+ Reply
Page 88 of 355 FirstFirst ... 38 788687888990 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 7094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
My dual touch animated weather widget was submitted to Cydia today. May be live later today but if not first thing tomorrow. Depends how fast MMi processes it.
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,563 Times in 7,513 Posts

My dual touch animated weather widget was submitted to Cydia today.
    May be live later today but if not first thing tomorrow. Depends how fast MMi processes it.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

CrazyChester (10-27-2012), Dirtstep (10-26-2012), Hip5 (10-25-2012), King_O_Hill (10-31-2012), sand_man (10-29-2012), Schnedi (10-25-2012), The 8th Immortal (10-25-2012), vvhiskey (10-25-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 495 Posts

Can't get the locks on schnedis new pack1 to look like the picks tried to fix its beyond my scope. Also can't get the slider to look like his been out for a while (personal tragedy) needed to get back here to let off some stress an relax. Thanks HIP5. Hope this makes some sense.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Schnedi: This widget is not in the pack can u pls send it to me ?

PS: U are worth every single penny great jobb...

desconocido
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,745 Times in 2,505 Posts

it's on the first pack: ClockFlipWeatherS

PS. thank you very much

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (12-02-2012), It's Mi (12-08-2012), King_O_Hill (10-31-2012)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Oh saw it now after I put Klear as weather icons =)
    U are welcome =)

Thanks

Dockformations. iWidgets by Schnedi.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Tweak] iWidgets-img_1777.png  
    Last edited by 8lias; 10-25-2012 at 05:02 PM.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 8lias For This Useful Post:

azaleea (10-25-2012), indyzzzz (12-02-2012), It's Mi (12-08-2012), UNLOCKZ (10-26-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 450 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    You need to go into the Style.CSS file

And move the "top" number the less it is the higher on the screen it is so you will have to + to move them down
    Thanks for the detailed info. Just what i needed. But something dawned on me when i was moving an icon. I forgot i was dealing with iwidgets. So, when the icons "wiggle" so do the widgets. I simply "moved" the widget down the screen a little. If i need to tighten the space in between the widgets' tabs then ur instructions will come in handy. Thanks.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    My dual touch animated weather widget was submitted to Cydia today.
    May be live later today but if not first thing tomorrow. Depends how fast MMi processes it.
    Is it in your pack or have you called it something else ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-31-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 450 Posts

[Tweak] iWidgets-img_0568.png

[Tweak] iWidgets-img_0569.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Tweak] iWidgets-img_0570.png  
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 10-26-2012 at 06:39 AM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (12-08-2012), KaiTa (10-26-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 40,563 Times in 7,513 Posts

Is it in your pack or have you called it something else ?
    Separate widget. DB_AniWeather_DualTouch
    Of you have the pack you can download straight away once it's live

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-31-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Separate widget. DB_AniWeather_DualTouch
    Of you have the pack you can download straight away once it's live
    Of coarse I have the pack ;-)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-31-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

@Schnedi Thx for your Grass Widget. Here without Grass.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to KaiTa For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,993 Times in 932 Posts

Found this today by June'siphone and thought it was pretty cool

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ded-badgb.html

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

azaleea (10-26-2012), Dirtstep (10-26-2012), indyzzzz (12-02-2012), It's Mi (12-08-2012), King_O_Hill (10-31-2012), Lucys (10-27-2012), Project5 (10-26-2012), Sk37cH (10-29-2012), The_Durben (10-26-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 4,595 Posts

So move the clock widget down to where you want it, I would try move in it from 15px to 50px and then move the touchlayer1 from 15px to 50px

Etc etc

I am sure you get the idea, and you will need to re spring after each step so it takes effect
    Actually you don't need to Respring between each step to see the results. There's a tool in iFile that a lot of modders don't know is there that will allow you to look at your modifications before Respringing.

After each change you make, simply click on the Widget.html document of the widget you're working on and in the pop up box that appears choose "Web Viewer". This will show you a mini version of the iWidget with all the interim adjustments you make without Respringing. Very helpful tool.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 10-26-2012 at 07:01 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (12-02-2012), The 8th Immortal (10-26-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Actually you don't need to Respring between each step to see the results. There's a tool in iFile that a lot of modders don't know is there that will allow you to look at your modifications before Respringing.

After each change you make, simply click on the Widget.html document of the widget you're working on and in the pop up box that appears choose "Web Viewer". This will show you a mini version of the iWidget with all the interim adjustments you make without Respringing. Very helpful tool.
    Well you live and learn, I never knew that :-)

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 6,993 Times in 932 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post

Not entirely true Newdestiny, while changes in a HTML will show up directly with iFile's Web Viewer, changes in Javascript and some .CSS files will not show up correctly in Web Viewer until you respring.

If you don't believe me, try it

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (12-02-2012), King_O_Hill (10-31-2012), Sk37cH (10-29-2012)

Thanks

As some of you know I am planing a trip across the Pond next month to the sunny USA. I have a question for all you USA experts out there.

