Page 274 of 382 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264272273274275276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 5,461 to 5,480 of 7637

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MiOS [beta release] by Truck

  1. #5461
    Green Apple iphoneking23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Fort worth Texas
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 64 Times in 25 Posts

    hey dark night could it be possible for you to make imovie and iphoto stylized icon for me it would be awesome if you could

  2. #5462
    Ok. I've got two mods for anyone that would like them. First is a simply SB widget for the phone. It's a mod of Chevy's Ultimate, like usual. When you have something that nice, why stray right? So, there are two overlays depending on your mood I guess. Also, I included an icono layout in the main folder. I have my icons shrunk using Springtomize2 to 85% I believe. Also, this uses Wallpaper Jpegifier from Cydia to have a user selected background.





    CMC MiOS SB.zip

    The second widget is an update to the iMatte widget for the iPad. I also updated it to use Wallpaper Jpegifier. It has TWO wallpaper.html and TWO ChevyStyles.css files so you can set the widget up based on which way you like to hold your iPad. The file is currently set up for the home button to be on the right side. However, if you prefer it to be on the left you just need to change the two file names that have "(home button on the left)" to be like their counterpart. I also included an icono layout for this widget as well.



    iMatte for iPad w WJ.zip

    Hopefully everyone likes them

  3. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    ahh_boi (08-14-2012), dark.knight (08-13-2012), Dexy88 (08-13-2012), elilab (08-14-2012), iskariotA (08-13-2012), It's Mi (08-14-2012), jc4108 (08-13-2012), jjk454ss (08-13-2012), kimvy (08-14-2012), King_O_Hill (08-14-2012), kruzzit (08-13-2012), nateD (08-13-2012), nnfdcane (08-13-2012), noypiako0929 (08-13-2012), P0R7ER (08-13-2012), ruedi04 (08-13-2012), shortysos7 (08-13-2012), sigit (08-13-2012), snakeeater01 (08-13-2012), The_Durben (08-13-2012)

  4. #5463
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    I posted the Lockscreen on page 211. There is an option in the Config to select your own user pic with jpegifier instead of the weather icons
    Hey durben I forgot to ask you. For some reason my slider is the default slider when I use this lockscreen? Do you know if I need to redownload it or something

  5. #5464
    Quote Originally Posted by iphoneking23 View Post
    hey dark night could it be possible for you to make imovie and iphoto stylized icon for me it would be awesome if you could
    -base.png-fgfg.png-sdfdsf.png

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Ok. I've got two mods for anyone that would like them. First is a simply SB widget for the phone. It's a mod of Chevy's Ultimate, like usual. When you have something that nice, why stray right? So, there are two overlays depending on your mood I guess. Also, I included an icono layout in the main folder. I have my icons shrunk using Springtomize2 to 85% I believe. Also, this uses Wallpaper Jpegifier from Cydia to have a user selected background.





    CMC MiOS SB.zip

    The second widget is an update to the iMatte widget for the iPad. I also updated it to use Wallpaper Jpegifier. It has TWO wallpaper.html and TWO ChevyStyles.css files so you can set the widget up based on which way you like to hold your iPad. The file is currently set up for the home button to be on the right side. However, if you prefer it to be on the left you just need to change the two file names that have "(home button on the left)" to be like their counterpart. I also included an icono layout for this widget as well.



    iMatte for iPad w WJ.zip

    Hopefully everyone likes them
    wicked
    Last edited by dark.knight; 08-13-2012 at 02:58 PM.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dark.knight For This Useful Post:

    elilab (08-14-2012), EricB78 (08-13-2012), It's Mi (08-14-2012), kimvy (08-14-2012)

  7. #5465
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,322
    Thanked 9,129 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    How do I change the wall on Nate2? I can't find the file anywhere in the package. I have to be missing it obviously. Thank u for any guidance.
    When I get home from work I'll post a version for you where you can set your own wallpaper..

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    elilab (08-14-2012)

  9. #5466
    My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    I am here and so are you
    Posts
    988
    Thanks
    3,276
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 561 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by dark.knight View Post
    -base.png-fgfg.png-sdfdsf.png



    wicked
    Can u please make me an icon for
    Flixster
    AppODay
    Kik
    LayoutMaker
    BigBoss Flashlight

    Thank u for ur amazing work.

    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    When I get home from work I'll post a version for you where you can set your own wallpaper..
    Thank u so much. That would be awesome.

