Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 980 of 1229

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Mods] Metroon

  1. #961
    Quote Originally Posted by Excite View Post
    are there still some other mods for Metroon? and is it possible to put a cover on the Lockscreen while a song is playing?
    I had hoped snowcover4 might work but the Metroon lockscreen covers up all lockscreen tweaks. Unless you lock while in desktop mode

  2. #962
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameroid24 View Post
    a small, yellow f.lux tile: org.herf.iflux and a small, orange touch arcade tile: com.touchacradellc.app would be nice to have

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreww2021 For This Useful Post:

    Gameroid24 (07-22-2012)

  4. #963
    ModMyi Tile


  5. #964
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameroid24 View Post
    a small, yellow f.lux tile: org.herf.iflux and a small, orange touch arcade tile: com.touchacradellc.app would be nice to have
    Orange wouldn't work since the "T" is orange and if I make the whole logo white you can't tell what it even is. Hope this works. LMK if you want me to change anything.


  6. #965
    Could someone make that tile?

  7. #966
    Quote Originally Posted by fr8cture View Post
    Could someone make that tile?



  8. #967
    All of u that requested, here are ur tiles

    iCleaner, instagram, **********, kakaotalk, app advice, guardian cross, comic zeal, facebook, and the dark knight rises.

    Download here: RequestedTilePack12.zip

    -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png

    Comes in large and small tile size, retina and sd

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Gameroid24 (07-22-2012), jusnkrdibl (07-22-2012)

  10. #968
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreww2021 View Post
    Orange wouldn't work since the "T" is orange and if I make the whole logo white you can't tell what it even is. Hope this works. LMK if you want me to change anything.

    if you can it would be ok if its just a lower case t and a that are flat and dont pop out in 3d like the logo on a orange background. or where ever the lines are to make the letter pop out could be outlined in orange, that way it still use the logo. tell me if im not making sence and btw the f.lux tile is perfect
    Last edited by Gameroid24; 07-22-2012 at 02:51 PM.

  11. #969
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameroid24 View Post
    if you can it would be ok if its just a lower case t and a that are flat and dont pop out in 3d like the logo on a orange background. or where ever the lines are to make the letter pop out could be outlined in orange, that way it still use the logo. tell me if im not making sence and btw the f.lux tile is perfect





  12. #970
    the 2nd on looks nice, the background just needs to be orange

    does anyone know how to get rid of the big gap in the tiles after 6 small one. after the gap i have two tiles and i would prefer if they weren't seperated and were next to my other tiles. thanks!
    Last edited by Gameroid24; 07-22-2012 at 07:07 PM.

  13. #971
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameroid24 View Post
    the 2nd on looks nice, the background just needs to be orange

    does anyone know how to get rid of the big gap in the tiles after 6 small one. after the gap i have two tiles and i would prefer if they weren't seperated and were next to my other tiles. thanks!
    Let me know if u wanna different shade of orange

    Last edited by Dreww2021; 07-22-2012 at 07:16 PM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Dreww2021 For This Useful Post:

    Gameroid24 (07-22-2012)

  15. #972
    just got itransmission 2 and was wondering if someone could make a small red tile for it. thanks in advance!
    Last edited by Gameroid24; 07-23-2012 at 07:41 PM.

  16. #973
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    All of u that requested, here are ur tiles

    iCleaner, instagram, **********, kakaotalk, app advice, guardian cross, comic zeal, facebook, and the dark knight rises.

    Download here: RequestedTilePack12.zip

    -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png

    Comes in large and small tile size, retina and sd
    Thank you and great job. Just wanted to note that iCleaner's ID is org.altervista.exilecom.icleaner not com.altervista.exilecom.icleaner to get the tile working. Thanks again.

  17. #974
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    All of u that requested, here are ur tiles

    iCleaner, instagram, **********, kakaotalk, app advice, guardian cross, comic zeal, facebook, and the dark knight rises.

    Download here: RequestedTilePack12.zip

    -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png

    Comes in large and small tile size, retina and sd
    Thanks a lot!! They looks so nice~ Thanks again for your help.

  18. #975
    My Live Chrome Tile (I edited it a little, and made the logo bigger)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tile.gif  
    Last edited by miroppb; 07-23-2012 at 10:37 PM.

  19. #976
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombian View Post
    -screen.png

    Can you or someone else who is reading this post please tell me how can i make my own browser just like this? I'm searching this for hours, i don't know if i'm idiot or something like that but i just couldn't find it. Please explain it to me: how can i do it?

  20. #977
    Quote Originally Posted by dcanyavuz View Post
    -screen.png

    Can you or someone else who is reading this post please tell me how can i make my own browser just like this? I'm searching this for hours, i don't know if i'm idiot or something like that but i just couldn't find it. Please explain it to me: how can i do it?
    It's a theme in winter board, maybe one of Danny's

  21. #978
    Can someone make icons for clear, whers my water, garageband and imovie? thanks

  22. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixty View Post
    Can someone make icons for clear, whers my water, garageband and imovie? thanks
    You should post the bundle id's and icon art.

  23. #980
    just got itransmission 2 and it would be awesome if someone could make a red tile for it: li.ccp.iTransmission
    you could use this but on a red tile: http://cdn.redmondpie.com/wp-content...ittorrent1.png

Page 49 of 62 FirstFirst ... 394748495051 59 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •