Page 18 of 382 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MiOS [beta release] by Truck

im sure custom icons are going to be all over the place in no time lol
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,536 Times in 1,128 Posts

Looks really promising !!!!

waiting for it

Already fell in love with the sounds!

@Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

4. The Following User Says Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (06-19-2012)

Few requests, a custom sparrow and Facebook icon? Im sure many would appreciate it also when ever the status bar is black, pretty much nothing is themed, is a fix coming for that? Also, any good fonts to go with miOS?
    Last edited by modymalay; 06-16-2012 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by modymalay View Post
    Few requests, a custom sparrow and Facebook icon? Im sure many would appreciate it also when ever the status bar is black, pretty much nothing is themed, is a fix coming for that? Also, any good fonts to go with miOS?
    What firmware are you on
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    What firmware are you on
    5.1.1 on a 4S

I sent u a donation truck. Great theme

5.1.1 on a 4S
    That makes no sense. Because it should be themed

Truck, this is what he's talking about with status bar. Think that's how it's supposed to be but I agree, I would like the silver on sb as well

5.1.1 on a 4S
    It's supposed to be that way. My ui is made to go with the stock ui. Now this might change in the future but foe now thats the way it looks

I think all the color keyboards look the same. Can someone post a screenshot so I can compare to what I have?

iPhone? More like MyPhone FoSixBoy's Avatar
    Thanks

I need a biteSMS loading screen.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to FoSixBoy For This Useful Post:

nwmtnbiker (06-16-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me nwmtnbiker's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm using Antipasto font seems to work well with theme. It is posted dozens of times over at zui thread. Hope that's ok to say...

Could I request a callbar, sbsettings theme? Unless you are already working on em? Love the colors and gradients used here. And I like the status bar like it is personally...

Quote Originally Posted by FoSixBoy View Post
    I need a biteSMS loading screen.
    Noted

Quote Originally Posted by cdrwinston View Post
    I think all the color keyboards look the same. Can someone post a screenshot so I can compare to what I have?
    There are only 2 keyboards

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

metaserph (06-16-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    It's supposed to be that way. My ui is made to go with the stock ui. Now this might change in the future but foe now thats the way it looks
    Haha ok looks good!

2versions for each keyboard. Siri and without Siri

iPhone? More like MyPhone FoSixBoy's Avatar
    Thanks

This sound theme is amazing. I can finally my retire old sound theme I've been using since iOS 4.

Jay I stole an iPod to check this out. Outstanding! You really pulled it together my friend

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

metaserph (06-16-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Love the iPad theme. Just sent a donation for the iPhone version. Very nice work!

Donated. Looks sick! Can't wait. (Iphone version)

2M8*******K305210F
    Last edited by skinney; 06-16-2012 at 07:04 PM.

Page 18 of 382 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 28 68 118 ... LastLast