+ Reply
Page 92 of 348 FirstFirst ... 42 829091929394 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 6943

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by SchmilK Anyone need some clocks for their springboard? iZono1 and iZono2 have scalable sizes, selectable colors, 12/24 hour, and multi language! Also about to put out the
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,119 Times in 2,707 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SchmilK View Post
    Anyone need some clocks for their springboard? iZono1 and iZono2 have scalable sizes, selectable colors, 12/24 hour, and multi language!

Also about to put out the next addon to the iZono series, iVentura - based on the 1950s Hamilton Ventura watch that Elvis Presley wore
    Real sick bro!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (10-30-2012), markotak (11-05-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,705 Times in 4,396 Posts

Don't you hate how Imgur.com now puts ads in the photos you upload. With no notice at all. They just started it about 30 days ago. Maddening. I guess they have to 'raise money' somehow... :-/

iPhone? More like MyPhone SchmilK's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Real sick bro!!
    Thanks bud! And that's scaled back to 40%! The iPad 100% version looks wicked!!
    I just submitted it so it should be live tomorrow afternoon

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SchmilK For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (10-30-2012), The_Durben (10-31-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,119 Times in 2,707 Posts

Thanks bud! And that's scaled back to 40%! The iPad 100% version looks wicked!!
    I just submitted it so it should be live tomorrow afternoon
    Wish I could get it bro. Stuck on iPhone 5 at the moment,

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (10-30-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,177 Times in 323 Posts

I've been using iWidgets since its Cydia release and wow, it really adds a whole new level of customizing your SB and changing it up with all the great themes. I love seeing all the iWidgets being made by such talented individuals, with that said thanks eldwin and everyone who has contributed with their ideas and iWidgets and support, I don't want to leave anyone out by listing everyone but I hope you know you are appreciated for all your hard work and I just wanted to say Thank you very much and fantastic job!
    Last edited by Cloud2Ground; 10-30-2012 at 11:17 PM.
    My Cool Signature Goes Here...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cloud2Ground For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-31-2012), nicoand (11-01-2012), ReBourne (10-30-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mohseen488's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 204 Posts

Anyone need some clocks for their springboard? iZono1 and iZono2 have scalable sizes, selectable colors, 12/24 hour, and multi language!

Also about to put out the next addon to the iZono series, iZentura - based on the 1950s Hamilton Ventura watch that Elvis Presley wore
    This particular widget has the option sizes preset for iPhone icon, iPhone widget, iPad icon and iPad widget. Easy for anyone to fit the right size into their theme layout.
    Nice widget. What is the name of the theme?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Hey Schnedi, this makes a nice combination.

Those are nice icons. May I ask what theme they are? Thank you.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Can someone please share the link to the unstable version of iWidget?

Cydia was trying to install the stable version everytime I downloaded so I removed everything with the intention of reinstalling the unstable version and starting again however I cannot find the unstable version.

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SneakYMatt View Post
    Can someone please share the link to the unstable version of iWidget?

Cydia was trying to install the stable version everytime I downloaded so I removed everything with the intention of reinstalling the unstable version and starting again however I cannot find the unstable version.
    The one on Cydia IS the unstable version :-)
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

Green Apple
    Thanks

hmmmm. I tried the version in eldwin repo but it didnt give me the options that the unstable one should

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,854 Times in 2,433 Posts

hmmmm. I tried the version in eldwin repo but it didnt give me the options that the unstable one should

you have to install it from modmyi repo

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-31-2012), SneakYMatt (10-31-2012)

Thanks

Use the Cydia version (modMyI repo). It's the 'former' unstable version with the options.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

SneakYMatt (10-31-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks guys that worked.

Dunno why I just didnt try the Modmyi version

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 8lias View Post
    Hey Schnedi, this makes a nice combination.

Phwoar! (Rubs thighs vigourously) What a lovely bunch of icons! Would you kindly tell me what is the theme. Thanking you in advance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone joshlogic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfowler View Post
    Phwoar! (Rubs thighs vigourously) What a lovely bunch of icons! Would you kindly tell me what is the theme. Thanking you in advance.
    They are from the Jaku theme.

Thanks
    Thanked 40,560 Times in 7,513 Posts

Also about to put out the next addon to the iZono series, iZentura - based on the 1950s Hamilton Ventura watch that Elvis Presley wore
    This particular widget has the option sizes preset for iPhone icon, iPhone widget, iPad icon and iPad widget. Easy for anyone to fit the right size into their theme layout.
    Amazing work on these man. Your attention to detail and translating that into working images is fantastic

23. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-31-2012)

Thanks

Awesome looking clocks. But are iZono released for iWidget yet? Or are they only SpringBoard widgets currently? I"m not a big fan of Jaku - but those clocks are sick and would adapt to many themes.

iPhone? More like MyPhone joshlogic's Avatar
    Thanks

I need some help and I am hoping that one of you talented coders can give me a hand. I am all of the sudden having trouble with a Winterboard theme that is no longer showing up on the springboard. What is odd is that I will see momentarily after a respring, but the standard background wallpaper covers it up completely. It's an HTC clock that I have used on and off for a few years now. I'm running 5.1.1 on iPhone 4S. I feel like the new winter board updates may have had something to get with it, I have toggled on and off everything I can through the mobile substrate options and it doesn't seem to make any difference. I am at a total loss as to how to get this thing back within view. Any help?

My iPhone is a Part of Me mmcneil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 Times in 479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post
    I need some help and I am hoping that one of you talented coders can give me a hand. I am all of the sudden having trouble with a Winterboard theme that is no longer showing up on the springboard. What is odd is that I will see momentarily after a respring, but the standard background wallpaper covers it up completely. It's an HTC clock that I have used on and off for a few years now. I'm running 5.1.1 on iPhone 4S. I feel like the new winter board updates may have had something to get with it, I have toggled on and off everything I can through the mobile substrate options and it doesn't seem to make any difference. I am at a total loss as to how to get this thing back within view. Any help?
    Are you having trouble with a theme or an iWidget? I ask because your post says "Winterboard theme". For starters, have you tried moving the theme to the top of the list in Winterboard, followed by a respring? Also, if the standard background wallpaper seems to be covering up your clock, check your main themes folder for a file called [email protected]. If it's there, then rename it to [email protected] and reboot your device. Hope this helps.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mmcneil For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (11-01-2012), nateD (11-01-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post
    I haven't updated to the new Winterboard in Cydia either - precisely because I'm afraid when they to 'fix' things - they end up breaking them in other ways. But the designer of Cydia, himself, Saurik, is also the coder of Winterboard. It's doubtful he broke it in the recent update. But I'm still not updating any time soon - just in case.