Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11 5159606162 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 1231

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] Metroon

Good to know about you again, BcsCustom. Thanks for all your work and ideas. Hoped little help with some live tiles I were developing, but see you are in other matters. Good luck in your new proyects and God bless you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PabloCrj23 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (01-08-2013)

Is the Xbox smart glass app tile done yet? If not can you give an ETA or a YouTube video?

Will these mods work in paragon ?

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by popcony View Post
    Will these mods work in paragon ?
    If your referring to my Live Tiles I just reposted, Im not sure, that will depend on Endfinity and how he implements activating Live Tiles. Chances are they will need to be modded a little to run on Paragon.

I guess that would be true. Since certain live tiles made for METROON don't work in os7 revieve.

Thats's because of the Tile.plist (Metroon) and Info.plist (OS7). It can be done with a little effort, but without the awesome option to switch them. I was editing some tiles to get something like the windows phone 8 or paragon, but with the OS7 Revive and looks fine.

Quote Originally Posted by popcony View Post
    Do you think someone or end can port it over?
    Only end port the theme to the ipad since he's the only one with the source files. I don't know if he'd ever port it over, he's said in the past that he has little to no interest in doing so. I wish he would though

does anyone have a working facebook live tile available?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayteez View Post
    does anyone have a working facebook live tile available?
    FaceBook Live Tiles are really hard to develop, seems Facebook updates always ruin the Tiles, and they update a lot
    So sorry, no more working Facebook Tiles
    Last edited by bcscustom; 02-15-2013 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    FaceBook Live Tiles are really hard to develop, seems Facebook updates always ruin the Tiles, and they update a lot
    So sorry, no more working Facebook Tiles

Attachment 621105

Attachment 621106

Is that your set up for metroon? I'm jealous. I'm running an iPhone 5 so I can't use that theme until end updates it (if he updates it) I'm stuck using the original os7

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Is that your set up for metroon? I'm jealous. I'm running an iPhone 5 so I can't use that theme until end updates it (if he updates it) I'm stuck using the original os7
    No, that running on my iPad Mini Its not Metroon, it's a iPad theme I helped develop awhile back with FallenZX after Metroon came out. Search MMi for Winpad8, its also available on Cydia

No, that running on my iPad Mini Its not Metroon, it's a iPad theme I helped develop awhile back with FallenZX after Metroon came out. Search MMi for Winpad8, its also available on Cydia
    Nice

Question: do the tiles for metroon work on that theme?

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

Not for nothin', but this thread is for End's theme...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FlameClad View Post
    Not for nothin', but this thread is for End's theme...
    Ok, thanks for enlightening me....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (02-14-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone FlameClad's Avatar
    Thanks

There is an expectation that people read through these posts for pertinent information regarding End's theme... So, out of respect for new-comers and for the sake of efficiency, it would be nice not to have this thread cluttered up with other people's themes or mods (for which there is already a thread.)

Not trying to be an ***... Just sayin'

There is an expectation that people read through these posts for pertinent information regarding End's theme... So, out of respect for new-comers and for the sake of efficiency, it would be nice not to have this thread cluttered up with other people's themes or mods (for which there is already a thread.)

bcscustom has been a HUGE contributer to this and other themes, he's been around a lil bit. I think he understands what its all about. Just sayin.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rayndog3 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-15-2013), smonme (02-20-2013)

Yeah, that's my fault, I was trying to ask a quick question and wasn't thinking

22. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-15-2013)

Thanks

Dude, give me a break, apparently you don't know who I am. I have been involved with EndFinity and all his themes since he started his dylib themes, OS7 Revive and Metroon. I've made over a hundred different live tiles between both themes. If you have installed OS7 Revive from Cydia, check the description of the theme, you will see me listed in the credits. If you installed any deb versions of either theme, your using my work. I have over 1000 posts helping people with managing, installing and tweaking these themes. That TileSet I showed a few posts up on my ipad mini is actually from a set I posted for the Metroon theme, if you have followed these threads you would have recognized that. End and I have had to take a leave of absence for awhile, but now were back, I have been out of IOS coding for a bit and just wanted to show the threads I was back with the only IOS device I currently had at the time, the mini. Someone asked about Metroon running on a iPad mini, which currently isn't possible, so I just posted a possible alternative (which I also helped develop), until End can get around to updating Metroon. I even went as far as buying a new IPod touch 5g this week so I can help develop more live tiles for the next version of OS7 EndFinity is working on. (Which I have already whipped up some new live tiles for the upcoming release)

So the next time you want to flame someone for spamming, be sure you know who your talking to, thanks for the welcome back to these threads
    Last edited by bcscustom; 02-15-2013 at 05:53 AM.

Dude, give me a break, apparently you don't know who I am. I have been involved with EndFinity and all his themes since he started his dylib themes, OS7 Revive and Metroon. I've made over a hundred different live tiles between both themes. If you have installed OS7 Revive from Cydia, check the description of the theme, you will see me listed in the credits. If you installed any deb versions of either theme, your using my work. I have over 1000 posts helping people with managing, installing and tweaking these themes. That TileSet I showed a few posts up on my ipad mini is actually from a set I posted for the Metroon theme, if you have followed these threads you would have recognized that. End and I have had to take a leave of absence for awhile, but now were back, I have been out of IOS coding for a bit and just wanted to show the threads I was back with the only IOS device I currently had at the time, the mini. Someone asked about Metroon running on a iPad mini, which currently isn't possible, so I just posted a possible alternative (which I also helped develop), until End can get around to updating Metroon. I even went as far as buying a new IPod touch 5g this week so I can help develop more live tiles for the next version of OS7 EndFinity is working on. (Which I have already whipped up some new live tiles for the upcoming release)

So the next time you want to flame someone for trolling, be sure you know who your talking to, thanks for the welcome back to these threads

And boom goes the dynamite! I wasn't gonna say anything about it, BUT but since Bcs is getting down, I'm not exactly new either. I did what I could to step up when Bcs & End took their break, and I'm glad they're back. (I didn't have time to learn how to write dylibs)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to futureryo For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (02-15-2013)

Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11 5159606162 LastLast