  10. #5467
    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    Hey durben I forgot to ask you. For some reason my slider is the default slider when I use this lockscreen? Do you know if I need to redownload it or something
    dont put your LS on top in winterboard..put it under the SB theme

  11. #5468
    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    Hey durben I forgot to ask you. For some reason my slider is the default slider when I use this lockscreen? Do you know if I need to redownload it or something
    Make sure the lockscreen is on top of the theme or any other custom theme folders you are using.
    It is the stock slider but it's the lower set one

    Quote Originally Posted by dark.knight View Post
    dont put your LS on top in winterboard..put it under the SB theme
    Nope. Bundles are in the lock

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    dark.knight (08-13-2012), elilab (08-14-2012), EricB78 (08-13-2012), King_O_Hill (08-14-2012)

  13. #5469
    Rule of thumb always have lockscreen at top and sb widget just below as Durben said
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (08-14-2012), EricB78 (08-13-2012), King_O_Hill (08-14-2012), nateD (08-13-2012), noypiako0929 (08-13-2012), The_Durben (08-13-2012)

  15. #5470

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JEDi81 For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (08-13-2012), elilab (08-14-2012), It's Mi (08-14-2012), nateD (08-13-2012), RKO1195 (08-13-2012)

  17. #5471
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Make sure the lockscreen is on top of the theme or any other custom theme folders you are using.
    It is the stock slider but it's the lower set one



    Nope. Bundles are in the lock


    Oh right
    ________________
    If I've helped you, please press my "Thanks" button.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to dark.knight For This Useful Post:

    mark432432 (10-04-2012)

  19. #5472
    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Rule of thumb always have lockscreen at top and sb widget just below as Durben said
    Lol I know that.

  20. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    me today


    could you share?

  21. #5474
    Love this theme a lot ^_^
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1344891223.137311.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1344891231.684140.jpg  

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to silex30 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (08-14-2012)

  23. #5475
    Maybe someone could help me on the right track, I wanted to replace the automasked what's app with a custom stylized icon from this thread.. So I used I file to go to themes folder and to the stylized folder. In the map folders I created whatsApp.App folder, put the custom icon there and renamed it to icon.png and [email protected] .. But nothing changed after a respring .. Can somebody point out to me what I am doing wrong ? When I know how to do it for whatsApp I think i will know how to do other icons.


    Thanks in advance

  24. #5476
    Ok here is the SB flip clock Bottom Simple(Non-gps) weather widget,I have had it in mysetups..for a while now..its not mine so credit to the creater ,i just modified the wallpaper.html for my needs and added few weather icons ...have had alot of requests to share it..so i m doing so...i hope Max pa1n ,Durben can remode it in their master style by adding GPS and wallpaper jpegifier option..since it is a simple weather widget,you will have to add up your code in wallpaper.html..look for ''var locale'' and write down your code...again credit to the creater..i take no credit at all..hope you guys gonna like it..

    .-imagepjv.jpg



    Flipclock SB BOTTOM by Dark Knight.rar

  25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to dark.knight For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (08-13-2012), Dexy88 (08-13-2012), elilab (08-14-2012), floppy79 (08-13-2012), GAIAStevef (08-13-2012), It's Mi (08-14-2012), jc4108 (08-13-2012), kimvy (08-14-2012), noypiako0929 (08-13-2012), Nsomnia34 (08-13-2012), P0R7ER (08-13-2012), pocketdoc (08-13-2012), snakeeater01 (08-13-2012), TheBeastSS2 (08-13-2012)

  26. #5477
    Green Apple iphoneking23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Fort worth Texas
    Posts
    87
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 64 Times in 25 Posts

    thanks bro i appreciate it so wut do i name the folders and they go in folders or bundles

  27. #5478

  28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    ag92 (08-13-2012), Dexy88 (08-13-2012), Dirtstep (08-13-2012), elilab (08-14-2012), It's Mi (08-14-2012), JEDi81 (08-13-2012), JGKC9AYC (08-13-2012), noypiako0929 (08-13-2012), snakeeater01 (08-13-2012)

  29. #5479
    @sigit:That looks absolutly siick

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    sigit (08-13-2012)

  31. #5480
    Quick question but if an update for the stylized icon set comes out will the custom icons I put go back to the original ones?

Page 274 of 382 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264272273274275276 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •