Page 12 of 382 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MiOS [beta release] by Truck

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness777 View Post
    Jay sent them my e-mail
    Wait.. Theme is out or he just sent it to ya?

haha no no brother, this post is not related to the topic. Yaa it was a crowded box and there was nowhere to write. im sorry

well I honestly was so rude to me cut my iPod 3G iOS 6
    Haha I agree. I think they're only trying to keep devices with cameras, as they cut the first gen iPad but kept the 3GS

I'm staying on 5.1.1 because I have to use this theme.

@Truck dude I'm ready, bring it on!

http://www.vicrosdesigns.net/imgs/DNsigv3.png

Quote Originally Posted by modymalay View Post
    Haha I agree. I think they're only trying to keep devices with cameras, as they cut the first gen iPad but kept the 3GS
    what is the difference between the iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3G? Came out at the same time, if not wrong and there is hardly any difference especially in their characteristics. Funny how one and the other kept it cut so it sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Ninja View Post
    I'm staying on 5.1.1 because I have to use this theme.

@Truck dude I'm ready, bring it on!
    haha this brother and I wonder. how can you put a beta version of iOS? This is a mystery to me

what is the difference between the iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 3G? Came out at the same time, if not wrong and there is hardly any difference especially in their characteristics. Funny how one and the other kept it cut so it sucks.

haha this brother and I wonder. how can you put a beta version of iOS? This is a mystery to me
    No camera on 3rd Gen iPod Touch :P

This is another great idea that was born in the offices of Apple

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkness777 For This Useful Post:

metaserph (06-14-2012)

So are we still on target for a release this weekend?

Who thinks a few all niters would be good for a earlier release? Raise your iPhone if so.

Truck is trying gang but his OCD has gotten worse then mine. I know he wants MiOS in your Winterboard ASAP... Good news is when a themer is not posting on a thread it usually means they are working on a theme.

Unless your me and like to sit on my azz and do nothing all day long. lol

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zausser For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (06-20-2012)

I go to sleep now.
    I have my paypal ready for tomorrow.
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post
    Truck is trying gang but his OCD has gotten worse then mine. I know he wants MiOS in your Winterboard ASAP... Good news is when a themer is not posting on a thread it usually means they are working on a theme.

No pressure Z. Not sure where you got that idea. I have all the patience in the world. Ok, he can sleep and eat....Jeez Happy now.

I hope you all realize , I am j/king.

Truck, no sweat, no rush. Please take care.

Neal

Sorry didn't mean to put any pressure or anything :P just hoping to get this theme right when it comes out. Thanks for all your hard work! Take care guys

Quote Originally Posted by modymalay View Post
    Sorry didn't mean to put any pressure or anything :P just hoping to get this theme right when it comes out. Thanks for all your hard work! Take care guys
    No worries. I wasn't speaking to anyone directly. i just know truck is busy so i thought I'd let ya know.

Quote Originally Posted by zausser View Post

Z u doing nothing all day seems to please alot of people lol xD ....i want MiOs its awesome truck!

Sorry guys been putting in some long hours at work so the only time I've had has been the couple hours before I leave for work. I'm still hoping for this weekend but not sure what day.
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

19. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

areske86 (06-15-2012), cdrwinston (06-14-2012), EricB78 (06-20-2012), nnfdcane (06-15-2012), yamakasi73 (06-15-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Truckinlow View Post
    Sorry guys been putting in some long hours at work so the only time I've had has been the couple hours before I leave for work. I'm still hoping for this weekend but not sure what day.
    I really looking forward to using this theme on my iPad but seriously, there isn't really any rush. Take your time and release it when you can.

ran out of time this morning to get things ready so ill pick up tomorrow morning and hope that i can start when beta testing- release lol. not sure what to call it as this theme will more than likely never be done in my mind lol.
    I'll smoke it with ya bro, we'll go to the loony bin together. I don't give a ****!
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=jfriends4438%40gmai  l%2ecom&lc=US&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsB  F%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Truckinlow For This Useful Post:

areske86 (06-15-2012), Darkness777 (06-15-2012), EricB78 (06-20-2012), nnfdcane (06-15-2012), nwmtnbiker (06-15-2012)

Jay did you see mail for new messages?

@Truck: do not forget to give me ur paypal

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zooropalg For This Useful Post:

Darkness777 (06-15-2012), Joserrrr (06-15-2012)

Page 12 of 382 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 62 112 ... LastLast