Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 1231

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Mods] Metroon

  1. #181
    is there a way or will there be an option to make the tiles transparent like in OS7:revive? just curious.

  2. #182
    I love this theme.

    @an0nymu55- Great work on all your tiles.

    Any chance you have one for gMusic?

    Thx

  3. #183
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    The Working file for Metroon is not in the dreamboard folder, it's at User/Library/Metroon/
    Hence Cydia reporting it as installed to User.
    Are there any other locations that Metroon installs files? The theme's framework for instance? I'd like to edit the start button to open the All Applications folder. There's only one option when I click "start", so I'd just like to skip that menu.

    I'm confident I can figure out how to do this if I could find which file(s) to edit!

  4. #184
    hey guys thanks for the great help now i need help with something im trying to make my own tiles for some of my apps for example im goin to make one for netflix i go in to appinfo get the com.netflix.netflix i make a folder name like that right then i make the tiles and put them in there then i ssh into the phone but nothing changes on the tile i just still get the small icon what im doing wrong thanks

    also for those having the problem with the weather hd tile don't go to yahoo get the code from weather channel instead that work for me

  5. #185
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    733
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked 233 Times in 162 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Smellslikethc View Post
    hey guys thanks for the great help now i need help with something im trying to make my own tiles for some of my apps for example im goin to make one for netflix i go in to appinfo get the com.netflix.netflix i make a folder name like that right then i make the tiles and put them in there then i ssh into the phone but nothing changes on the tile i just still get the small icon what im doing wrong thanks

    also for those having the problem with the weather hd tile don't go to yahoo get the code from weather channel instead that work for me
    for each tile you need to have 2 images for a regular tile you need Tile.png and [email protected] and for a large one you need LargeTile.png and [email protected] instructions are on the first post

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mkokolis For This Useful Post:

    giap91 (06-03-2012)

  7. #186
    Default Backup
    What is the best way to backup so I don't have to rearrange everything once an update comes out?

  8. #187
    I love this theme. Thanks

    I tried to post earlier but it never showed up...i wanted to see if anyone has tiles for gMusic

  9. #188
    How can I get the date stamp to b solid. Idk why it shows white shadow around the letters. Please help. Trying to make a wp7 SMS theme.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338477928.733314.jpg  

  10. #189
    Thanks for all the tiles everyone! This really looks awesome now.

    Could anyone make a few app tiles for me? I've tried making a few but just they looked sh*t.

    The apps are:
    1. RBS / Royal Bank of Scotland
    2. Sky Sports Football News
    3. Facbook Messenger


    Thanks in advance if anyone could do it!
    iPad 16GB WiFi - Firmware 3.2 - Jailbroken
    Check me out on Twitter @MBywalec

  11. #190
    yeah i did that but still it wont change

  12. #191
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CobraClutch34 View Post
    Are there any other locations that Metroon installs files? The theme's framework for instance? I'd like to edit the start button to open the All Applications folder. There's only one option when I click "start", so I'd just like to skip that menu.

    I'm confident I can figure out how to do this if I could find which file(s) to edit!
    Metroon installs in 3 locations :

    Dreamboard folder :

    this will allow you to start the theme through dreamboard

    User/Library/Metroon/

    This is the working folder for your tiles, images, and general user plist settings.



    Library/MobileSubstrate/Dynamic Libraries/Metroon.dylib

    This is the actual code to produce the theme and cannot be edited except by Endfinity.

    So what your trying to do is edit a current.plist like in a regular dreamboard theme to change functions around, but since this isn't a regular dreamboard theme but a dylib based one that uses dreamboard to launch.

    So unfortunately you won't be able to do edits to this theme like your used to with a regular dreamboard theme.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    giap91 (06-03-2012)

  14. #192
    Found this mango colored gamercard. Made a orange accent color to go with it. Anybody want me to share it? Set it up as a BCS Overlay

    Gamercard
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338481883.274562.jpg  

  15. #193
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    Found this mango colored gamercard. Made a orange accent color to go with it. Anybody want me to share it? Set it up as a BCS Overlay

    Gamercard
    Nice I like it

    I think it would make a better Large Tile than as a overlay,

    I think it's just a little to large to fit the space you have it in.

    Maybe if you spread it out it might look better as a overlay.

    Just my humble opinion, I look forward to whatever you come up with

  16. #194
    Awesome theme! Bought it last night. I have a question, noob over here. I can't locate the facebook tile in the app draw in Metroon. I added the live people tile as the instructions say to, but I can not find it in the app draw. And it is not on the home screen either. I have it installed and logged in.
    What am I missing here.

    I'm trying to add and activate the Facebook tile with live people.

    Thanks again

  17. #195
    Viber Tile
    Download Here: com.viber.zip

    -tile.png

    Quote Originally Posted by iWannaBeAdored View Post
    Thanks for all the tiles everyone! This really looks awesome now.

    Could anyone make a few app tiles for me? I've tried making a few but just they looked sh*t.

    The apps are:
    1. RBS / Royal Bank of Scotland
    2. Sky Sports Football News
    3. Facbook Messenger


    Thanks in advance if anyone could do it!
    Ill see what i can do about making those tiles

    Quote Originally Posted by rickymh21 View Post
    How can I get the date stamp to b solid. Idk why it shows white shadow around the letters. Please help. Trying to make a wp7 SMS theme.
    I believe that is built into iOS and cant be changed
    Last edited by Anonymous; 05-31-2012 at 11:15 AM.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    giap91 (06-03-2012)

  19. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Nice I like it

    I think it would make a better Large Tile than as a overlay,

    I think it's just a little to large to fit the space you have it in.

    Maybe if you spread it out it might look better as a overlay.

    Just my humble opinion, I look forward to whatever you come up with
    It does look a little better as a tile. Not sure why gamercard never show the games I play and show "?" or blank images
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1338484739.515961.jpg  

  20. #197
    Livin the iPhone Life bcscustom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    668
    Thanked 706 Times in 370 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DannyZ83 View Post
    It does look a little better as a tile. Not sure why gamercard never show the games I play and show "?" or blank images
    Perfect Looks great as a tile

    The "?" is telling you that it can't find something, usually a image, but it can be trying to follow a dead link, or not getting its info correctly. I can only guess without seeing the HTML.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to bcscustom For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-03-2013)

  22. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Perfect Looks great as a tile

    The "?" is telling you that it can't find something, usually a image, but it can be trying to follow a dead link, or not getting its info correctly. I can only guess without seeing the HTML.
    It does it with any gamercard so must be something with my Xbox live account.

  23. #199
    A Small Tile Pack
    Includes royal bank of scotland,facebook messenger, and skysports
    Download here: SmallTilePack.zip


    -tile.png -tile.png -tile.png

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anonymous For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-03-2013), giap91 (06-03-2012)

  25. #200
    Quote Originally Posted by bcscustom View Post
    Library/MobileSubstrate/Dynamic Libraries/Metroon.dylib

    This is the actual code to produce the theme and cannot be edited except by Endfinity.

    So what your trying to do is edit a current.plist like in a regular dreamboard theme to change functions around, but since this isn't a regular dreamboard theme but a dylib based one that uses dreamboard to launch.

    So unfortunately you won't be able to do edits to this theme like your used to with a regular dreamboard theme.
    Huh, interesting (but a bit disappointing). I wonder if Endfinity is planning on adding other items to the Start "drawer," because it seems pointless to have that pop up when I only have one choice.

    Still love this theme, not trying to sound disgruntled! Haha.
    Last edited by CobraClutch34; 05-31-2012 at 12:20 PM.

Page 10 of 62 FirstFirst ... 89101112 20 60 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •