Page 70 of 362 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 7233

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Quote Originally Posted by ThelostMC View Post
    Thank you bro!! it Works but i cant see the weather iconset
    replace this file

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (10-13-2012), It's Mi (12-08-2012), King_O_Hill (10-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    replace this file
    Thanks Man
    everything you need about photoshop or pictures just talk to me

I have have not done that before, could you please point me to the changes you made? Thanks, Cary
    i also had this problam i just edited the Style script

Quote Originally Posted by Caleris View Post
    I have have not done that before, could you please point me to the changes you made? Thanks, Cary
    my city name is long to, i added 15PX and my city name is not as long as yours
    open the style script and go to the end under the weather title you will find it and if you wont just talk to the widget creator (i thing) above my messege (above yours)
    Last edited by ThelostMC; 10-07-2012 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks, did you add to the 'width' of every item?

Cary

my city name is long to, i added 15PX and my city name is not as long as yours
    open the style script and go to the end under the weather title you will find it and if you wone just talk to the widget creator (i thing) above my messege (above yours)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,824 Times in 6,753 Posts

Now that this has been released on Cydia, I have the strangest feeling that this thread is gonna be busy!
    Widget Weather 2.0 App Currently in Public Beta for iOS 8 only!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather 2.0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (10-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by Caleris View Post
    Thanks, did you add to the 'width' of every item?

Cary
    No, just weather

Default Drifters Multi-Scroll Weather iWidget
    Hello all my MMI friends,

I have finally completed my Multi-Scrolling Weather iWidget

First of all I would like to give Richard a big Thanks for coming up with the concept of the Multi-Scroll and for testing all the versions out for me

I would also like to give Yakitori2009 a GREAT BIG THANKS for creating all the wonderful Overlay Images,
    He has spent countless hours working with me to get everything just right !
    Without him this iWidget would not look half as good, he is a great Artist, Friend, and MMI Contributor.

I would like to also thank ChevyMuscleCar, he was the original inspiration for the Scrolling Weather idea,
    and gets a BIG THANKS for providing me all the High Quality Images used for the Weather backgrounds.

Lastly, I would like to thank Ian and Dacal for the Scripts that my Weather Widget is based on.

I am providing 2 versions:

One for a Square shaped Widgets with multiple frames Choices,
    Shadow, Glass, Gold, and Silver. The Gold and Silver also have glass options.

One for my Favorite Theme Boss.

I have made several options available:

-op1.png -op2.png
    -op3.png -op4.png

1) Multiple weather options
    2) A full set of options for the text displayed: Font Style, Size, Color and now for the first time Font Weight and Opacity
    3) Ability to independently change the 3 scrollers speeds.

The Top scroller has configurable text for use as a banner, you can edit the text by editing the Scrolltext.js.
    You have to option to turn it off if you do not want to display this scroller.

The Middle Scroller is for Time and Date, with the option to turn on/off the various elements.

The Bottom Scroller is for your Weather data, also with the option to turn on/off each element being displayed.

Download Multi-Scrolling Weather iWidget Here: Drifters Multiscroll Weather V2.zip

Download Boss Version of the Multi-Scrolling Weather iWidget Here: Drifters Multiscroll BOSS Weather V3.zip

I hope that you enjoy these iWidgets on your device as much as I did creating them
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 10-08-2012 at 05:50 AM.

11. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

azaleea (10-07-2012), cc62 (12-23-2012), Dirtstep (10-07-2012), Happy363 (10-07-2012), Hip5 (10-10-2012), indyzzzz (10-13-2012), IrobertI (01-19-2013), It's Mi (12-08-2012), jjoklong (11-28-2012), King_O_Hill (10-08-2012), melodeee (05-04-2013), NewdestinyX (10-07-2012), phil73 (10-07-2012), Project5 (10-07-2012), Richard (10-08-2012), sand_man (10-08-2012), The_Durben (10-07-2012), UNLOCKZ (10-07-2012), yakitori2009 (10-07-2012)

i see no one has said or has noticed it, but

if you are using Dacal's code, yahoo made changes (still not sure if permanently) but the var locale option is not working unless you change the actual code to this one

Code:
    function convertWoeid () {
            var url = "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?w="+postal+"&u=f";
            $.get(url, function(data) {
            zip = $(data).find('guid').text().split('_')[0];
            weatherRefresherTemp(zip);
            });
    }
    in the main.js

that code was given by Dacal to Chevimusclecar and he gave it to me

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-07-2012), Dirtstep (10-07-2012), Hip5 (10-10-2012), indyzzzz (10-13-2012), It's Mi (12-08-2012), jaymie (10-09-2012), King_O_Hill (10-08-2012), Project5 (10-07-2012), The.Drifter (10-07-2012), The_Durben (10-07-2012), yakitori2009 (10-07-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    i see no one has said or has noticed it, but

if you are using Dacal's code, yahoo made changes (still not sure if permanently) but the var locale option is not working unless you change the actual code to this one

Code:
    function convertWoeid () {
            var url = "http://weather.yahooapis.com/forecastrss?w="+postal+"&u=f";
            $.get(url, function(data) {
            zip = $(data).find('guid').text().split('_')[0];
            weatherRefresherTemp(zip);
            });
    }
    in the main.js

that code was given by Dacal to Chevimusclecar and he gave it to me
    Thanks for the info Schnedi

In light of the recent info from Schnedi, I have updated the links to my Multi-Scroll iWidgets I have recently posted. Please download the fresh V2 links to address this issue

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Dirtstep (10-07-2012), Hip5 (10-10-2012), indyzzzz (10-13-2012), It's Mi (12-08-2012), King_O_Hill (10-08-2012), Project5 (10-07-2012), Richard (10-08-2012), The_Durben (10-07-2012), yakitori2009 (10-07-2012)

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Hello all my MMI friends,

I have finally completed my Multi-Scrolling Weather iWidget

First of all I would like to give Richard a big Thanks for coming up with the concept of the Multi-Scroll and for testing all the versions out for me

I would also like to give Yakitori2009 a GREAT BIG THANKS for creating all the wonderful Overlay Images,
    He has spent countless hours working with me to get everything just right !
    Without him this iWidget would not look half as good, he is a great Artist, Friend, and MMI Contributor.

I would like to also thank ChevyMuscleCar, he was the original inspiration for the Scrolling Weather idea,
    and gets a BIG THANKS for providing me all the High Quality Images used for the Weather backgrounds.

Lastly, I would like to thank Ian and Dacal for the Scripts that my Weather Widget is based on.

I am providing 2 versions:

One for a Square shaped Widgets with multiple frames Choices,
    Shadow, Glass, Gold, and Silver. The Gold and Silver also have glass options.

One for my Favorite Theme Boss.

I have made several options available:

-op1.png -op2.png
    -op3.png -op4.png

1) Multiple weather options
    2) A full set of options for the text displayed: Font Style, Size, Color and now for the first time Font Weight and Opacity
    3) Ability to independently change the 3 scrollers speeds.

The Top scroller has configurable text for use as a banner, you can edit the text by editing the Scrolltext.js.
    You have to option to turn it off if you do not want to display this scroller.

The Middle Scroller is for Time and Date, with the option to turn on/off the various elements.

The Bottom Scroller is for your Weather data, also with the option to turn on/off each element being displayed.

Download Multi-Scrolling Weather iWidget Here: Drifters Multiscroll Weather V2.zip

Download Boss Version of the Multi-Scrolling Weather iWidget Here: Drifters Multiscroll BOSS Weather V2.zip

I hope that you enjoy these iWidgets on your device as much as I did creating them
    Truly amazing work and it was a pleasure to work with you on this one :-)

You have done a stunning job bringing the idea to life.

I am sure everyone will agree when they use this it is simply amazing

Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (10-10-2012), The.Drifter (10-07-2012), yakitori2009 (10-07-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone chokem's Avatar
    Thanks

Very nicely done again The.Drifter and all those responsible for the two new iWidgets. I have DL the second version of eackh, placed them in my iWidgets folder, and they are showing up as being in my iWidgets in iFunbox, but are not showing up in my list of iWidgets on my 4S. I tried hard rest, etc, still nothing in the list, except previously downloaded iWidgets. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I just looked in iFile on my device. Both widgets are there in the iWidget folder also, but when I long press on the screen and my iWidget list appears neither are in the list. I'm confused.
    Last edited by chokem; 10-07-2012 at 08:12 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    iPad 3rd Generation
    Both Running Absinthe 5.1.1

19. The Following User Says Thank You to chokem For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (10-08-2012)

How to Uninstall Unstable Apps When Cydia Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Claudio27 View Post
    Iam sorry also this doent work.
    I find the last file but the first was not there.
    I need to get rid of the installation in cydia but i dont know how.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (10-10-2012), indyzzzz (10-13-2012), It's Mi (12-08-2012), The_Durben (10-08-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    Very nicely done again The.Drifter and all those responsible for the two new iWidgets. I have DL the second version of eackh, placed them in my iWidgets folder, and they are showing up as being in my iWidgets in iFunbox, but are not showing up in my list of iWidgets on my 4S. I tried hard rest, etc, still nothing in the list, except previously downloaded iWidgets. Any suggestions would be appreciated
    If u used funbox did u Make sure u opened folder before sshing? I did it with same widget!! Sometimes forget small things!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (10-10-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    If u used funbox did u Make sure u opened folder before sshing? I did it with same widget!! Sometimes forget small things!
    Yes, I just checked iFile on my device. Both are there in the iWidget folder, but do not appear in the list when I long press the screen to,activate one. I'm wondering if I need to delete some in that list to get these two to show up?
    iPhone 4S
    iPad 3rd Generation

just curious if when unzipped they was in extra folder that you may of forgotten to remove
    Yes, I just checked iFile on my device. Both are there in the iWidget folder, but do not appear in the list when I long press the screen to,activate one. I'm wondering if I need to delete some in that list to get these two to show up?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (10-10-2012)

I just downloaded and tested V2 again by installing them fresh into my iWidgets folder and can confirm that they both work.

Can you post a screenshot of your iWidgets folder and a screenshot of the new boss widgets folder open ?

Inside you should have a widget.html, widget.plist and options.plist, a few other .js files, and a few sub folders. Can you confirm this for me please.

The contents should look like this:

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1349659369.506625.jpg
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 10-07-2012 at 08:53 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-08-2012)

Thanks

Will do.

My list when I long press screen to activate-

My list in iFile

Your square widget in iFile, all the folders are there, more at the bottom that did not show up on screen shot

Your Boss widget

Alle the files icons, backgrounds, etc are there. Lol. It's just not showing up in my list when I try to activate. Very strange.
    Last edited by chokem; 10-07-2012 at 08:39 PM.
    iPhone 4S
    iPad 3rd Generation

30. The Following User Says Thank You to chokem For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (10-10-2012)

Very strange indeed chokem, and the sub folders are populated with files?

It looks like everything should be working

All I can suggest is to delete both versions again, re-download, unzip and try placing the fresh version into your iWidgets folder again.

I'm sorry your having grief with this, hopefully a re-install of these iwidgets will solve your problem.

I can make a deb file for you if all else fails, this way it should install automatically, avoiding any unpacking issues.

PM me if you need to go this route.

I'm off to bed now, gotta get up early for work

Good luck, and let me know how you made out.
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 10-07-2012 at 08:51 PM.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

chokem (10-07-2012), Hip5 (10-10-2012), King_O_Hill (10-08-2012)

Thanks

Hey no problem. I'll try again tomorrow when I get home from work. I'll delete everything and reboot and do a fresh install. It may be my laptop, I'm not sure. I used the stock W7 unzipper. I also have 7zip installed, should I use that instead? I assumed that was just for extracting RAR files. Anyway, I appreciate you help, and all you do for us. Those are some really nice widgets you guys did.
    iPhone 4S
    iPad 3rd Generation

34. The Following User Says Thank You to chokem For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (10-08-2012)

Page 70 of 362 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 80 120 170 ... LastLast