Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1231

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] Metroon

Quote Originally Posted by Sixty View Post
    Can someone make icons for clear, whers my water, garageband and imovie? thanks
    You should post the bundle id's and icon art.

just got itransmission 2 and it would be awesome if someone could make a red tile for it: li.ccp.iTransmission
    you could use this but on a red tile: http://cdn.redmondpie.com/wp-content...ittorrent1.png

Quote Originally Posted by Sixty View Post
    Can someone make icons for clear, whers my water, garageband and imovie? thanks
    check back 5 pages or so, i made a tile for clear. its part of a set

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eddorama For This Useful Post:

Sixty (07-24-2012)

All i really need is where's my water

ID: com.disney.SwampyGame

-water-large.jpg-water-small.jpg

Made 2 new Live Tiles for TomTom and Cyanide And Happiness:-largetile-2x.png-tile-2x.png-tile.gif

Since the C&H Tile is too big to upload, I put it here: http://miroppb.com/images/PS/CH_BR.gif

Is it possible to change the font size of the text in the Music and Message tile? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by chanedw View Post
    Is it possible to change the font size of the text in the Music and Message tile? Thanks.
    I don't think so. Im pretty sure U can change it to a bolder font though.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-25-2012), chanedw (07-25-2012)

Wow. Amazing theme guys. Thanks to everyone in this thread. Besides a Twitter live tile (or switching to BCSCustoms style of tiles), I don't think there's much more I can do.

All tiles are in this thread, the only thing I may have done is changed the color of the tile in Photoshop. Thanks again.

-cumec.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I don't think so. Im pretty sure U can change it to a bolder font though.
    Thanks a lot, I wanted to change the font size smaller if possible. Guess it's not an option.

Quote Originally Posted by jusnkrdibl View Post
    Wow. Amazing theme guys. Thanks to everyone in this thread. Besides a Twitter live tile (or switching to BCSCustoms style of tiles), I don't think there's much more I can do.

All tiles are in this thread, the only thing I may have done is changed the color of the tile in Photoshop. Thanks again.

-cumec.jpg
    Could you share your tile set?

Quote Originally Posted by chewy1283x View Post
    Could you share your tile set?
    Most of those are mine

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    Most of those are mine
    Yup. Chewy, you can find every tile in this thread, I didn't make any, just changed the colors to better fit the color scheme I was going for.

A big thanks to everyone for the cool add-ons and stuff. Y'all rock!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombiwoof For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (07-28-2012)

Hey Anonymous I love your icons! If you're still doing requests, can you do the app Pinger? It would be great if you could. Thanks!

öhm it had nothing to do with the topic , but is the volume boost for ios5/6 suddenly removed from the modymyi repo?? in Cydia

Havent used metroon in a while. Quickly ported some buuf icons over to see what it would it look like and I'm kinda digging it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343516025.278907.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343516053.331569.jpg   -imageuploadedbymodmyi1343516068.000125.jpg  

I really love this theme. Thanks so much to EndFinity. i have made some custom icons as well that i would like to share
    CustomTiles.rar
    PS. these are made only for retina devices. i have an iphone 4 so i found it pointless to make extra icons...-fff.png

21. The Following User Says Thank You to danielwuhoo For This Useful Post:

Anonymous (07-29-2012)

What an amazing theme guys
    Last edited by danielwuhoo; 07-29-2012 at 06:50 PM.

I am such a fan of metro style.

id be happy to make metro style tiles for anybody.

Page 50 of 62 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast