Page 278 of 382 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268276277278279280 288 328 378 ... LastLast
Results 5,541 to 5,560 of 7637

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MiOS [beta release] by Truck

Quote Originally Posted by alon799 View Post
    Thanks for the help !

Thanks you so much!! it works!

Just one more question when I set the weather(I already set the weather code from yahoo! in the config.js) well the weather isn't working.. and the my location app crashes when I try to launch it.. what to do?

Someone already helped me thanks anyway
    GPS WEATHER UPDATE for iOS 5.1.1

Ok, lets see if we can get you going:

First lets uninstall the MyLocation through cydia, if you have that option. Then reboot.

If you didn't install through Cydia and just downloaded the .deb file then on your phone, go to /Applications and delete the "MyLocation.app" folder.

Now go to /var/mobile and set the permissions for the "Documents" folder. Click on the blue arrow on the right side of the "Documents" folder and set hierarchy to ON, change "Ownership" to mobile & mobile and change "Access Permissions" to read, write and execute for all three.

Now go to /var/mobile/Documents and delete "locationPath.txt" & "myLocation.txt" files if they exist, if you have a "MyLocation.deb" delete it also. Then reboot again.

Now you should be clean and are ready to install.

There are two methods in this guide choose ONLY ONE.

METHOD ONE
    Download the update from this link:

MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

Open in iFile.
    Install the deb

reboot

Proceed to step "A" below

Credits to Creator: Bushe

METHOD TWO

Steps:
    Browse to /var/root/Media/
    1. Create a new folder called Cydia
    2. Inside the new Cydia folder, create a folder called AutoInstall
    ( make sure you create these folders exactly as you read them here. The names are case-sensitive. )

3.download this MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

Copy the .deb file from that link into AutoInstall folder
    4.Reboot
    5.respring your iDevice.
    6. Proceed to step "A" below

A) Open the "Settings" app and go to "Location Services". Make sure it is turned on and that you see "MyLocation" in the list. You can turn it to "On" if it is off.

B) Now open the MyLocation app and turn "sig. change" to on and then close it.

C) Select your favorite GPS Mod in Winterboard.
    D) respring

I'm sure you will let me know how this works!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

3083joe (08-27-2012), alon799 (08-14-2012), caniac61906 (08-24-2012), elilab (08-14-2012), EricB78 (08-14-2012), JGKC9AYC (08-14-2012), nateD (08-14-2012), Nsomnia34 (08-14-2012), WhyNotCallMeRo (08-14-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    So i test it too and have a question mark for the weather
    nvm

Thanks for the help !

Thanks you so much!! it works!

Just one more question when I set the weather(I already set the weather code from yahoo! in the config.js) well the weather isn't working.. and the my location app crashes when I try to launch it.. what to do?

Someone already helped me thanks anyway
    i was done editing it..and going to post as new link for both top and bottom..but since its been done by nate(thanks to him)..i think now i dont need to do so ..

i did that modd very fast in the night and i made a mistake with the weather icons so please open folder Icon Sets and rename stardock to Custom

if GPS doesn't work for you change the value 0 to your weather.com code. remember it's a dual widget

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

dark.knight (08-14-2012), Dirtstep (08-14-2012), elilab (08-14-2012), EricB78 (08-14-2012), It's Mi (08-16-2012), King_O_Hill (08-14-2012), nateD (08-14-2012), snakeeater01 (08-14-2012), The_Durben (08-14-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by dark.knight View Post
    u want signal bars ?

Evo of man Carrier Bars.theme.

Evo of man Carrier Bars.theme.rar
    Great to see my work being used!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pierre3400 For This Useful Post:

ag92 (08-14-2012), nateD (08-14-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    GPS WEATHER UPDATE for iOS 5.1.1

Ok, lets see if we can get you going:

First lets uninstall the MyLocation through cydia, if you have that option. Then reboot.

If you didn't install through Cydia and just downloaded the .deb file then on your phone, go to /Applications and delete the "MyLocation.app" folder.

Now go to /var/mobile and set the permissions for the "Documents" folder. Click on the blue arrow on the right side of the "Documents" folder and set hierarchy to ON, change "Ownership" to mobile & mobile and change "Access Permissions" to read, write and execute for all three.

Now go to /var/mobile/Documents and delete "locationPath.txt" & "myLocation.txt" files if they exist, if you have a "MyLocation.deb" delete it also. Then reboot again.

Now you should be clean and are ready to install.

There are two methods in this guide choose ONLY ONE.

METHOD ONE
    Download the update from this link:

MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

Open in iFile.
    Install the deb

reboot

Proceed to step "A" below

Credits to Creator: Bushe

METHOD TWO

Steps:
    Browse to /var/root/Media/
    1. Create a new folder called Cydia
    2. Inside the new Cydia folder, create a folder called AutoInstall
    ( make sure you create these folders exactly as you read them here. The names are case-sensitive. )

3.download this MyLocation Upadated for 5.1.x

Copy the .deb file from that link into AutoInstall folder
    4.Reboot
    5.respring your iDevice.
    6. Proceed to step "A" below

A) Open the "Settings" app and go to "Location Services". Make sure it is turned on and that you see "MyLocation" in the list. You can turn it to "On" if it is off.

B) Now open the MyLocation app and turn "sig. change" to on and then close it.

C) Select your favorite GPS Mod in Winterboard.
    D) respring

I'm sure you will let me know how this works!
    Thanks you so much but still the weather isn't woking.. do I need to turn on also GPS in My Location ?

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    i did that modd very fast in the night and i made a mistake with the weather icons so please open folder Icon Sets and rename stardock to Custom

if GPS doesn't work for you change the value 0 to your weather.com code. remember it's a dual widget
    Thanks brother,it was done last night

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dark.knight For This Useful Post:

Schnedi (08-14-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    if u use dark stylized,make the folder Icons in Dark Stylized.theme..
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Pierre3400 View Post
    Great to see my work being used!
    Awesome work!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    here you go bra swap the wallpaper.html in the mod for this one and, assuming you have wallpaper jpegifier from cydia, you'll be able to select your wallpaper through settings/wallpaper.. Attachment 606447
    Lmfao. Thank u sooo much. Glad to see a great group taking things in stride as I do. Love it!
    Last edited by s22lane; 08-14-2012 at 07:35 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to s22lane For This Useful Post:

nateD (08-14-2012)

Is it possible for the widget ( the flipclock with gps ) to not display the weather condition ? I am Dutch and translated the days, but translating all the weather conditions is a bit too much aside from the fact that half of the weather conditions are to difficult to translate. So I was wondering which value to set to not display weather condition ?

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post

Thats the point why it dosnt work no all good with Gps, its running

Thanks
    Thanked 9,129 Times in 1,301 Posts

Thanks you so much but still the weather isn't woking.. do I need to turn on also GPS in My Location ?
    Schnedi posted the fix you need a couple of posts above this, just rename the folder and your sweet to go bro

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

dark.knight (08-14-2012), EricB78 (08-14-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Breinstein View Post
    Is it possible for the widget ( the flipclock with gps ) to not display the weather condition ? I am Dutch and translated the days, but translating all the weather conditions is a bit too much aside from the fact that half of the weather conditions are to difficult to translate. So I was wondering which value to set to not display weather condition ?
    in style css set display:none; for the desc and temp

19. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

nateD (08-14-2012)

http://alturl.com/272tc

Incase anyone wants the version my friend made, here you can find both.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pierre3400 For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (08-14-2012), kimvy (08-14-2012), snakeeater01 (08-14-2012)

Thanks

here you go bra swap the wallpaper.html in the mod for this one and, assuming you have wallpaper jpegifier from cydia, you'll be able to select your wallpaper through settings/wallpaper.. Attachment 606447
    I replaced the file and this happened lol. What did I do wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1344948602.447734.jpg  

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Breinstein View Post
    Yeah, easy mate.. Open the CSS and hit edit in the top left corner then either use the search function and search for "#desc" or scroll down to right near the bottom and you'll see it. Just below the line that says "color: a1a1a1;" write "display: none;" then save it and it should be sweet.. Just make sure you write it above the } symbol

Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    I replaced the file and this happened lol. What did I do wrong?
    Do you have "wallpaper jpegifier" from cydia? You"ll need that for it to work.. And if you do have it, respring after you set the wallpaper
    Last edited by nateD; 08-14-2012 at 08:01 AM.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-14-2012), snakeeater01 (08-14-2012)

Thanks

Yeah, easy mate.. Open the CSS and hit edit in the top left corner then either use the search function and search for "#desc" or scroll down to right near the bottom and you'll see it. Just below the line that says "color: a1a1a1;" write "display: none;" then save it and it should be sweet.. Just make sure you write it above the } symbol

Do you have "wallpaper jpegifier" from cydia? You"ll need that for it to work.. And if you do have it, respring after you set the wallpaper

Yes sir.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1344949458.284998.jpg  

Thanks nated. Your solution is exactly what I needed.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Breinstein For This Useful Post:

nateD (08-14-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    Yes sir.
    Well I just checked it again and it works for me... Hmmm.. Are you setting the wallpaper from camera roll or settings? You need to do it from settings, and if it still doesn't work maybe try redownloading it then trying again..?

On another note, after setting a different( and lighter ) wallpaper I just noticed the dock placement is off... D'oh!!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    You're oversimplifying, KOH. If what you are saying were universally true about WB's implementation then I shouldn't be able to get rid of Chevy's chrome strip under the status bar by simply moving the LS theme 'under' the SB theme and yet that gets rid of it. Moving things 'above' things in WB does matter. All checked things in WB are not just cumulative. Order matters.

And Chevy's is the only LS theme I've ever used that affects something in an SB theme not his own.
    They are cumulative! Do you actually think that WB knows whats on top and what isn't? If i had the translucentbase.png file in every theme that I have active in WB, guess what, the one on the very top is what gets shown. WB starts at the bottom and keeps replacing the file until it gets to the last one. That is why the order matters, not because WB recognizes that the springboard theme is above or below the lockscreen. That's why I run a custom theme above everything in WB, it has the status bar, slider, custom icons etc that I want.

Just to summarize, if the LS and the SB widget each have the same UI file(or any file) in it, guess what, the one on top is the one that you will see.

Saurik is good, but you give him way too much credit?

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-14-2012), EricB78 (08-14-2012), Hosko817 (08-14-2012), nateD (08-14-2012)

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dark.knight For This Useful Post:

elilab (08-14-2012), It's Mi (08-16-2012), kimvy (08-14-2012), kruzzit (08-14-2012), mark432432 (10-04-2012), mototech (08-14-2012), Nsomnia34 (08-14-2012), snakeeater01 (08-14-2012)

Page 278 of 382 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268276277278279280 288 328 378 ... LastLast