+ Reply
Page 41 of 62 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 51 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Mods] Metroon

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
bcscoustoms , this is the problem in facebook: when i go to this site : https://apps.facebook.com/rssnewsfeedreader/ facebook shows this up : The safe browsing is not supported This application does
    Green Apple
    Thanks

bcscoustoms , this is the problem in facebook: when i go to this site : https://apps.facebook.com/rssnewsfeedreader/ facebook shows this up : The safe browsing is not supported
    This application does not yet support Secure browsing (HTTPS). Read more...

Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Excite View Post
    bcscoustoms , this is the problem in facebook: when i go to this site : https://apps.facebook.com/rssnewsfeedreader/ facebook shows this up : The safe browsing is not supported
    This application does not yet support Secure browsing (HTTPS). Read more...
    Are you trying to run the fix.html through your iDevice?

You should copy it to your computer to run that.

If you are on your computer then temporarily turn off safe browsing in your computers browser settings,
    it will need the cookie it generates to help make your new RSS URL.

After you generate your new URL then you can turn safe browsing back on.

Hope this helps

Green Apple
    Thanks

öhm how to do ? safe browsing of? i use google chrome , and i tried it on pc the fix

Thanks

öhm how to do ? safe browsing of? i use google chrome , and i tried it on pc the fix
    Well you got me there,
    try googling Google Chrome Safe Browsing as see if that will tell you how to disable it.

Or if your on a Windows PC, maybe try Internet explorer, or a buddys computer not running Chrome.
    I dont run Chrome so I cannot tell you the specifics for that browser.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

Excite (07-16-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

okay now i got the code that i need , but when i go again to the fb site it show me again the fb message , i used gchrome with icognito tabs and then I got the code , but yes again there is my first problem, and IE also shows me that massage.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can someone please make a simple Goodplayer and Safari tile? Thanks!

Thanks

okay now i got the code that i need , but when i go again to the fb site it show me again the fb message , i used gchrome with icognito tabs and then I got the code , but yes again there is my first problem, and IE also shows me that massage.
    I dont know what else to tell you

thats the only way I know of to remake the Facebook RSS link

Once you manage to get around your browsers security issues, then the fix.html will work for you

Sorry I cant be more help
    Last edited by bcscustom; 07-16-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

okay now i have the RSS but when i enter it and turn live on it is black?

Thanks

okay now i have the RSS but when i enter it and turn live on it is black?
    Try a respring, then turn on the tile again if you entered the new generated URL from the fix.html it should be working.

also, make sure you left the ' in front of and at the end of the URL you entered into the config.js

it should look like this example:

var rssAddress = 'http://www.gencolee.com/fb/newsfeedrs.php?u=53465265463656546' ;
    Last edited by bcscustom; 07-16-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Try a respring, then turn on the tile again if you entered the new generated URL from the fix.html it should be working.

also, make sure you left the ' in front of and at the end of the URL you entered into the config.js

it should look like this example:

var rssAddress = 'http://www.gencolee.com/fb/newsfeedrs.php?u=53465265463656546' ;
    Hey Bcs i was watching some of you mod videos and i was wondering could you upload your Safari tile?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

can you make the desktop tile background something different but not be as the same wallpaprer as your homepage or lockscreen. If so, what file do I tweak and where exactly. Thanks again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fr8cture View Post
    Hey Bcs i was watching some of you mod videos and i was wondering could you upload your Safari tile?
    Thats included in my Custom Tile Pack on Post 1 There alot of goodies in that pack just copy over the tiles you like to your setup

Quote Originally Posted by slumpey326 View Post
    can you make the desktop tile background something different but not be as the same wallpaprer as your homepage or lockscreen. If so, what file do I tweak and where exactly. Thanks again.
    You can use Winterboard to achieve that effect. Create your wallpaper in Winterboard and enable it through there. Then set the wallpaper you want to use for the Metroon desktop tile in your IOS settings wallpaper section.

The winterboard wallpaper will show up on your IOS "desktop" and the settings wallpaper should then be on your desktop tile.

edit: Made it easy for you, download and unzip this and then place it into your winterboard themes folder. Replace the image in this folder with the one you want you use for your IOS Desktop.

http://www.mediafire.com/?b6c35bcs4w7rxrc

now in IOS settings, select your wallpaper for your homescreen to be what shows up as your desktop tile

Hope this helps
    Last edited by bcscustom; 07-16-2012 at 12:07 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thats included in my Custom Tile Pack on Post 1 There alot of goodies in that pack just copy over the tiles you like to your setup

You can use Winterboard to achieve that effect. Create your wallpaper in Winterboard and enable it through there. Then set the wallpaper you want to use for the Metroon desktop tile in your IOS settings wallpaper section.

The winterboard wallpaper will show up on your IOS "desktop" and the settings wallpaper should then be on your desktop tile.

edit: Made it easy for you, download and unzip this and then place it into your winterboard themes folder. Replace the image in this folder with the one you want you use for your IOS Desktop.

Metroon.wallpaper.theme.zip

now in IOS settings, select your wallpaper for your homescreen to be what shows up as your desktop tile

Hope this helps
    Hmmm weird i copied that whole folder into my theme but its not on my phone, guess ill re add it

Thanks

Hmmm weird i copied that whole folder into my theme but its not on my phone, guess ill re add it
    You did copy it into the Winterboard themes folder (var/stash/Themes/) and not the Metroon folder right? Did you rename your image exactly like the the example [email protected] ?

It should work

@Excite,
    did you manage to get your weather working?? Just curious as to how you made out

Green Apple
    Thanks

No i didnt, i just realized they are not named right, so im renaming them now lol

Green Apple
    Thanks

Now it is : var rssAdress = " my URL ".. and then ist shows me if you are seeing this Something is wrong.... When i put : rssAdress ="myurl" ... It Shows up blackscreen on The App.

Green Apple
    Thanks

You did copy it into the Winterboard themes folder (var/stash/Themes/) and not the Metroon folder right? Did you rename your image exactly like the the example [email protected] ?

It should work

@Excite,
    did you manage to get your weather working?? Just curious as to how you made out
    You wouldnt happen to have a cool chrome tile would you?

Edit: This would make an awesome tile http://media.photobucket.com/image/g...eWallpaper.png
    Last edited by fr8cture; 07-16-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gameroid24 View Post
    i would like to request two tiles: google chrome (preferably yellow) and vlc media player (preferably orange). it would be nice if i could get both in small and vlc in large as well. btw can you make them so there white but with the colored background i asked for, like how the tiles are that come with metroon. thanks!
    also an I-N-S-T-A-L-L-O-U-S tile would be nice.

Thanks

Now it is : var rssAdress = " my URL ".. and then ist shows me if you are seeing this Something is wrong.... When i put : rssAdress ="myurl" ... It Shows up blackscreen on The App.
    no mate, its a ' and not a "

Like this :

notice, no "

You wouldnt happen to have a cool chrome tile would you?

Edit: This would make an awesome tile Google chrome wallpapers image by Zachdabeast on Photobucket
    Yes, that does look cool, however, I don't run chrome on my IOS device Maybe someone can make that into a tile for you
    Last edited by bcscustom; 07-16-2012 at 12:39 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

A ja i Mean that but there is still a Problem