+ Reply
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [RELEASE] Truxe HD by Ulysseleviet

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Hunchkey I downloaded the new iWidgets 2 and wanted to use the bubble one and went into safe mode every time until I saw in iFile that
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    I downloaded the new iWidgets 2 and wanted to use the bubble one and went into safe mode every time until I saw in iFile that the one folder in the bubble file had the overlay listed as Overlay.pngi and once I took away the i and left it at overlay.png and tried it again it worked for me...Hope this works for everyone who might have this problem, just take away the i in the file ending for overlay....
    Mine was named wrong too, but even after fixing it it still crashes my phone.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Hunchkey's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjk454ss View Post
    Mine was named wrong too, but even after fixing it it still crashes my phone.
    Did you rename it exactly as it was before but without the i? Other than that I have no idea why you are still crashing??

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,212 Times in 548 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchkey View Post
    Did you rename it exactly as it was before but without the i? Other than that I have no idea why you are still crashing??
    Yeah, I just tried again. I removed the widget pack from cydia, made sure it was competely gone from the iWidget folder on my phone, reinstalled from Cydia, changed the Overlay.pngi to Overlay.png and it still crashes. Must be something interfering, but all other iwidgets I have tried work, just not the 2 new Truxe iWidgets.

Green Apple
    Thanks

ulysseleviet, any updates on the weathericon 6 icons?

Also, would it be possible to change the status bar icons (mail, missed call, new message, etc.) to something more familiar? As is, its hard to tell what the icon represents. I love the box icons its in but the image in the box itself is kind of hard to distinguish. If you dont have time, would you mind posting the PSD for it and I can take a swing at it? I will also post them here for others to use if you go that route. Thanks again for a great theme!

My iPhone is a Part of Me radiationburn's Avatar
    Thanks

None of my iWidgets or LS are working. I'm getting Internet? instead. My Safari is working fine so not really sure what is going on. Any help would be appreciated.
    Nuclear is nice!

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

It's yahoo they stopped the GPS weather.

Read up on this thread last couple of pages.

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (04-14-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 553 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nyc.pk View Post

Also, would it be possible to change the status bar icons (mail, missed call, new message, etc.) to something more familiar? As is, its hard to tell what the icon represents. I love the box icons its in but the image in the box itself is kind of hard to distinguish. If you dont have time, would you mind posting the PSD for it and I can take a swing at it? I will also post them here for others to use if you go that route. Thanks again for a great theme!
    Damn... Sorry, I've been really busy those last days.
    Yeah, I will have a look at weather icons. They already exist, just need to update.
    I will post the template in a couple of hours.

Quote Originally Posted by radiationburn View Post
    None of my iWidgets or LS are working. I'm getting Internet? instead. My Safari is working fine so not really sure what is going on. Any help would be appreciated.
    Daddykool is working hard to update his widgets. But it may take some time... If some ppl around here has coding skills and knows how to do, then his help would be welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    It's yahoo they stopped the GPS weather.

Read up on this thread last couple of pages.

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5
    Thank you dude!
    Last edited by ulysseleviet; 04-04-2013 at 10:08 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

Sk37cH (04-14-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me radiationburn's Avatar
    Thanks

Are you saying that I can no longer get GPS weather with my widgets or that there is another way to make them work?
    Nuclear is nice!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by radiationburn View Post
    Are you saying that I can no longer get GPS weather with my widgets or that there is another way to make them work?
    ALL the GPS weather widget based on yahoo weather code are screwed now as yahoo made that feature paid since a few days. All these widgets gotta be made another way.
    Good news for us : daddykool found a new working code. I also saw that Durben updated his iwidgets to make them ok.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

daddykool (04-15-2013), Sk37cH (04-14-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is there an eta on when there is a fix in place or do you know what I need to replace in the location.js to get it to sync again? I love this theme but I cannot get the gps lockscreen or the iwidgets to work

Thanks
    Thanked 5,586 Times in 1,149 Posts

Ok guys good news! Most of my widgets are working and ready! Gonna get them packaged today.Hopefully Ulysse will update for you guys real quick!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-13-2013), LurkerStatus (04-15-2013), sethbossfan (04-13-2013), Sk37cH (04-14-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nyc.pk View Post

Here is the template. Truxe status bar icons.psd.zip Good luck and thanks!

I'm uploading right now the Weathericons6, the iWidgets and the LS to Cydia & ThemeIt...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-13-2013), daddykool (04-15-2013), Kr0NiK (04-14-2013), Sk37cH (04-13-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,528 Times in 1,741 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ulysseleviet View Post
    Here is the template. Attachment 632148 Good luck and thanks!

I'm uploading right now the Weathericons6, the iWidgets and the LS to Cydia & ThemeIt...
    Hi Ulysse
    Sorry I've been so busy lately with catching up on a few things. You're always so generous with your knowledge shared. The public icon PSDs are amazing!! It's unusual to find one with so many of the layers not raster. It's truly a pleasure to work with your PSDs, and I used a public one (I think) for this icon. All credit for the game console goes to Ulysseleviet. It was quite nice of him to leave the console base 100% vector (from what I can tell). I'm not sure if I'm doing this right with the vector mask, instead of the clipping mask, so I included a screen shot of the PSD. The other option to convert to smart object and clip that to the screen layer of your PSD, but fine tuning is harder this way. I'm not sure if I have your Themis console PSD, but if so I'll port ASAP. I also learnt that the distort and expand(<-priceless) tools in illustrator make light work of the vector fuzzballs, which is going to come in handy for the sun, in weather glyphs Thank you again for all your work, friendship, and knowledge shared... it's very much appreciated.

!!NOTE!! You need both the "[email protected]" and "[email protected]" for WB to theme this. It will only take the "[email protected]" image, so I usually take an alt colour for the other icon.

Badland
    Bundle ID: com.frogmindgames.dodge
    Icon: [email protected] + [email protected]

[RELEASE] Truxe HD by Ulysseleviet-badland.png
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 04-14-2013 at 08:38 AM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

daddykool (04-15-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Hi Ulysse
    Sorry I've been so busy lately with catching up on a few things. You're always so generous with your knowledge shared. The public icon PSDs are amazing!! It's unusual to find one with so many of the layers not raster. It's truly a pleasure to work with your PSDs, and I used a public one (I think) for this icon. All credit for the game console goes to Ulysseleviet. It was quite nice of him to leave the console base 100% vector (from what I can tell). I'm not sure if I'm doing this right with the vector mask, instead of the clipping mask, so I included a screen shot of the PSD. The other option to convert to smart object and clip that to the screen layer of your PSD, but fine tuning is harder this way. I'm not sure if I have your Themis console PSD, but if so I'll port ASAP. I also learnt that the distort and expand(<-priceless) tools in illustrator make light work of the vector fuzzballs, which is going to come in handy for the sun, in weather glyphs Thank you again for all your work, friendship, and knowledge shared... it's very much appreciated.

!!NOTE!! You need both the "[email protected]" and "[email protected]" for WB to theme this. It will only take the "[email protected]" image, so I usually take an alt colour for the other icon.

Badland

Attachment 632335
    Do you have any icons for google maps, haze and clear??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Hi Ulysse

Badland

Attachment 632335
    Thank you for your beautiful icons! Both methods are good for me, but I think the vector option is the best when you create yourself what comes in the screen. Just take care of the effects I applied to the base shape if so.
    I think I sent you the psd for Themis

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

daddykool (04-15-2013), Sk37cH (04-14-2013)

Thanks

Hey folks,

Just wanted to come here and give you some news...
    We finally arrived at La Réunion 3 weeks ago, and I already started to work. Very hard... In french Navy, people think you can be 100% efficient immediately so they leave you a couple of hours to speak with your predecessor and then you're ok! Reality is, now I have lot of work and many things to learn. But hey! I live in a place always warm and sunny! Yiiiiihaaaaa!

Anyway, we already are in our new house and all boxes are empty. Kids are enjoying local food (fruits) in the garden, soon they'll get back to school.
    My wife is already looking for a job (should be easy to find), she's happy too. Myself have to ride to work. Only 7 kilometers, but we are living at 200 meters high so it's a bit hard at the end of the day to "climb". Well, I will lose some weight
    It seems that I will soon be sailing to Mauritius... Spend 3 days there... Then at the end of the year we'll sail to the South for 7 weeks... And again on january-february 2014... I hope I won't throw up too often lmao...

You certainly understood it, I don't have much time ATM. Already told ya that a couple of months ago but now I'm pretty sure of it : I won't get back to themes. This is over... What I appreciate is to see that they are still living on some devices in the world and some people are still talking on this thread. Not for long, but still...

I'm leaving the "theme creator" status and going back to "simple user"... Yet I'm proud of what I brought to this community. I learned a lot, it helped me in my job already, and I'm sure I will soon be able to make my own website.

Here we go... One year after my first theme, 4 themes later, I'm quitting.

So, keep going fellas I will come by sometimes but less often then before for sure.

And I'm sure someone somewhere will arise and push out some old projects I had to make them alive

Thank you for all your positives feedbacks. They were more important then all the money I earned.

Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,437 Times in 2,791 Posts

Gonna miss your work. But congrats anyway and nothing but the best take care my friend.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

daddykool (03-26-2014), ulysseleviet (08-09-2013)

+ Reply
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324