Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52606162
Results 1,221 to 1,231 of 1231

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] Metroon

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

Wasn't trying to "flame"... Wasn't trying to be disrespectful. Sorry to upset you two.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FlameClad For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-15-2013)

is there a way to when you swipe in from the right and press settings actually go to the settings app?

Quote Originally Posted by mkwhater View Post
    is there a way to when you swipe in from the right and press settings actually go to the settings app?
    Do you mean when you activate the charms menu and can change the colors and stuff? I don't think there is really a way to do that in-theme. If you have activator though, you could probably set up the swipe that way but you'd kinda make it hard to access that menu. Quick question for you, what hardware/software are you running to still be able to use this theme?

Hi i'll see if i could maybe use activator and swipe fron the bottom corner or something. I am using iphone 3gs on ios 5.0.1

EDIT: i tried the activator to open settings with two fingers from the right it works well thanks for the idea
    Last edited by mkwhater; 02-20-2013 at 02:41 PM.

Hi i'll see if i could maybe use activator and swipe fron the bottom corner or something. I am using iphone 3gs on ios 5.0.1
    Oh ok, so you never upgraded. I only ask because I do miss using this theme.

EDIT: i tried the activator to open settings with two fingers from the right it works well thanks for the idea
    No prob

If I remeber correctly a while back someone posted a Winterboard theme that had the Metro UI that had many diversity like green,red,gray,white,black,orange etc..

I've been thinking about this for a little bit and tried searching for it, but does anyone know if there was a version of this theme without a lock screen? I think it was either anonymous or bcs that said that one of the issues of this theme not working was because of the lock screen and the hooks it used to get iOS to do certain functions. So I was wondering if the theme would work if I had a version with no lock screen and disabled certain live tiles from the plist (namely music, photos, and calendar)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    I've been thinking about this for a little bit and tried searching for it, but does anyone know if there was a version of this theme without a lock screen? I think it was either anonymous or bcs that said that one of the issues of this theme not working was because of the lock screen and the hooks it used to get iOS to do certain functions. So I was wondering if the theme would work if I had a version with no lock screen and disabled certain live tiles from the plist (namely music, photos, and calendar)
    There's no "no lockscreen" version of Metroon. Disabling or not using certain live tiles won't work either, the dylib will still actively look for libraries to hook into when the theme first launches and if it can't find the libraries it needs to function, it will crash. So it's irrelevant if you have active live tiles in your tiles folder or not.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    There's no "no lockscreen" version of Metroon. Disabling or not using certain live tiles won't work either, the dylib will still actively look for libraries to hook into when the theme first launches and if it can't find the libraries it needs to function, it will crash. So it's irrelevant if you have active live tiles in your tiles folder or not.
    Yeah I kinda figured that would be the case. Oh well, just thought I'd ask. I was kinda wondering what my dock theme would look like with it. Though even if it did work, I'm not too sure I could get my dock theme to work with it cause I think the moving wallpaper extended below the visible screen

Im sorry if this has been asked before, but will an earlier version of Metroon not work like with OS7:Revive?

Quote Originally Posted by rjmgrant79 View Post
    Im sorry if this has been asked before, but will an earlier version of Metroon not work like with OS7:Revive?
    No

13. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (03-09-2013)

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 12 52606162