+ Reply
Page 51 of 62 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1231

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] Metroon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Not sure if it would be of use to anybody but if you select a transparent wallpaper in metroon and Make the backgroundaccent.png transparent then you will be able to
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Not sure if it would be of use to anybody but if you select a transparent wallpaper in metroon and Make the backgroundaccent.png transparent then you will be able to see your desktop wallpaper and any springboard widgets you may have activated in winterboard. Just an interesting observation.

twitter rss.zip
    [Mods] Metroon-img_0829.jpg
    Don't use twitter all that much but I came across some rss links for it so I packaged them together. The default one i used get tweets from Twitter lists. I made one for myself named MyList so you can just change "DannyZ83" to your username and change the list name to one you may already have. I included other options as well. One html gets tweets that metion an user, one that gets the tweets from any user, and one that searches for tweets of whatever you type. I have them all set to RAIDERS so change that to whatever you want. Credit to BCSCustoms for posting the Live RSS tiles
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Mods] Metroon-imageuploadedbymodmyi1343589404.430200.jpg  
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 07-29-2012 at 02:05 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DannyZ83 For This Useful Post:

jusnkrdibl (07-29-2012)

Thanks

Animated weather. Tweaked the lockscreen I had posted to work on springboard. Set it to native mode and picked random city that wasn't sunny because thats pretty much all i've been seeing in Cali

edit: Found some lightning!
    Last edited by DannyZ83; 07-29-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by danielwuhoo View Post
    id be happy to make metro style tiles for anybody. i just love this theme so much
    just an example
    your tiles look great, you should post the rest. it would be awesome if you could make one for itransmission

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gameroid24 View Post
    your tiles look great, you should post the rest. it would be awesome if you could make one for itransmission
    Thanks man, really appreciate it
    Here u go bro

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danielwuhoo For This Useful Post:

Gameroid24 (07-29-2012), jokerg7 (08-02-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Not sure if it would be of use to anybody but if you select a transparent wallpaper in metroon and Make the backgroundaccent.png transparent then you will be able to see your desktop wallpaper and any springboard widgets you may have activated in winterboard. Just an interesting observation.

twitter rss.zip
    Attachment 602930
    Don't use twitter all that much but I came across some rss links for it so I packaged them together. The default one i used get tweets from Twitter lists. I made one for myself named MyList so you can just change "DannyZ83" to your username and change the list name to one you may already have. I included other options as well. One html gets tweets that metion an user, one that gets the tweets from any user, and one that searches for tweets of whatever you type. I have them all set to RAIDERS so change that to whatever you want. Credit to BCSCustoms for posting the Live RSS tiles
    Hi, is it possible for you to share your Xbox Live tile? Thanks in advance.

Thanks

I really love this theme. Thanks so much to EndFinity. i have made some custom icons as well that i would like to share
    CustomTiles.rar
    PS. these are made only for retina devices. i have an iphone 4 so i found it pointless to make extra icons...Attachment 602749
    These are awesome! I made games tiles, but avoided making the game tiles metro style, since in wp7 and w8 they are not, but to be honest u make it look pretty awesome! really nicely done.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks man, really appreciate it
    Here u go bro

turned out great! thanks!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chanedw View Post
    Hi, is it possible for you to share your Xbox Live tile? Thanks in advance.
    That one is the game center tile that comes with the theme

Green Apple
    Thanks

when viewing tiles on my computer they look normal, but when i view them on my ipod touch 4g, they look lighter. any suggestions?

Thanks

when viewing tiles on my computer they look normal, but when i view them on my ipod touch 4g, they look lighter. any suggestions?
    The brightness may be different?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    These are awesome! I made games tiles, but avoided making the game tiles metro style, since in wp7 and w8 they are not, but to be honest u make it look pretty awesome! really nicely done.
    Thanks so much! They take alot of time, but they are worth it for the outcome
    these are some that i made for muffin knight

turned out great! thanks!
    No problem!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post

twitter rss.zip
    Attachment 602930
    [Mods] Metroon-agjdc.png

the tile looks good, although for longer tweets, the words overlap "Maha" and/or the twitter bird, but still works perfectly as described..thanks

also, how did you get the pause/play/rewind/forward buttons on the music tile?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sixty View Post
    Can someone make icons for clear, whers my water, garageband and imovie? thanks

I hope you like them!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    The brightness may be different?
    i just realized my chair is a little lower than the screen so it looks darker, but when i stand up it looks just like on my ipod.
    Last edited by Gameroid24; 07-29-2012 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jusnkrdibl View Post
    Attachment 602995

the tile looks good, although for longer tweets, the words overlap "Maha" and/or the twitter bird, but still works perfectly as described..thanks

Its just for show and not functional. Just added then to background image

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i just realized my chair is a little lower than the screen so it looks darker, but when i stand up it looks just like on my ipod.
    lol, i could recolor it if you want. just comment with a hexadecimal color code for it

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Attachment 602995

Could you please post/share your tile set ?

Yup. Chewy, you can find every tile in this thread, I didn't make any, just changed the colors to better fit the color scheme I was going for.
    Ohh its because i am trying to get a set which is already done cause my Phone crashed and i had to do a fresh restore
    Last edited by chewy1283x; 07-30-2012 at 12:27 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    Could you please post/share your tile set ?

Ohh its because i am trying to get a set which is already done cause my Phone crashed and i had to do a fresh restore
    Look around this thread; there should be download links somewhere around here.

Green Apple
    Thanks

lol, i could recolor it if you want. just comment with a hexadecimal color code for it
    no thanks, its ok

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default CallMe Contact Tile help
    First...great theme. Thanks.

So I need a little help with the CallMe contact tile. I have CallMe installed, I created a folder called com.iw2bsq.CallMe in the tiles folder under metroon. I have an icon and icon@2x png file that I copied out of the dial3.app folder. I renamed them to Tile and Tile@2x respectively and copied them into the com.iw2bsq.CallMe folder. The tile is still just the small pic on a big tile.

Thanks for any help.