy!

    Sorry Truck, I just couldn't help it. I'm done with this conversation unless you want to take it up via PM. Oh, via means "by way of", I am sure that is correct, as I studied Latin for 4 years.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  30. #7219
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Because it uses a different location.js file.

    Anyone having gps issues, try and replace this location.js file with the one in your widget. Don't just overwrite it, rename the one that is not working and then copy this one to the same folder then respring.

    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?g5n885gg2pnuven
    I hear you, King.. You didn't say 'replace by' that was Dacal in another post that messed up the English. But look at your post above. The file we are supposed to replace with another is in reverse order the way you worded your instructions. That's what's confusing. You want people to replace what they HAVE ALREADY with the one you've referenced at MediaFire. The word order was confusing. And threw me. But it wasn't an English problem but rather a word order problem - my apologies for contextualizing it the confusing way I did.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  31. #7220
    If anyone is using one of my weather locks or widgets you can fix the yahoo error by reading my post here. Read carefully and note the bottom advice.
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6691572

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    JGKC9AYC (10-03-2012), metaserph (10-03-2012)

Page 361 of 382 FirstFirst ... 261 311 351359360361362363 371 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •