+ Reply
Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1231

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] Metroon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Can someone please make an icon for Appstore, Comics (Comixology), Goodplayer, Protube, Bitesms and Instagram? Thanks!
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone please make an icon for Appstore, Comics (Comixology), Goodplayer, Protube, Bitesms and Instagram? Thanks!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hristi View Post
    most of these are already somewhere in this forum and the appstore tile comes preinstalled.

Thanks

AppStore tile is included in the theme. For protube, there's a YouTube tile u can use. Bitesms has been made. And instagram has been made, check the first post.

Thanks

Just found a new app that mimics the local scout in wp7, it's called now and its free in the app store but it has one MAJOR down fall, it only works with certain cities right now:

New York
    San Fransico
    Paris
    London
    Los Angeles

Green Apple
    Thanks

[Mods] Metroon-img_0072.jpg

This is the desktop tile i use, if anyone wants it. it works for me because i use an animated wallpaper in winterboard to cover it up on my springboard

Thanks
    Thanked 9,245 Times in 3,822 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Just found a new app that mimics the local scout in wp7, it's called now and its free in the app store but it has one MAJOR down fall, it only works with certain cities right now:

New York
    San Fransico
    Paris
    London
    Los Angeles
    Speaking of this, Penguin Web Browser, besides being an awesome alternative browser with flash capability, has a nice metro touch, and is customizable. There is a free version giving a 14-day paid app trial experience.
    Worth the bucks and the try.
    The theme I run is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.
    Free. For all devices.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

testing out some tweaks to "desktop mode"

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

bcscustom (08-03-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post

testing out some tweaks to "desktop mode"
    That looks really cool Man Great Job

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Honestly, this is the best theme ever, my reason to go into jail breaking world. I jailbreak my iPhone like two weeks ago and i've been playing with this theme ever since. I just want to share my desktop with all of you. I really dig the hub look, so here it is :

[Mods] Metroon-img_1307.png[Mods] Metroon-img_1308.png[Mods] Metroon-img_1309.png[Mods] Metroon-img_1310.png[Mods] Metroon-img_1311.png[Mods] Metroon-img_1312.png[Mods] Metroon-img_1313.png[Mods] Metroon-img_1314.png[Mods] Metroon-img_1315.png

I'm using dashboard x, iwidget, multi wall, springtomize 2, gridlock, and modified rss feed from other themes.

I'm using one transparent background that span on 9 page, so i can still change the wallpaper if i'm bored.

Thank you guys for making such an incredible theme.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to santoso77 For This Useful Post:

DannyZ83 (08-03-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by santoso77 View Post
    Honestly, this is the best theme ever, my reason to go into jail breaking world. I jailbreak my iPhone like two weeks ago and i've been playing with this theme ever since. I just want to share my desktop with all of you. I really dig the hub look, so here it is :

Attachment 603791Attachment 603792Attachment 603793Attachment 603794Attachment 603795Attachment 603796Attachment 603797Attachment 603798Attachment 603799

I'm using dashboard x, iwidget, multi wall, springtomize 2, gridlock, and modified rss feed from other themes.

I'm using one transparent background that span on 9 page, so i can still change the wallpaper if i'm bored.

Really dig the game hubs look.

I would honestly love to see something like this implemented into the desktop theme (or if end returns, into the actual theme)

Last edited by Anonymous; 08-03-2012 at 10:31 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Attachment 603791Attachment 603792Attachment 603793Attachment 603794Attachment 603795Attachment 603796Attachment 603797Attachment 603798Attachment 603799

What the Oo instruction please please

@ Anonymous is that possible to do?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Excite View Post
    @ Anonymous is that possible to do?
    Im sure it is possible, with countless tweaks and the right images.

I would guess the tweaks u would need are: bigify, winterboard, iconoclasm, scrollingboard, ifile (for basic stuff), gridlock, just to name a few.

Thanks

Thats awesome! It's so polished, unlike my set up where I got lazy and fell off because of all the vacation I was taking. Keep up the good work! (instructions on the rss feeds would be cool )

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Im sure it is possible, with countless tweaks and the right images.

I would guess the tweaks u would need are: bigify, winterboard, iconoclasm, scrollingboard, ifile (for basic stuff), gridlock, just to name a few.
    soo i will need thos tweaks , but in your screen shot there is no dock , why scrollingboard? // btw i need the desktop hub mod righht?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Excite View Post
    soo i will need thos tweaks , but in your screen shot there is no dock , why scrollingboard? // btw i need the desktop hub mod righht?
    For the dock, bcscustom explained how to do that a few pages back. I take that back. Maybe u need infiniboard instead.

ANd yes, this is for the desktop. Dont know what mod u are talking about though

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    For the dock, bcscustom explained how to do that a few pages back. I take that back. Maybe u need infiniboard instead.

ANd yes, this is for the desktop. Dont know what mod u are talking about though
    okay , yes it would be pretty nice , so I take a look at the mod in combination with some tweaks.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I like the games section. can you share that widget?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone make me a comics & DC tile? It's the only tile I'm missing. Thank you!

Thanks

Can someone make me a comics & DC tile? It's the only tile I'm missing. Thank you!
    For requests; you should post the app bundle id and icon art.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by futureryo View Post
    Thats awesome! It's so polished, unlike my set up where I got lazy and fell off because of all the vacation I was taking. Keep up the good work! (instructions on the rss feeds would be cool )

I's actually the RSS feed for the live tiles. I modified it so it will work in iWidget.

for the news RSS i'm using bsccustom RSS live tiles, got that from the first post on this thread. copy them to var/mobile/library/iwidget and change the html file to Widget.html (with capital W, it's case sensitive for some reason). You will also need a Widget.plist file which you can copy from other iWidget.

For the mail RSS i'm using the live tiles from iMetro theme. same thing, you need to rename the html file to Widget.html

sample of the RSS widget attached here, along with the wallpaper that i use, just in case anyone want to try.

[Mods] Metroon-page0.png and here is the RSS widget and the video
    Last edited by santoso77; 08-03-2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: add video

23. The Following User Says Thank You to santoso77 For This Useful Post:

futureryo (08-04-2012)