As you are all aware the cost of everything in the UK is SUPER expensive and I would like to save a bit buy buying a new iPhone 5 and a iPad Mini from the US

So a couple of questions if you don't mind. I am not bothered about LTE speeds as I will not be subscribing to any LTE plan.

So question one is, will the iPhone 5 that is factory unlocked bought in the US work on 3G in the rest of the world ? I understand that it will not work on LTE for the rest of the world but what about 3G, and is the apple stores selling the iPhone 5 unlocked there yet and if not when will they be selling them.

The same question really about the iPad mini, will it work on 3G in the rest of the world ? And when does this go on Sale in the US, I know the WiFi one goes on sale 2nd of November but when doe the 3G one go on sale.

And if I do buy both Sim free are they factory unlocked.

Sorry to ask in this thread as its off topic, but there is more traffic through here at the moment :-)

Just need some good advise.

Thanks

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-31-2012)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dragonjo8 View Post
    Greetings All:

I have completed the artwork (better digits/different backgrounds) for the flip clock widget. I have also attempted to make the weather icons match the icons used in the stock (Apple - IOS 5 and greater) NC Weather Widget. This will not be an exact match as Apple uses a different naming convention as well as different icons for the phases of the moon, etc. Here is an example of what to expect:

Attachment 598273
    Attachment 598274
    Attachment 598275
    Attachment 598276

Haven't heard from The_Durben (he hasn't posted here lately...but then again...this thread has been pretty inactive). I did PM him but have yet to receive a reply. Not sure how to take that...does it indicate he doesn't want it released?...or maybe he never got the PM.

After much deliberation, I have decided to release the widget as I feel there are probably a lot of folks out there who want it. To be honest, there have been so many iterations of the thing, I'm not sure who wrote what. Did The_Durben's contribution consist of several lines of code or was it just a few here and there, like my contribution (minus the artwork upgrades) was? Honestly, I don't know. I have taken a hard look at the coding and can come up with the following individuals that should receive credit:

The_Durben
    Schnedi
    Vivek Thakur (is this crazyvivek?)
    eldwin (for the iWidgets tweak)

I do not include myself since, as stated before, I only added a few lines of code here and there to make the 3 distinct entities (the flipping digits animation, the GPS weather stuff, and the date) work together (somewhat...more on that later). Please understand, this version of the widget was taken from three different sources. I did make the digits look better (higher resolution) which did take a bit of work, since I am no Photoshop guru, but really...artwork is (IMHO) a small part of what this widget is. No offense to any digital artists out there.

Ok...a few things you should know. The widget requires iWidgets (obviously) as well as GPS Weather Lockscreen in order to work properly. There is a rather lengthy thread http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...her-theme.html that details how to get/install the tweak. Once you download the files from the link I have posted below, place the FlipClockBlack and FlipClockWhite folders in the iWidgets folder on your phone (/private/var/mobile/Library/iWidgets). If you take a look inside either folder, you will notice there are 4 Widget.html files (Widget.html, WidgetB.html, WidgetF.html, WidgetO.html). These are variations that will allow you to change the background of the widget (as depicted in the images above). The B stands for blank, the F stands for flat, and the O stands for obsidian. The default (Widget.html) can be renamed WidgetG.html, where G stands for glass. Rename any of these (preferably in iFile) to Widget.html in order to display the desired background. I have also included the .psd files for the digits and the background, in case anyone wants to make any changes.

Finally, as I hinted at earlier, the widget is not 100% perfect. I must apologize to my brothers and sisters living outside of the good ol' US of A for the imperfection. The widget does support a couple of languages other than English (specifically, German and Spanish) and degrees centigrade instead of Fahrenheit, but it does not support a 24 hr clock. The coding is there (I think) but I just can't get it to work. Maybe someone else (The_Durben?) can have a look and get it figured out.

Ok...without further ado, here's the link to the file:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cfe3oqs12gts0bi/yNbQMl0CvP

You will note this is a dropbox account. In light of all the drama with regard to Megaupload (and others) I decided it would be simpler to just post it there. Since I'm not sure how much traffic this is going to generate (and, to be honest, I'm not sure what Dropbox's policies are) the files will only be available for 1 week. Perhaps someone can upload them to another location (and post a link, obviously) once they grab the files.
    Hey guys!
    Did anybody had the opportunity to download this file from our fellow dragonjo8 that could re-share,
    or point the direction to a similar mod?
    I have PMed him, but he isn't active for more than 2 month.

Thank you all in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 352 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Found this today by June'siphone and thought it was pretty cool

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ded-badgb.html
    This is better than great news for users who cant or wont work with gps
    Great finding Drifter !!
    Thank you

32. The Following User Says Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (10-26-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 495 Posts

RICHARD,
    Don't know a lot about the unlocking but over the last week our oldest son had to go out of the county do to an emergency he went to our carrier and they unlocked his phone but we have to pay by the use age. I don't know about cards around here cause never had to deal with but wish I would would have checked. hope this started to help just a bit. The mini's won't be available only on order the 5s are hard to find but can be with good detective work. Good luck on your journey.
    Later, HIP5