Page 354 of 382 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344352353354355356 364 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,080 of 7637

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MiOS [beta release] by Truck

  1. #7061
    Quote Originally Posted by Bafu93 View Post
    I made a folder & put icons in it & put it in Winterrboard, respring & nothin changed 
    You have to name them exactly as on the screen. Say your changing safari you would have to put two copies of the icon in the folder and name them just as they are on the SB. Safari.png and another named [email protected] turn on summer board mode and respring

  2. #7062
    Quote Originally Posted by dark.knight View Post
    Wow! That looks amazing! Your work gets better and better!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to _craven For This Useful Post:

    dark.knight (09-21-2012)

  4. #7063
    I could've sworn I did that & I selected it in Winterboard & put it on the top, resprung & nothing changed. Is it because I have Mios base AND mios stylized both selected towards the top too?

    How did you get that weather widget?
    Quote Originally Posted by _craven View Post
    Wow! That looks amazing! Your work gets better and better!
    How did you get that weather widget? Would you mind sharing it? It looks nice

    Quote Originally Posted by apnottingham19 View Post
    @iskarioT the walls you posted on previous page page what layout do I need please Tia

    Me today btw

    Last edited by Bafu93; 09-20-2012 at 05:00 AM.

  5. #7064
    Quote Originally Posted by Bafu93 View Post
    I could've sworn I did that & I selected it in Winterboard & put it on the top, resprung & nothing changed. Is it because I have Mios base AND mios stylized both selected towards the top too?
    Are you sure you have turned summerboard mode on?

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  6. #7065
    Yes. SO basically what you're saying is create a folder with custom icons. Go to winterboard, drag the custom icon folder all the way to the top of the list, select it, then select summerboard, then respring & then the icons should change? EVen have stylized theme & base theme selected also?

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Are you sure you have turned summerboard mode on?
    Hi Could I get one that says Baasil thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Emphasiz3d View Post
    Here u go guys





    Could you please share that weather widget? It looks nice
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Me tonight..while I wait for a Lockscreen



    Good night all
    Last edited by Bafu93; 09-20-2012 at 11:53 AM.

  7. #7066
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,040
    Thanks
    3,971
    Thanked 2,882 Times in 1,184 Posts

    Create a folder name it whatever you like ie custom Icons.theme place a folder named Icons inside customs
    Icons.theme then place 2 icons ie Facebook.png [email protected] inside the icons folder place above your main theme.. Go to winterboard make sure summerboard mode is on respring


    Quote Originally Posted by Bafu93 View Post
    Yes. SO basically what you're saying is create a folder with custom icons. Go to winterboard, drag the custom icon folder all the way to the top of the list, select it, then select summerboard, then respring & then the icons should change? EVen have stylized theme & base theme selected also?



    Hi Could I get one that says Baasil thank you

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    Bafu93 (09-20-2012)

  9. #7067
    OMG thank youuu! It finally worked. I didn't know I had to make a new folder inside the folder that I created. Before I just made 1 folder, but followed all the steps that you told me. I just didn't make the second folder Thank you so much

  10. #7068
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,040
    Thanks
    3,971
    Thanked 2,882 Times in 1,184 Posts

    My pleasure glad you sorted
    It

    Quote Originally Posted by Bafu93 View Post
    OMG thank youuu! It finally worked. I didn't know I had to make a new folder inside the folder that I created. Before I just made 1 folder, but followed all the steps that you told me. I just didn't make the second folder Thank you so much

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  11. #7069
    so how's everyone like the Pro Pack?
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (09-20-2012), The_Durben (09-20-2012)

  13. #7070
    Quote Originally Posted by Bafu93 View Post
    Yes. SO basically what you're saying is create a folder with custom icons. Go to winterboard, drag the custom icon folder all the way to the top of the list, select it, then select summerboard, then respring & then the icons should change? EVen have stylized theme & base theme selected also?



    Hi Could I get one that says Baasil thank you



    Could you please share that weather widget? It looks nice
    Weather widget was shared dude. Keep reading my posts
    It's an iWidget so you'll need to read about that too.

    Sorry I'd point out where it is but I'm entirely tired of spoon feeding people

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (09-20-2012), nicoand (09-20-2012)

  15. #7071
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Weather widget was shared dude. Keep reading my posts
    It's an iWidget so you'll need to read about that too.

    Sorry I'd point out where it is but I'm entirely tired of spoon feeding people
    I feel ya big D, and I'm sure you've been doing it longer than I have.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  16. #7072
    ?!
    Last edited by Pinoy; 09-20-2012 at 06:04 PM.

  17. #7073
    I was using a different theme that had summerboard only, I'm not used to a theme with bundles. I know how to change icons. I realized I forgot 1 step & I appreciate everyone taking their time out to help & your ignorant comment, you can keep to yourself thanks -_-

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    That guys been here a month. Judging from how he's trying to figure out how to change icons, he I'm sure doesn't know of the sight search functions etc. No need for all that nonsense. Just don't respond. Kinda a ridiculous reply to somebody complimenting your work.

  18. #7074
    ?!
    Last edited by Pinoy; 09-20-2012 at 06:05 PM.

  19. #7075
    Quote Originally Posted by Bafu93 View Post
    I was using a different theme that had summerboard only, I'm not used to a theme with bundles. I know how to change icons. I realized I forgot 1 step & I appreciate everyone taking their time out to help & your ignorant comment, you can keep to yourself thanks -_-
    How's it ignorant? If you kept reading past the post of mine you quoted you would of seen the widget, links, instructions ect. Just told you to keep reading dude.

  20. #7076
    Lol you told the guy not to respond
    How is that defending?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Are you kidding me. Lol. I was defending you. Man o man
    Well sorry for having a life. I'm not gonna sit here and read through almost 400 posts.

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    How's it ignorant? If you kept reading past the post of mine you quoted you would of seen the widget, links, instructions ect. Just told you to keep reading dude.

  21. #7077
    I retract my initial comment. Haven't been on in a while so forgot how irritating people can be. My bad.

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (09-20-2012), rumcajs (09-30-2012)

  23. #7078
    Quote Originally Posted by Bafu93 View Post
    Lol you told the guy not to respond
    How is that defending?


    Well sorry for having a life. I'm not gonna sit here and read through almost 400 posts.
    I have a life too hence not looking for you. Like I said, it's posted just after the post you quoted

    I'm not in the greatest mood so I won't bother continuing on this topic and say something stupid

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    metaserph (09-20-2012)

  25. #7079
    Lol whatever. I'm just gonna ignore your ignorant self cause all I was asking for some help and then this is how I get treated.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I have a life too hence not looking for you. Like I said, it's posted just after the post you quoted

    I'm not in the greatest mood so I won't bother continuing on this topic and say something stupid

  26. #7080
    Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    so how's everyone like the Pro Pack?
    I like it a lot.....love the black ui and the keyboard is awesome!!

Page 354 of 382 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344352353354355356 364 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •