Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 5.1.1 Tap to Unlock

Max_Kas you are exactly right. The 3GS doesn't have the HD screen and the png's have to be scaled 50%. I'm working with another dev now and Tweaking some things to make mine work

Alternative you could use this tap-to-unlock as a template. It is not in Cydia because the MMi repo crawler does not work correctly. The MMUS repo has been submitted ages ago, but it does not work.
    The repo is "apt.mmus.us"!
    There are 3 Tap-to-unlock themes, the one you want is the last one (with the green tick in the screenshot!).

Invisible tap-to-unlock-iOS 5.1.1 for SD/HD.
    All lockscreen png's are transparent, including CameraGrabber. Springboard dock is also transparent, that's all, no wallpaper, no background. Plain and simple.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

stratnik (06-11-2012), unicav (06-10-2012)

Thanks rasputin007 that gives me a great direction to go in and I no wonder I hadn't found that since the repo isn't in cydia.
    And thanks to Max_Kas for pointing out that I had ignored the big bold text, I was pretty aggravated by the time I found yours so I was trying anything at that point. Your theme is very nicely done. I'm unfortunate having to support the 3GS but as I keep telling my friends who say "you should get a (insert anything but a 3GS here)" My phone is a company phone so I get what they hand me

Nothing wrong with having a 3GS, I have one, which still works after living every day for over 2 years in my jeans pocket.
    I would have upgraded, but sadly too expensive for me. So, once iOS 6 comes out I am out of "frontline" hacking, as there most likely will be no iOS 6 for 3GS.

I also have "5.1.1 Camera Grabber Clear" in Cydia for those wishing to hide the camera icon.
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 10-08-2012 at 04:46 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

Thanks

Running 4s ios 5.1.1 Have this enabled on top of everything on winterboard everything is invisible when i tap it doesn't unlock i still have to slide, any help ? TIA

Quote Originally Posted by od_high View Post
    Running 4s ios 5.1.1 Have this enabled on top of everything on winterboard everything is invisible when i tap it doesn't unlock i still have to slide, any help ? TIA
    It has to be a conflict with a tweak you have. When the lockscreen is normal, (no notifications or anything,) the tap to unlock should work fine. Try deselecting other themes or disabling any tweaks that might even remotely effect it.
    Last edited by Max_Kas; 12-01-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    Twitter- Max_Kas

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Max_Kas For This Useful Post:

od_high (12-01-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    It has to be a conflict with a tweak you have. When the lockscreen is normal, (no notifications or anything,) the tap to unlock should work fine. Try deselecting other themes or disabling any tweaks that might even remotely effect it.
    i'll try now bro

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Kas View Post
    thanks bro it works dk what tweak was conflicting with it but i disable pretty much every tweak i could and themes and it work put them back on and still works so idk what was the issue before lol but thanks bro i got it now .
    Last edited by od_high; 12-01-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12