Page 95 of 365 FirstFirst ... 45 859394959697 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    What is the name of the main theme??Very nice...
    It's a bit of a mongrel theme made up from VIP and Leg1on. Leg1on is a charity release on MMI, go to the last post for downloads and then don't forget to donate to the charity.

The base theme is VIP by Fif7y for the UI and statusbar. The battery font is from boss.ios. The icons are from the theme Leg1on. The iWidget is Schnedi's Epiq which is in his Cydia pack. I've just changed the font, font colour and then jiggled the location of text about. The overlay on the Iwidget is from Durben's SB widget in the Leg1on theme. I hope they don't mind me modding their work a bit but I can't share it without their say so.

The mirror dock came from the boss.ios thread and for the life of me I can't remember the creator to give him due credit. Pinoy I think, I may be wrong though. Do a search and you'll find it with no problem.

and then finally, I just cobbled together a wallpaper to match. -wallpaper-2x.png

WF.
    Last edited by Briggs55; 11-06-2012 at 07:09 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Briggs55 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (11-06-2012), GAIAStevef (11-06-2012), Majesty30 (11-07-2012), nateD (11-20-2012), nik1975 (11-06-2012), The.Drifter (11-06-2012), The_Durben (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 659 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Briggs55 View Post
    It's a bit of a mongrel theme made up from VIP and Leg1on. Leg1on is a charity release on MMI, go to the last post for downloads and then don't forget to donate to the charity.

The base theme is VIP by Fif7y for the UI and statusbar. The battery font is from boss.ios. The icons are from the theme Leg1on. The iWidget is Schnedi's Epiq which is in his Cydia pack. I've just changed the font, font colour and then jiggled the location of text about. The overlay on the Iwidget is from Durben's SB widget in the Leg1on theme. I hope they don't mind me modding their work a bit but I can't share it without their say so.

The mirror dock came from the boss.ios thread and for the life of me I can't remember the creator to give him due credit. Pinoy I think, I may be wrong though. Do a search and you'll find it with no problem.

and then finally, I just cobbled together a wallpaper to match. -wallpaper-2x.png

WF.
    Wow man thanks a lot ,i will start my searching of what you said!!Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    Hello!

I don't usually post much on here because I'm too busy playing catch-up trying to figure out how Drifter, Eldwin, Chevy, Durben and Schnedi plus all the regular iWidget contributors do what they do so well. Anyway, here's me today with thanks to everyone on the thread for making iwidgetry possible - it's the only reason I've not upgraded (downgraded perhaps) to an iPhone 5.

WF

PS. I know I'm preaching to the converted but if you haven't got Schnedi's and Durben's packs from Cydia then you're missing out! 99c of goodness!

Attachment 615240
    Thanks for the support

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (11-07-2012), King_O_Hill (11-06-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    Great thank you Richard for choosing me to do to you the ribbon for your project, me that there are many people with more experience that I to do this, I feel proud to do to me a hollow between so many quality that exists in this forum, greetings

en español: Muchisimas gracias Richard por elegirme para hacerte las etiquetas para tu proyecto, yo se que hay mucha gente con mas experiencia que yo para hacer esto, yo me siento orgullosa de hacerme un hueco entre tanta calidad que hay en este foro, saludos

WHats the name of the theme with the purple wallpaper? thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Thanks for the support
    And you're thanking me? Trust me, it's the other way around, fella. :-)

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wildfowler For This Useful Post:

Briggs55 (11-07-2012), Cloud2Ground (11-07-2012), The_Durben (11-06-2012)

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rnlsmomandad View Post
    WHats the name of the theme with the purple wallpaper? thanks
    It's BOSS.IOS day mod.

You can get it from theme IT

The walls were made by Lucy's

Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-06-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Perfect - I have managed to convert a Lockscreen widget and I am now playing around with the code.

It just so much better being able to do things yourself than ask all the time for this and that. And a little knowledge never hurt anyone.

This community gives so much and it's nice to give something back every now and then, and these are the reasons I always want to learn.

I am never going to be on the levels of Drifter, Durben, Chevy, Schnedi etc etc but I am learning fast :-)

Thanks again
    Hi richard can u please explain what u did to do a small background with iwidget so i can put icons over the widget because my iphone is going too laggy when i use perpage and iwidget at the same time , or u can give me a sample of awidget that i can edit :d

Quote Originally Posted by omarhaya View Post
    Hi richard can u please explain what u did to do a small background with iwidget so i can put icons over the widget because my iphone is going too laggy when i use perpage and iwidget at the same time , or u can give me a sample of awidget that i can edit :d
    you cannot put icons over the iWidgets.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-08-2012), Sk37cH (11-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    you cannot put icons over the iWidgets.
    Oh sorry i didn't understand what he was talking about any way perpage is laging my phone when i use multiple widgets ( from perpage and iWidget at the same time ) any suggestion??

Thanks

Oh sorry i didn't understand what he was talking about any way perpage is laging my phone when i use multiple widgets ( from perpage and iWidget at the same time ) any suggestion??
    What iWidgets are you using, as some of them are heavy on RAM and that will be the cause for the lagging.

Thanks

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-08-2012)

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1352316165.440956.jpgIm using htc weather animated with iWidget and sb shelf just contain a pic of shelf with perpage html +

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1352316165.440956.jpgIm using htc weather animated with iWidget and sb shelf just contain a pic of shelf with perpage html +
    Nice

Thanks

With 174MB of Ram you should not be getting the Lag.

When was the last time you cleaned your phone up ? I would download and run iCleaner from Cydia, that will get rid of a lot of the C**p and see it that helps.

If not then turn per page off to see if its that that is causing it. It's a process of elimination to see what is causing it

Thanks

Well the is from perpage because i tried using the same widge on iwidge it doesn't make lag even if i add the widge 3 times in the same page and the lag occurs when i unlock the device only and at the page where perpage is working but when i unlock on another page there will be no lag .. Thanks for helping anyways

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What theme are those icons from?

The day this thread was created I got rid of PerpageHTML. The same exact widget (HTC Animated) is available to download on the first post of this thread. Interestingly, as you might know, the HTC Animated widget for PerPageHTML does not work with the + version. Now that I use iwidgets, when I want to put that widget on my springboard I use iwidgets and got rid of PPHTML all together.

Can anyone confirm that iWidgets run fine on iOS 6?

Quote Originally Posted by ellersbee View Post
    Can anyone confirm that iWidgets run fine on iOS 6?
    Yes they do. MyLocation app for weather does not though
    If you use that you need use woeid or place a text file in documents for weather widgets that use gps

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

ellersbee (11-07-2012), King_O_Hill (11-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Yes they do. MyLocation app for weather does not though
    If you use that you need use woeid or place a text file in documents for weather widgets that use gps
    Thanks for prompt response Derrick. Do you have a text file handy to place in my documents?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-07-2012)

Justin

It would have to have your coordinates in the txt file, unless you live near Derrick.

Like this:

Lat=39.995328
    Long=-86.159921
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 11-07-2012 at 09:52 PM.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

29. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

ellersbee (11-07-2012)

Page 95 of 365 FirstFirst ... 45 859394959697 105 145 195 ... LastLast