Page 356 of 382 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346354355356357358 366 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,120 of 7637

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MiOS [beta release] by Truck

  1. #7101
    Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Here is what I need to be resize for zeppelin if somebody can help me I can send the pic without the white wall but I'm on movie so I can only email it. TIA
    try this Name:  black@2x.png
Views: 1380
Size:  4.0 KBName:  black@2x.png
Views: 1380
Size:  4.0 KBName:  silver@2x.png
Views: 1249
Size:  5.5 KB

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-22-2012), King_O_Hill (09-22-2012)

  3. #7102
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    try this Name:  black@2x.png
Views: 1380
Size:  4.0 KBName:  black@2x.png
Views: 1380
Size:  4.0 KBName:  silver@2x.png
Views: 1249
Size:  5.5 KB
    Thanks bro
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  4. #7103
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TallCoolOne777's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Huttonville, ON
    Posts
    228
    Thanks
    951
    Thanked 405 Times in 120 Posts

    keep getting this when I try to dl the MiOS Pro Pack from Cydia

    appreciate any help, thanks!

    HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden

    superficially attractive but lacking in depth

  5. #7104
    do to the way its packed your going to have to uninstall what you have then reinstall everything
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

    elilab (09-23-2012), King_O_Hill (09-22-2012), metaserph (09-23-2012), TallCoolOne777 (09-22-2012)

  7. #7105
    Hi Mr ellersbee,
    Could you please refer me to where i can get this beautiful theme?
    BR
    Yigo

  8. #7106
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    4,860
    Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,276 Posts

    It's on Cydia for a Start


    Quote Originally Posted by yigo View Post
    Hi Mr ellersbee,
    Could you please refer me to where i can get this beautiful theme?
    BR
    Yigo

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  9. #7107
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,113 Times in 549 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by apnottingham19 View Post
    It's on Cydia for a Start
    The Mighty Leeds United "Lets go ****ing mental"
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (09-23-2012)

  11. #7108
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,162
    Thanks
    4,860
    Thanked 3,114 Times in 1,276 Posts

    Yeah for sure all Most my work mates are forest fans, tomorrow morning there getting it Mighty Whites!!


    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    The Mighty Leeds United "Lets go ****ing mental"

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  12. #7109
    Can you please tell me the theme name
    BR
    Yigo

  13. #7110
    Quote Originally Posted by yigo View Post
    Can you please tell me the theme name
    BR
    Yigo
    Not trying to be mean but are you serious bro are you really asking that? xD

  14. #7111
    Quote Originally Posted by silex30 View Post
    Not trying to be mean but are you serious bro are you really asking that? xD
    Don't be ... In not asking about Mios I'm asking about a screenshot posted in this thread post number 3290.

  15. #7112
    Quote Originally Posted by yigo View Post
    Don't be ... In not asking about Mios I'm asking about a screenshot posted in this thread post number 3290.
    Let me check for you then

  16. #7113
    Quote Originally Posted by yigo View Post
    Don't be ... In not asking about Mios I'm asking about a screenshot posted in this thread post number 3290.
    from what i understand its not an iphone theme its a different mobile platform. and that user was able to use the icons from it.
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

  17. #7114
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    from what i understand its not an iphone theme its a different mobile platform. and that user was able to use the icons from it.
    Beat me to it lol

  18. #7115
    Thanks a lot guys For your swift and helpful assistance
    Do you know by any chance the theme name I will try do the same
    BR
    YIgo

  19. #7116
    Quote Originally Posted by yigo View Post
    Thanks a lot guys For your swift and helpful assistance
    Do you know by any chance the theme name I will try do the same
    BR
    YIgo
    Nope sorry
    Try asking the guy that put up the screenshot

  20. #7117
    Can some on do me a folder like this one for utilities instead of tools and need bookmarks and games
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348429234.993207.jpg  
    Last edited by Enike999; 09-23-2012 at 01:45 PM.

  21. #7118
    Quote Originally Posted by Enike999 View Post
    Can some on do me a folder like this one for utilities instead of tools and need bookmarks and games
    I tried! Hope you like it!

    -bookmarks2.png-games2.png-games.png-book.png

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (09-25-2012), It's Mi (09-26-2012), metaserph (09-25-2012), nealh (09-25-2012)

  23. #7119
    Quote Originally Posted by gotmuscle View Post
    Dude the new pro UI is awesome. I have been running this theme all week. I love it. This is the one that will stay here on my 4. The 5 should be here tomorrow can not wait for a jail break, I hope you update this for ios6 when the time comes. I need this on my 5. Love everything about the ui. Great job my man. Great job!!!

    Me I know it's been posted but I have to share. I love the simple elegance of it all.
    CN you share that wallpaper please?

    Guys, I'm on iOS 6 now on iPhone 5. But I'm still around. Looking to help support Jay's themes anyway I can. So if anyone needs anything at all, feel free to ask.
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 09-25-2012 at 06:08 AM.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Truckinlow (09-25-2012)

  25. #7120
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    CN you share that wallpaper please?

    Guys, I'm on iOS 6 now on iPhone 5. But I'm still around. Looking to help support Jay's themes anyway I can. So if anyone needs anything at all, feel free to ask.
    thanks mamajaay!

    and if anyone get the artwork for ios6 and or iphone5 images let me know so i can start with updating
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Page 356 of 382 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346354355356357358 366 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •