Page 67 of 365 FirstFirst ... 17 576566676869 77 117 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,340 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Anyone else having issues with weather data loading in iWidgets today? All I'm getting for every iWidget is "Loading Data...". I'm currently using the version from the official Cydia repo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Durben,Just echoing what everyone else has said.Thanks for everything you do and being a stand up guy helping noobs like me.
    Donation sent. Good Luck

Later;HIP5
    Thanks my man appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Noodlemantra View Post
    Anyone else having issues with weather data loading in iWidgets today? All I'm getting for every iWidget is "Loading Data...". I'm currently using the version from the official Cydia repo.
    Mine are all working

3. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-08-2012)

Which version are you using Durben?

Thanks
    Thanked 4,854 Times in 919 Posts

Chevy ... absolutely awesome and now with German RSS

THANK YOU BRO !!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (10-06-2012), The_Durben (10-06-2012)

Which version are you using Durben?
    He is using the "options" version. I really don't like the term "unstable". Besides, there is only one version available on cydia. I am hoping that we can just drop the constant asking of what version and that we all just run the released version with options.

Ok, I'll get down off my soap box.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-05-2012), nateD (10-05-2012), The_Durben (10-05-2012)

I'm having the same problem, the widget not show and keep saying Loading Data, anyone know what to do to get this work?

I'm seeing 2 versions on Cydia, which is why I asked. There's iWidgets 1.0.0 on the ModMyi repo, and iWidgets 1.0.0-3 on the official repo mentioned in the 1st post. I'm using the latter, currently.

I'm seeing 2 versions on Cydia, which is why I asked. There's iWidgets 1.0.0 on the ModMyi repo, and iWidgets 1.0.0-3 on the official repo mentioned in the 1st post. I'm using the latter, currently.
    ModMyi version is current version. Uninstall yours and install that one.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-08-2012)

1st post has been changed to state use mmi repo. Doesn't list the old repo any more.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

14. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-05-2012)

noob question: where do i add widgets in the directory?

/var/mobile/Library/iWidgets

wow i looked in there and didnt see it
    yep

Uninstalled, then installed the ModMyi version; no dice. Perhaps there's just an issue with yahoo weather in this area at the moment.

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by (((Pipo 79))) View Post
    as you move the achievement SBBadgeBg notifications?
    I use Springrolls for the animated SBBadge :-)

Thanks
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

(((Pipo 79))) (10-06-2012)

Guys, first of all, kudos to all the moders and coders, sharing some astonishing works and not resting on the fame of glory . Your work is really appreciated cause iWidget is an awesome tweak ( thank you Eldwin ). Since you guys are more focused on sizing the widgets for the smaller screen of the phones and pods, I would like to ask - how hard is to resize them? For intance, if I want to resize the cube widget and the slideshow widget, is it enough to resize the elemnts (the png files that they use) and the size of the widget in the plist? I am totally new to the matter, so I am affraid my question might have not much sense in it, but I hope you will get my point . Any tips in the field will be highly appreciated. Best regards and keep up the good work.

P.S. I found about the coolness of the tweak by reading the unfair review and the feedback of you guys, so I checked the topic for iWidgets , and found I was missing out . Had to read for few days, because I read from the start, but never saw iPad specific widgets. Cause I dont to bother anybody with personal requests, if the tips are easy enough and I can handle it, I would try it by myself first.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akoae View Post
    Guys, first of all, kudos to all the moders and coders, sharing some astonishing works and not resting on the fame of glory . Your work is really appreciated cause iWidget is an awesome tweak ( thank you Eldwin ). Since you guys are more focused on sizing the widgets for the smaller screen of the phones and pods, I would like to ask - how hard is to resize them? For intance, if I want to resize the cube widget and the slideshow widget, is it enough to resize the elemnts (the png files that they use) and the size of the widget in the plist? I am totally new to the matter, so I am affraid my question might have not much sense in it, but I hope you will get my point . Any tips in the field will be highly appreciated. Best regards and keep up the good work.

P.S. I found about the coolness of the tweak by reading the unfair review and the feedback of you guys, so I checked the topic for iWidgets , and found I was missing out . Had to read for few days, because I read from the start, but never saw iPad specific widgets. Cause I dont to bother anybody with personal requests, if the tips are easy enough and I can handle it, I would try it by myself first.
    I am no expert but there would be no reason why you could not re size them as you have said above, There are no spasific iPad widgets as there is a problem with the Widgets in Landscape.

I will make a suggestion that might help. If you add a Widget in portrait and then move it to the middle of the screen, you will not loose it in landscape and then you can place it where you want.

Eldwin knows of this issue and i am sure is working on it

Good luck

@Richard
    Yes, you are right, I was playing for awhile and kinda figured how not loose them out of sight . The thing is I would like to make them bigger, so they could take 1/4 or why not 1/2 of the iPad's screen real estate (the latter for some slideshows for example). Lets hope it will be easy enough.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akoae View Post
    @Richard
    Yes, you are right, I was playing for awhile and kinda figured how not loose them out of sight . The thing is I would like to make them bigger, so they could take 1/4 or why not 1/2 of the iPad's screen real estate (the latter for some slideshows for example). Lets hope it will be easy enough.
    If you use Homespringpage from Cydia, it adds a blank page for your home screen where you can place the widgets without having a icon there. Might help with your testing

Good luck and let us know how you get on

Thanks

my calendar widget doesn't update each day how do I fix this?

Thanks

Right this is now driving me mad !!!!!!

I have asked a couple of times and been passed by :-(

I can't seem to get the weather widgets working on my 3G iPad two ?

I have tried the my location fix for 5.1.1 from here http://www.mediafire.com/?nrikjmlqu2t33x1 and installed the deb file but. My location does not show up on my iPad the same way it does on my iPhone 4S ?

All the widgets just say loading data for ever, on the iPad ?

Maps works fine and finds my location when I click the arrow so no problem there, so why does the Widgets not pick up the Weather ?

Can somebody please advise and explain why MyLocation does not show up as it does on my phone. And what is the fix for this.

Thanks

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

hemptation (10-06-2012)

Page 67 of 365 FirstFirst ... 17 576566676869 77 117 167 ... LastLast