+ Reply
Page 57 of 62 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1231

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] Metroon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Sixil I know this post is probably late and all of the innovators of the Metroon UI are probably gone/dead now, but I want to know if
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sixil View Post
    I know this post is probably late and all of the innovators of the Metroon UI are probably gone/dead now, but I want to know if there is ANYONE here left that knows how to edit the tiles?

I've been reading through the thread in the earlier parts and get that you have to follow the directions and stuff. But when I save the image tiles to my iPod and try to add them to the Tile section, they won't do anything. The directions say to make a file (I've made Tile.png, etc.) and add it. But there is no upload option or anything. How do you guys get the icons to show up? I'm deathly confused.
    if you mean how to add a custom tile, i can go through it step by step

first of all, you need ifile. It's a paid app on cydia, but you can get the free trial (which doesnt seem to have an end date) and be equally capable of doing what you need to do

next, upload your images onto your idevice from your computer using SSH or something else (like ifunbox for windows, or uploading it to mediafire and downloading it using safari)
    note: safari downloads are stored in user/documents, DO NOT close safari before accessing the file in ifile, elsewise it gets deleted

once you've got your images on ur idevice and you can access them on ifile, create a folder that's named the same as the ID for your app that you're customizing. It follows the form of com.xxx.xxxx (theres a list of IDs somewhere, i think someone else has a link)

once you have the folder correctly named (case sensitive), and your tiles are in the folder, move the folder to /user/library/Metroon/Resources/Tiles

once ur done, respring, and the tile should now appear. Make sure you created both a Tile.png AS WELL AS a [email protected] because it's important you have both (just make two copies of the same tile)

if you get lost or confused, more detailed instructions can be provided for any particular section of this tutorial. Good luck, and have fun :]

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've figured out how to do the tiles.

Is there any way that I can edit the theme to go into a landscape mode? Like this (at 2:35)? The theme is Metro 8.2 for Dreamboard, a lot different from Metroon (Metroon being much, much better). I just love the idea of the landscape mode, has anyone done this or know how to do it?

Thanks

I've figured out how to do the tiles.

Is there any way that I can edit the theme to go into a landscape mode? Like this (at 2:35)? The theme is Metro 8.2 for Dreamboard, a lot different from Metroon (Metroon being much, much better). I just love the idea of the landscape mode, has anyone done this or know how to do it?

Only End can do that, therefore it's not possible.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Well, since I can't get it in landscape, I suppose I'll have to make do.

Here's what my interface looks like though.
    [Mods] Metroon-1212423.png

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Does anyone know if a standalone battery lockscreen would work on this?

I love the homescreen's simplicity and pretty much everything about Metroon, but when it's charging or syncing, it doesn't change to show me how much battery I have or anything. Could I download a separate lockscreen theme for this so I can see my battery's status?

If so, what themes would you say match Metroon?

Thanks!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

There is no way to install a different Lockscreen. Just select the desktop icon before charging. In this case the standard lockscreen will be used.

Thanks

Does anyone know if a standalone battery lockscreen would work on this?

I love the homescreen's simplicity and pretty much everything about Metroon, but when it's charging or syncing, it doesn't change to show me how much battery I have or anything. Could I download a separate lockscreen theme for this so I can see my battery's status?

If so, what themes would you say match Metroon?

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi Joghurt View Post
    There is no way to install a different Lockscreen. Just select the desktop icon before charging. In this case the standard lockscreen will be used.
    Also be aware that some wp themes for winterboard affect the standard lock screen as well so don't freak out if you still are missing your battery if you just use desktop mode when charging

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So no one can grab me the mods from BCSCustoms?

Also tiles for ifile arent working?
    Last edited by Danny120993; 08-28-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Thanks

I love this theme so much, I had it for months and it is just so great.

However I was wondering if anyone has any wallpapers for the main metroon theme, not like the lock screen but the actual theme. Thank you!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Here's some tiles I've created.

Got bored!

[Mods] Metroon-metroon-tile-pack.png

Link: Metroon Tile Pack.zip

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Somebody had asked me to share this before but accidentally deleted it last time. I ended up redoing it because I wanted to try it again. This is done using summerboard mode with a dashboard x widget and an iWidget and of course iconoclasm. As you can see in the video, it's not perfect but I can share if anybody want my layout and icons
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfsIB...=youtube_gdata

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Somebody had asked me to share this before but accidentally deleted it last time. I ended up redoing it because I wanted to try it again. This is done using summerboard mode with a dashboard x widget and an iWidget and of course iconoclasm. As you can see in the video, it's not perfect but I can share if anybody want my layout and icons
    MetroSB - YouTube
    Nicely done! Whats that tweak that you have in your multitasking area?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Nicely done! Whats that tweak that you have in your multitasking area?
    The little skull in the corner? It's killbackground. Its a very quick and easy way to kill all background apps. My favorite thing is that you can set it to not mess with any music apps like pandora or default music app

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (09-09-2012)

Thanks

The little skull in the corner? It's killbackground. Its a very quick and easy way to kill all background apps. My favorite thing is that you can set it to not mess with any music apps like pandora or default music app
    Thanks. Gonna have to investigate more on that one. For folders, have you tried FolderIcons? Would definitely help complete your springboard.

Thanks

Thanks. Gonna have to investigate more on that one. For folders, have you tried FolderIcons? Would definitely help complete your springboard.
    Never tried that. I'll check it out

Thanks

Never tried that. I'll check it out
    Have you figured out how to theme the red killbackground button?

Thanks

Have you figured out how to theme the red killbackground button?
    Yes I did I just didn't add it to the theme I was running at the time. The tweak add an image named [email protected] to the springboard app folder. You can drop it in to the com.apple.springboard bundle to theme it

19. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (09-09-2012)

Thanks

Awesome! Thanks for the reply.

Thanks

SummerBoardWP.zip
    Here is the SB mod I showed earlier. Some quick instructions. Iconoclasm layout goes in "/Library/Iconoclasm/Layout" and should be activated first. After respring then arrange icons as you wish as well as setting up folders. Folder enhancer works nicely with this mod. Then turn on summerboard mode in winterboard and big icons should be in effect. To add you own big tiles just add them to the "Icons" folder and rename them according to the app name that it shows in springboard ex "[email protected] and Photos.png" and make it 200x200 in dimensions to match. My icons have a slight gradient in them so i included a simple psd if you want it to match.

tips: I found arranging icons more cumbersome when large so thats why i say do that last. If you want big icons in your folders the activate the MetroSB layout in the extras section of iconoclasm.
    Also you can use gridlock tweak to leave yourself empty spaces if you are wanting to add widgets through either dashboardX or iWidgets
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 09-10-2012 at 04:28 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

will the new iphones screen size make metroon unusable?