Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 5.1.1 Tap to Unlock

Default 5.1.1 Tap to Unlock
    Here is my updated version of Tap to Unlock for 5.1.1. In Cydia Now.
    Only for iPhone 4 and 4S
    Comes with two files. Tap_Clear and Tap_Default lockscreen.

Attachment 587160

*Here is the download link for the Tap to Unlock MOD with no square. So everything is transparent including the camera grabber- http://ge.tt/7os9E8P/v/0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tap.jpg  
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 10-08-2012 at 05:05 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

hemantbhele (05-29-2012), jjk454ss (05-27-2012), KnightWing (06-23-2012), lostinthemes (05-28-2012), marketjock (05-28-2012), nicoand (11-30-2012), togomaku (10-08-2012), ziggy7 (06-01-2012)

now in Cydia for those who want to download it there.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

Thanks

Looks great bro, love the first one. Too bad it doesn't look good with my current theme
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

Failing means yer playin! ziggy7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,278 Posts

Thanks man....I needed this for one of my themes on 5.1.1, top job

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ziggy7 For This Useful Post:

Max_Kas (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Apperciate the work ya do

8. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Max_Kas (06-02-2012)

Max - unfortunately tap to answer a phone call does not work for me. I have to slide to answer. Can you reproduce? Also, I expected the theme in Winterboard to show up as "Tap to Unlock 5.1.1"
    Last edited by marketjock; 06-01-2012 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marketjock View Post
    Max - unfortunately tap to answer a phone call does not work for me. I have to slide to answer. Can you reproduce? Also, I expected the theme in Winterboard to show up as "Tap to Unlock 5.1.1"
    The reason i made the answer call and power off green/red slide is because when you have you phone in you pocket and someone calls you, if you accidentally touch the bottom of the screen while grabbing it, it will answer the call. To avoid this mistake i only made the unlock tap.

And it shows up as Tap_Clear and Tap_Default in winterboard because "Tap to Unlock 5.1.1" isn't very appealing. Also i included two options.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm getting an issue where all the taps work great except when i get a text. Then i see the little square, but i also see slide to unlock text, and I have to slide it a short ways to the right. Am I doing something wrong here?
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,140 Times in 490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marketjock View Post
    Max - unfortunately tap to answer a phone call does not work for me. I have to slide to answer. Can you reproduce?
    I can!
    I have an invisible tap to unlock lockscreen on iOS 5.1.1 and it works perfect to unlock, but as soon as there is an email, text, call, alarm, timer finished or any other event it does NOT work as a simple tap to unlock any more, you have to slide a bit.
    The reason is the new CameraGrabber.
    OK, lets take it from the start.
    The new CameraGrabber in iOS 5.1.1 takes away some of the slider space, that's why the bottombarknobgray@2x~iphone.png (HD) and the bottombarknobgray~iphone.png (SD) have to be reduced in size, as only a slider that fills the slider space completely becomes a tap to unlock.
    In the previous iOS 5.0.1 (without CameraGrabber) the bottombarknobgray@2x~iphone.png was 550x94 (bottombarknobgray~iphone.png was 275x47), and it worked on any event. But now in iOS 5.1.1, with CameraGrabber, the size has to be 452x94 for bottombarknobgray@2x~iphone.png (226x47 for bottombarknobgray~iphone.png).
    OK, so far so good, but now comes the reason for the problem, the CameraGrabber!
    On a normal lockscreen you have the CameraGrabber which reduced the slider space and tap to unlock works perfect, but on events like text, email, calls etc there is NO CameraGrabber and therefore the slider space is bigger. Now you have a bottombarknobgray@2x~iphone.png/bott...rag~iphone.png that is smaller then the slider space and therefore the tap-to-unlock does not work anymore, you need to slide, all because now the bottombarknobgray@2x~iphone.png/bott...ray~iphone.png does no longer has the same size as the slider space, they are smaller and can "slide" in the bigger slider space.
    Any solution for this problem: No!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

bteamer (06-06-2012)

Check out the "allClear Tap to Unlock 5.1 HD" theme (in modmyi source). All of the modes described above work as a tap to unlock/answer/end/power, etc. (no slide). I'm on 5.1.1 by the way.

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks rasputin. Would using a tweak that gets rid of the camera grabber solve the problem then? (I assume i would have to use a tap to unlock for a firmware earlier than 5.1.1 to fill the whole space?)
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    I can!
    I have an invisible tap to unlock lockscreen on iOS 5.1.1 and it works perfect to unlock, but as soon as there is an email, text, call, alarm, timer finished or any other event it does NOT work as a simple tap to unlock any more, you have to slide a bit.
    The reason is the new CameraGrabber.
    OK, lets take it from the start.
    The new CameraGrabber in iOS 5.1.1 takes away some of the slider space, that's why the bottombarknobgray@2x~iphone.png (HD) and the bottombarknobgray~iphone.png (SD) have to be reduced in size, as only a slider that fills the slider space completely becomes a tap to unlock.
    In the previous iOS 5.0.1 (without CameraGrabber) the bottombarknobgray@2x~iphone.png was 550x94 (bottombarknobgray~iphone.png was 275x47), and it worked on any event. But now in iOS 5.1.1, with CameraGrabber, the size has to be 452x94 for bottombarknobgray@2x~iphone.png (226x47 for bottombarknobgray~iphone.png).
    OK, so far so good, but now comes the reason for the problem, the CameraGrabber!
    On a normal lockscreen you have the CameraGrabber which reduced the slider space and tap to unlock works perfect, but on events like text, email, calls etc there is NO CameraGrabber and therefore the slider space is bigger. Now you have a bottombarknobgray@2x~iphone.png/bott...rag~iphone.png that is smaller then the slider space and therefore the tap-to-unlock does not work anymore, you need to slide, all because now the bottombarknobgray@2x~iphone.png/bott...ray~iphone.png does no longer has the same size as the slider space, they are smaller and can "slide" in the bigger slider space.
    Any solution for this problem: No!
    Like i said before, tap to answer calls makes it to easy to accidentally pick up. And I might have a fix for the tap to reply/alarm/etc... I just was using intelliscreenX which disables the slide to reply options so I forgot to test it. But I should be able to fix it. I'm working on it tomorrow and will update progress. Stay tuned.

I just upgraded my 3GS using Redsn0w and installed Cydia. once everything was restored and working the next thing I put on the phone was winterboard and tap to unlock but it's not working. I've tried several different ones including these and none of them are taking effect. I also tried a couple other theme items and so far none of them seem to be working. I have what according to cydia and the web is the latest version of winterboard and it is enabled in SBSettings. I also tried the "Fix User Dir Permissions" in SBSettings but so far nothing is making a difference. Any suggestions on what I'm missing?

I have an iPod Touch 4g and it works good with that too.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ThatCoolKidFlynn For This Useful Post:

Max_Kas (06-09-2012)

Apparently I have the only phone none of these will work on. I'm working with one of the developers now trying to figure it out but so far it won't change the sliders

The One and the Only (retired secret moderator) iPod's Avatar
    Thanks

Can you post the wallpaper
    Just downloaded this. Very clean and minimalistic. Love it

secret moderator... Please hit that THANKS button over there if I helped you in any single way

22. The Following User Says Thank You to iPod For This Useful Post:

Max_Kas (06-09-2012)

j
    Quote Originally Posted by unicav View Post
    I just upgraded my 3GS using Redsn0w and installed Cydia. once everything was restored and working the next thing I put on the phone was winterboard and tap to unlock but it's not working. I've tried several different ones including these and none of them are taking effect. I also tried a couple other theme items and so far none of them seem to be working. I have what according to cydia and the web is the latest version of winterboard and it is enabled in SBSettings. I also tried the "Fix User Dir Permissions" in SBSettings but so far nothing is making a difference. Any suggestions on what I'm missing?
    Please read the second line in bold at the top of this post

Quote Originally Posted by unicav View Post
    Apparently I have the only phone none of these will work on. I'm working with one of the developers now trying to figure it out but so far it won't change the sliders
    I haven't been contacted by you but the source of your problem sounds like your using a 3gs and not a 4 or 4S
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 06-09-2012 at 05:36 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

unicav (06-10-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Very nice tweak, love the square for some reason.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

Max_Kas (06-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    Very nice tweak, love the square for some reason.
    Thanks, this is the one that i've stuck with for all my lockscreens.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Well it looks awesome, keep up the great work

29. The Following User Says Thank You to i.Annie For This Useful Post:

Max_Kas (06-09-2012)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast