+ Reply
Page 64 of 342 FirstFirst ... 14 546263646566 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 6836

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by srb_871 Does anyone know the theme to the SB Badges? I really like the silver closebox on the first image and the blue notifications bubble on the
    My iPhone is a Part of Me s22lane's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,185 Times in 480 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by srb_871 View Post
    Does anyone know the theme to the SB Badges? I really like the silver closebox on the first image and the blue notifications bubble on the second. I hate to keep asking, but after hours of going through multiple threads, it just seems more productive to flat out ask here:

Attachment 613481Attachment 613482
    First one is Elite Pro HD and second one is Ambriel....is that what your asking?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ayaz_ View Post
    Hey guys, where can i find the iWidget called FakeFlipS?
    Thanks in advance
    Here you go.

Credit to Schnedi. Just one in a long list of gems by this themer/modder.
    Last edited by sand_man; 10-03-2012 at 11:45 AM.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sand_man For This Useful Post:

ayaz_ (10-03-2012), indyzzzz (10-06-2012), jjoklong (11-28-2012), nateD (10-05-2012)

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    link dead.
    Ask Schnedi he is the one that posted it. I am sure he will put it up again if you ask nicely :-)
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Ask Schnedi he is the one that posted it. I am sure he will put it up again if you ask nicely :-)
    Mmmm, I took the liberty of posting a link to my copy of his iwidget. Do you think I should take it down?

Thanks
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

Three iWidget icons. Analog Clock, Flip style Clock (not a flip clock), and GPS Weather
    All have numerous options including changing icons (you'll need to choose BGv3), changing clock faces on the analog clock, change text color, turn on/off different options ect. Too many to list.

Analog Clock Icon: DB_Analog_Icon.rar

Flip Look Clock: http://db.tt/zSeVmgRP (thanks Chevy for sorting the icon selection for me. Stuck in my php option ways.....wasn't working)

GPS Weather Icon: http://db.tt/qQ2z12jx

All of these widgets have icons you can select for EPHD, BGv3 (obvious), MiOS, MiOS Stylized, Destiny HD 1, 2, and 3, Edgy, Madison, and boss (boss day, boss night)

The GPS icon has a WeatherChange.js file left in for when yahoo causes trouble in future. They have switched the scripts and switched back three times now I know of and it's a real possibility they will do it again

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

azaleea (10-04-2012), blkmini (10-03-2012), Destan (10-03-2012), GAIAStevef (10-03-2012), It's Mi (12-08-2012), King_O_Hill (10-03-2012), nateD (10-05-2012), phil73 (10-03-2012), stratnik (10-03-2012), The.Drifter (10-03-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by s22lane View Post
    First one is Elite Pro HD and second one is Ambriel....is that what your asking?
    Yes and no. I have Elite Pro HD installed, but they are not the same SB badges. There's not a silver close box on this theme. Thanks though!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by srb_871 View Post
    Yes and no. I have Elite Pro HD installed, but they are not the same SB badges. There's not a silver close box on this theme. Thanks though!
    They will be tweaks in the respective threads. So ask in each one and they will help you out with your requests

Mmmm, I took the liberty of posting a link to my copy of his iwidget. Do you think I should take it down?
    I am sure he will not mind but always better to ask first. Drop him a PM and he will let you know if he wants you to take it down. Most don't mind but some like to control there distribution. They are there creations.
    Always better to check :-)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Three iWidget icons. Analog Clock, Flip style Clock (not a flip clock), and GPS Weather
    All have numerous options including changing icons (you'll need to choose BGv3), changing clock faces on the analog clock, change text color, turn on/off different options ect. Too many to list.

Analog Clock Icon: DB_Analog_Icon.rar

Flip Look Clock: http://db.tt/zSeVmgRP (thanks Chevy for sorting the icon selection for me. Stuck in my php option ways.....wasn't working)

GPS Weather Icon: http://db.tt/qQ2z12jx

All of these widgets have icons you can select for EPHD, BGv3 (obvious), MiOS, MiOS Stylized, Destiny HD 1, 2, and 3, Edgy, Madison, and boss (boss day, boss night)

The GPS icon has a WeatherChange.js file left in for when yahoo causes trouble in future. They have switched the scripts and switched back three times now I know of and it's a real possibility they will do it again
    Amazing work as always

Thanks
    Last edited by Richard; 10-03-2012 at 12:17 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (10-03-2012), nateD (10-05-2012), srb_871 (10-03-2012), The_Durben (10-03-2012)

Thanks

Okay, so it is too early for requests cause I have 3.

1.) iPad stability in Landscape/Potrait mode
    2.) Weesearch pro iWidget similiar to what is attainable using Dashboardx
    3.) Now playing music iWidget with some controls, fwd, reverse, pause perhaps...

Thanks

3.) Now playing music iWidget with some controls, fwd, reverse, pause perhaps...

1. iPad will get worked on eventually. eldwin does not have one so it's hard to find what causes the landscape bug.

2. iWidgets you cannot call a search function with to bring up a keyboard.

3. HTML widgets cannot gain access to native apps. You will not see a now playing widget with functions.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

nateD (10-05-2012), sand_man (10-03-2012)

Thanks

I have already suggested that Driffter, Chevy, Durben and Eldwin look at the iPad issue. Before we start getting flooded with "the widget disappears in Landscape" questions

I know Eldwin is busy at school so we need to wait.

It would also be good for all the widgets that have been posted to be put up on Cydia for everyone to enjoy. I have suggested that Eldwin puts the repos of the creators on the first post. Or get everyone to post them through MMI

1. iPad will get worked on eventually. eldwin does not have one so it's hard to find what causes the landscape bug.

3. HTML widgets cannot gain access to native apps. You will not see a now playing widget with functions.
    Point 1 this is why he needs to set up a Pay Pal account so we can help :-)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

sand_man (10-03-2012), The_Durben (10-03-2012)

Thanks

Mmmmm, fair emuff.

This is perhaps where Dashboardx has an advantage over iWidget.

I've used both on my iPad but where Dashboardx is stable iWidget is not. Just a question of time really.

Perhaps what is required is a hybrid of the 2, Dashwidgetz

I have already suggested that Driffter, Chevy, Durben and Eldwin look at the iPad issue. Before we start getting flooded with "the widget disappears in Landscape" questions

Agreed. Yeah, I'd definitely donate a buck or 2 for this tweak.

wanna-be Themer/Modder jima6636's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,194 Times in 831 Posts

yes bro I know this ... but I don't use any repo thats not already preinstalled (Less problems) I usually can figure things out for myself and this was just a tip for others who might go into panic mode

Can I just say that if you are putting the iWidget on from Cydia , you have to take off the one from Eldwins repo first.
    I am not sure I you did that, but just a tip for everyone. You don't loose the Widgets you already have installed. And when you put the one on from Cydia all iWidgets are still there with any configurations you have set up.

Thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (10-04-2012)

Thanks

I know Eldwin is busy at school so we need to wait.

It would also be good for all the widgets that have been posted to be put up on Cydia for everyone to enjoy. I have suggested that Eldwin puts the repos of the creators on the first post. Or get everyone to post them through MMI

I've tried to define them using an apple array in the widget.plist for device UIOrientation on iPad so they would basically "float" in place. I just can't seem to get it. Technically what I used should work but causes safe mode as soon as you activate the widget. I'm not getting very far with this. Might be beyond what I can do.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

nateD (10-05-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,524 Times in 4,047 Posts

The array has to be defined in the tweak itself to work D. I tried standard apple definitions for other cool things but didn't work either. PM'd eldwin and he said it will have to be defined to be able to support any other key that isn't used in his examples in first post.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

nateD (10-05-2012), The_Durben (10-03-2012)

My iPhone is a Part of Me ssemmel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eldwin View Post
    @ssemmel:
    Great to see you're still here . It's the one with options unfortunately. Since they seem to work on most devices, so yours is probably a case of conflicting tweaks. It'd be helpful if you could single out the one which conflicts by toggling the tweaks but I'm not sure when I'll be able to solve the compatibility issue or if I'm able to solve it at all (depending on what the other tweak does and availability of source code).
    Hi Eldwin - Thanks for the reply... guess I'll have to wait for the ios 6 jailbreak and this will be the first tweak on my iphone so it won't conflict with anything!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    The array has to be defined in the tweak itself to work D. I tried standard apple definitions for other cool things but didn't work either. PM'd eldwin and he said it will have to be defined to be able to support any other key that isn't used in his examples in first post.
    That's also what I'm trying to edit. Probably why I'm in a constant safe mode loop.
    Not fun this stuff

25. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (10-03-2012)

Thanks

Nice to see some of Schnedi's iWidgets on Cydia :-) Just so you know the v Cloud on cuts the month off, you may want to have a look at it

And is there a my location fix for iPad running 5.1.1 I have tried the iPhone fix but it does not work and my iPad does not pick up the GPS weather ?
    Last edited by Richard; 10-04-2012 at 01:02 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Do you mind if I ask about name of this theme? Thank you so much for good job !

http://i45.tinypic.com/8yrneg.jpg
    Last edited by Pecun199; 10-04-2012 at 03:00 AM.

Thanks

Where is everyone ?

Thanks

where do i download the app or tweak my location? ive searched the app store and cydia and find nothing. Anyone know?