+ Reply
Page 58 of 62 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1231

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] Metroon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Gameroid24 will the new iphones screen size make metroon unusable? I would imagine it will still work. I have installed this theme on my iPad and all
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gameroid24 View Post
    will the new iphones screen size make metroon unusable?
    I would imagine it will still work. I have installed this theme on my iPad and all that happens is that there is a square the same size as the current iPhone screen in the corner of my iPad and in that square is metroon. Is usable but things that are normally hidden are visible. What would make the theme not work would be changes with in ios6

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    I would imagine it will still work. I have installed this theme on my iPad and all that happens is that there is a square the same size as the current iPhone screen in the corner of my iPad and in that square is metroon. Is usable but things that are normally hidden are visible. What would make the theme not work would be changes with in ios6
    A lot of things could. This theme relies on hooking into the SpringBoard header and runtime of iOS 5. Just like how the lock screen camera doesn't work or 5.1.1 in OS7, different parts of this theme could easily be broken for iOS 6.

Green Apple
    Thanks

i see, i would have really liked to use this on my next iphone or ipodtouch

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hello everyone. I have installed DreamBoard and Metroon. But i cant add custom tiles. I use the program called iExplorer, I go into the folders called, var / mobile / library / Metroon / resources. And there i place the folders which i downloaded from this forum. But nothing happens, The weird part is that once i transfered the folders and refresh the folders i transfered are not there...... So how can i add cutom tiles? Im starting to get quite pissed.

Regards.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solidsyndicate View Post
    Hello everyone. I have installed DreamBoard and Metroon. But i cant add custom tiles. I use the program called iExplorer, I go into the folders called, var / mobile / library / Metroon / resources. And there i place the folders which i downloaded from this forum. But nothing happens, The weird part is that once i transfered the folders and refresh the folders i transfered are not there...... So how can i add cutom tiles? Im starting to get quite pissed.

Regards.

That may be a permissions problem. Do you have ifile? If you do then go to var/mobile/library and then tap on the blue arrow next to metroon. Scroll down the permissions part and make sure you check read, write, and execute on all of them. Also turn on apply hierarchally then hit done and respring. Hopefully that will fix you problem

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That was not the issue Danny. But thanks for the help. Also let me provide you all with some custom tiles i created.

MetroonTilesBySolidSyndicate.rar

Tiles for the following apps:

Cut the rope
    eBay
    Facebook
    Google Chrome Browser
    Kik Chat
    Shazam
    Skout
    Viber
    GameReactor
    Street Fighter IV
    WhatsApp

Regards.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I love this theme, I really do. I just hate that it gets laggy and crashes after an hour or so of use. Has anyone been able to find a way to fix this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How to change colours of "START" and "USER NAME"
    I have a one question - How to change colours of "START" and "USER NAME" on homescreen?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DonArchon View Post
    I have a one question - How to change colours of "START" and "USER NAME" on homescreen?
    I don't know that the colors are editable. I tried doing it with the tiles and nothing worked.

On another topic, has anyone else had any trouble with the live tile for the music player. My info won't update for now playing. I tried clearing out the artist info in the plist but now nothing is displayed but the default "no artwork" music note

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jephre's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey bcscustom, I know this thread is a bit old, but I was wondering if you could share your large weather tile with me (the one that shows the weather photos). I've read back in this thread and know about the LeakID issue. If uploading to mediafire doesn't work, do you mind PMing me a link to say, a dropbox folder? Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hi all,

Is this theme work Under IOS 6 ?
    Where do you find a versoin which work Under ios 6 ?
    Thanks

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 4,203 Posts

Don't think the dev has this updated to 6.0 maybe try to pm him an see.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by agagne View Post
    Hi all,

Is this theme work Under IOS 6 ?
    Where do you find a versoin which work Under ios 6 ?
    Thanks
    Endfinity said in the Paragon thread he would update the theme after that theme is done but that probably won't be for a while

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone help me. iv been trying to make Tiles but none of them work. If someone could please help me with full ready to plug in tiles, i need, Textfree, Tumblr, and protube. Thank you. Large and Small tiles please
    Last edited by garrett_4fclax; 10-30-2012 at 12:04 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Could anyone reupload the live weather tile widget? File is missing.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does anyone know a good siri ui winterboard theme to go with this?
    Last edited by Eccentrikit; 10-31-2012 at 12:07 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Original Files and Live Tiles
    If you send me the zip-Files of the fist page (those one who have been removed by mediafire) I can upload them on my webspace (unlimited downloads), because I am not a US-Citizen an therefore DCMA does not affect me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How to edit Metroon lockscreen text
    Hello everyone, and greetings from Finland! I've used Apple products for years and have also been following this site for a long time. I've managed to solve many problems with the assistance of professional pelle here, so thank you! Special thanks for those who came up with this top-notch Metroon theme! I have used many themes, and this is by far the best; smooth, looking superb and working very well. However, there is one thing that has got me by the throat, and that's why I'm first time writing here. My question: how can I edit the date text on the lockscreen? What shall I edit, and what is the location (path) of that in iFile? I want to do some abbreviations to lockscreen's day name and month name or make the font smaller, because at the moment date info don't fit the screen, i.e. day number doesn't show at all. You see, Finnish is a language of long words . The answer may be found on these pages, and if it is, it has gone unnoticed by me, so my apologies for that. Haven't found solution with google eiher, so I hope you can help! Thanks in advance!

Thanks

Hi
    love what your doing guys but i had some issues with tiles remplacements i download the tiles pack 2 on the first page de-zip it and put it into metroon/ressources/tiles but nothing happen can someone help please?
    Sorry for my english and thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by augustmoon2010 View Post
    Hello everyone, and greetings from Finland! I've used Apple products for years and have also been following this site for a long time. I've managed to solve many problems with the assistance of professional pelle here, so thank you! Special thanks for those who came up with this top-notch Metroon theme! I have used many themes, and this is by far the best; smooth, looking superb and working very well. However, there is one thing that has got me by the throat, and that's why I'm first time writing here. My question: how can I edit the date text on the lockscreen? What shall I edit, and what is the location (path) of that in iFile? I want to do some abbreviations to lockscreen's day name and month name or make the font smaller, because at the moment date info don't fit the screen, i.e. day number doesn't show at all. You see, Finnish is a language of long words . The answer may be found on these pages, and if it is, it has gone unnoticed by me, so my apologies for that. Haven't found solution with google eiher, so I hope you can help! Thanks in advance!
    That is something that only EndFinity would be able to change since it would be in the dylib file