Page 360 of 382 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350358359360361362 370 ... LastLast
Results 7,181 to 7,200 of 7637

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MiOS [beta release] by Truck

It's been longer than last couple of months through the summer wasn't busy it's kept going but wasn't busy
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    It's been longer than last couple of months through the summer wasn't busy it's kept going but wasn't busy
    Hmm. Have I been on a different forum!? From June late August it was 100+ posts a day on MiOS Boss Elite ZUI. In late August slowed to 50 a day. Then as of 2 days after iP5 release - ghost town. That's exactly what happened here after 4 released. After 4S not quite as bad. But still big drop off in theme threads immediately after a new phone or OS comes out.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Yeah that's not busy how it used to be. You couldn't keep up with 2-3 threads like people do now its was one thread until it died then you moved on

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Hmm. Have I been on a different forum!? From June late August it was 100+ posts a day on MiOS Boss Elite ZUI. In late August slowed to 50 a day. Then as of 2 days after iP5 release - ghost town. That's exactly what happened here after 4 released. After 4S not quite as bad. But still big drop off in theme threads immediately after a new phone or OS comes out.
    Not quite sure how you know what happened clear back to the i4? Considering your 8 months into this place. But anyway it hasn't been busy like Gunny said for a long time. The new device might compound the issue slightly. But the problem was already here. It's been a ghost town for a long time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-01-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Not quite sure how you know what happened clear back to the i4? Considering your 8 months into this place. But anyway it hasn't been busy like Gunny said for a long time. The new device might compound the issue slightly. But the problem was already here. It's been a ghost town for a long time.
    I hang out a long time at these fora before I join. I assure you - I've been around a 'very' long time. ;-).. I didn't have anything productive to add or that I wanted to learn before I got hooked on theming/modding 8 months ago. Thats when I joined. But be that as it may. 400 posts a day over 4 active threads to 5-10 a day is quite a change in the last few weeks no matter what you call it.

If 400 posts a day over 4 threads is a ghost town what was the traffic like when this place was busy?? Lol! And, again, what in ur opinion is the reason for the fall off even by this summer's post counts?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

The themes that are out are getting old majority are done modding them and are happy with their current setups and as you said the iPhone5 is awesome and everyone is getting it.

But again them numbers are low compared to what it was like

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-01-2012)

Post aren't always an indication of traffic. I know I check these forums everyday. School may be a factor as midterms may be coming up for some. In any case, all we can do is hypothesise as to the reason. No one can be right in this, just ones personal take on the decrease in activity.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-01-2012)

The end of the world is near!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

14. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

caniac61906 (10-02-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    The end of the world is near!
    Ha!

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Post aren't always an indication of traffic. I know I check these forums everyday. School may be a factor as midterms may be coming up for some. In any case, all we can do is hypothesise as to the reason. No one can be right in this, just ones personal take on the decrease in activity.
    Yes, good point. Hadn't thought of the 'back to school' factor for the kids here. But I still consider the period after the Absinthe Jailbreak for 5.1.1 to have been one of the busiest seasons I've noted on ModMyi... Again - I've watched this forum for several years even before I joined in January.

If you watched for several years looks as if you missed a couple because it was a hell of a lot busier before that even before I turnt up around here

Does anyone know what theme this is? I really like the icons here:

-imagepjv.jpg

I have searched everywhere!! It's driving me crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by srb_871 View Post
    Does anyone know what theme this is? I really like the icons here:

-imagepjv.jpg

I have searched everywhere!! It's driving me crazy!
    I believe that's the Ambriel theme.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

srb_871 (10-01-2012)

Ios6 artwork files extracted by VicDamonki http://forum.badgb.com/topic/18970-i...meing-changes/
    Website down?

Ahh yes badgb is migrating servers ill see if I can get a direct link ill pm you

23. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-01-2012)

Ahh yes badgb is migrating servers ill see if I can get a direct link ill pm you
    Thanks bro!

Quote Originally Posted by dd721 View Post
    Lovin this MP SB. Pinoy when you get time could you do a folder with dsd's ****. Thanks

I have received this weather widget from Max (thanks Max)

But the weather info isn't there (not visible)

I have My Location installed already because I do have other GPS widgets working on my Iphone 4S. But this widget ain't working sofar.

what can be the problem?

Just be patient yahoo have been messing with code we are waiting to see if they revert back to old as they have done this before if a fix is needed it will be posted keep an eye on this thread for more info

Sites back up bro

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Website down?
    Last edited by GUNNY29; 10-01-2012 at 03:04 PM.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-02-2012)

So That is THE problem That I am not seeing any weather info?

Quote Originally Posted by dkawa View Post
    So That is THE problem That I am not seeing any weather info?
    Yes, yahoo cannot parse the gps call right now. If your widget can use the woeid, it will still work.

Page 360 of 382 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350358359360361362 370 ... LastLast