Page 52 of 360 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 7191

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by larke View Post
    Here is the icon.forecast.iwidget thanks to Chevy! (all languages work now)
    Themes that are currently included: BGV3, boss, noki, Prestige, VIP, iApplesauce, iAppleWood, iMattev5, edgy. Also the themes have multiple icon options (will need to use ifile to manually change the icon name) I've also included multiple css files for white text vs black text and to move the high/lo and weather icon closer for smaller icons.

Looks cool :-)

could we "i say we but i mean you guys" not get the analogue
    clock on the first icon ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

Themes that are currently included: BGV3, boss, noki, Prestige, VIP, iApplesauce, iAppleWood, iMattev5, edgy. Also the themes have multiple icon options (will need to use ifile to manually change the icon name) I've also included multiple css files for white text vs black text and to move the high/lo and weather icon closer for smaller icons.
    Nice Larke and J! Options are better
    Did you look at the scripts for the options Larke? Not that hard to add to existing widgets.
    You guys did good!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (09-25-2012), larke (09-25-2012), Richard (09-26-2012), The.Drifter (09-25-2012)

Thanks

Driffter

As promised screen shot

The fist on is one I have extended the text on and the second is stock

As you can see I have a white box round each
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348593530.723841.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Nice Larke and J! Options are better
    Did you look at the scripts for the options Larke? Not that hard to add to existing widgets.
    You guys did good!
    yep! he's adding font color for me I tried and failed lol, but maybe I'll be able to add some other stuff once he gets that for me. I'm thinking different fonts (since i know a few have a specified font like edgy and boss)

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    Looks cool :-)

could we "i say we but i mean you guys" not get the analogue
    clock on the first icon ?
    will be buggin Chevy with that possibility too
    Last edited by larke; 09-25-2012 at 12:25 PM.

HotPink | iApplesauce | Hypnotiq | iAppleWood | boss mods

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (09-25-2012), The_Durben (09-25-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    This widget uses a full screen overlay, so if turned into iWidget the overlay will cover any sb icons...
    Thank you Sir!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gno For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (09-25-2012)

yep! he's adding font color for me I tried and failed lol, but maybe I'll be able to add some other stuff once he gets that for me. I'm thinking different fonts (since i know a few have a specified font like edgy and boss)

will be buggin Chevy with that possibility too
    I have an analog clock icon iWidget already sized. Basically would just need to set it as an object over the widget and place it. Pretty easy. Maybe I'll look at it later.

For now use this main.js and options.plist to either hide/show date.
    Figured I'd add this to mine as I don't usually put a date or time on my SB widgets unless requested.
    But this now gives the option. Only need overwrote the existing files with these two.

http://db.tt/W9XmL0R0

Great work again!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (09-25-2012), Hip5 (09-27-2012), larke (09-25-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sand_man View Post
    Durben can you edit this for me to include your analogue clock and put the temp on the second icon. Followed by forecast for the next couple of days ?

I know iLark and Chevy are working on their own. But I like these icons better. Don't get me wrong I love the work everyone does and I am never ungrateful it's just my opinion.

Let me know if you can assist

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gno View Post
    Anyone.... please..... thank you
    That one's called iMatte. It's one of my favorites. It's a pretty involved for a conversion. I've wanted it for myself too and I can do conversions - but then there's the issue of releasing it to you or others without the permission of its creator.

Maybe Durben or Max or Eric know who the creator of iMatte Weather Widget. If you, Gno, can get permission for me to release it when I convert it - I can take it on for you.

Let me know,
    Grant

Durben can you edit this for me to include your analogue clock and put the temp on the second icon. Followed by forecast for the next couple of days ?

I know iLark and Chevy are working on their own. But I like these icons better. Don't get me wrong I love the work everyone does and I am never ungrateful it's just my opinion.

Thanks
    Could probably but not today. I'll look at it tomorrow morning earliest for you

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    That one's called iMatte. It's one of my favorites. It's a pretty involved for a conversion. I've wanted it for myself too and I can do conversions - but then there's the issue of releasing it to you or others without the permission of its creator.

Maybe Durben or Max or Eric know who the creator of iMatte Weather Widget. If you, Gno, can get permission for me to release it when I convert it - I can take it on for you.

Let me know,
    Grant
    Dont know who made it but Schnedi will probably know. May have well been him?

LOVE it!! But no icon set for MiOS? .. one of the most popular themes here? If you can... Thanks Larke and Chevy and others. WONDERFUL idea.. matching it with icon layouts. This will be a UNIQUE winner iWidget for when the iPhone 5 is jailbroken - as you get a whole new row of icons for that taller screen. I know I would put this widget on that 5th row. Cool concept!!

Thanks,
    Grant

I know Eric78 ported it to iPad and worked a lot with that one (iMatte Weather Widget). And Eric was permitted to freely distribute it for iPad. So maybe I'm worrying about nothing. Schnedi's already given permission for his stuff to be modded and distributed freely.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 09-25-2012 at 01:23 PM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (09-26-2012), The_Durben (09-25-2012)

Thanks

Could probably but not today. I'll look at it tomorrow morning earliest for you

Durben

Please ignore that request. I did not realise that the iLark one had alternative icons for Boss. So I changed it. And all good now. The option Widget is much better.

If you could add your clock to the Options one and move the temp to the second icon and then the two forecast ones in the next two that would be great

iLark

Amazing works as always :-)

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (09-25-2012)

Durben

Please ignore that request. I did not realise that the iLark one had alternative icons for Boss. So I changed it. And all good now. The option Widget is much better.

If you could add your clock to the Options one and move the temp to the second icon and then the two forecast ones in the next two that would be great

iLark

Amazing works as always :-)
    Chevy has my resized clock already, sent today
    I suggested the same set up. We will see what happens. I'll be tied up for a bit so won't really be making much in the next day or two

Thanks
    Those icons are actually in my iwidget i included all variations of boss icons as well as my color mods for it

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    LOVE it!! But no icon set for MiOS? .. one of the most popular themes here? If you can... Thanks Larke and Chevy and others. WONDERFUL idea.. matching it with icon layouts. This will be a UNIQUE winner iWidget for when the iPhone 5 is jailbroken - as you get a whole new row of icons for that taller screen. I know I would put this widget on that 5th row. Cool concept!!

Thanks,
    Grant

I know Eric78 ported it to iPad and worked a lot with that one (iMatte Weather Widget). And Eric was permitted to freely distribute it for iPad. So maybe I'm worrying about nothing. Schnedi's already given permission for his stuff to be modded and distributed freely.
    I have many many themes to still include, just can't its not there yet, doesn't mean it won't be. I just need a blank icon for whatever theme you want and it'll be included, so PLEASE anyone share with me and i'll put it in

Just updated it to included text color option, as well as a font option (currently only default, and 3 extra fonts) as well as the option for smaller icons if the hi/lo needs to be moved up.

Last edited by larke; 09-25-2012 at 02:15 PM.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (09-25-2012), dwizurd (10-03-2012), Hip5 (09-27-2012), indyzzzz (10-20-2012), The_Durben (09-25-2012)

Freaking AMAZING thank you!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to joshlogic For This Useful Post:

larke (09-25-2012)

Those icons are actually in my iwidget i included all variations of boss icons as well as my color mods for it

I have many many themes to still include, just can't its not there yet, doesn't mean it won't be. I just need a blank icon for whatever theme you want and it'll be included, so PLEASE anyone share with me and i'll put it in

Just updated it to included text color option, as well as a font option (currently only default, and 3 extra fonts) as well as the option for smaller icons if the hi/lo needs to be moved up.

Can i request a MiOS icon set?

Thanks

iLark

Yes I saw the icons after I had posed the request LOL.

The widget is amazing and I knew it would go down well. Can you please add DeepSkyblue as a text Colour ?

Let's hope Chevy uses Durbens clock. And takes it to the next level. I am sure you agree that clock on first widget followed by today and two day forecast Would be great.

Anyway thanks for making this come to life. And like I have said before you are one of the Superstars that make these possible. It's ok having ideas but you need Skill to bring them to life

Great work and great widget

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

larke (09-25-2012), The_Durben (09-25-2012)

iLark

Yes I saw the icons after I had posed the request LOL.

The widget is amazing and I knew it would go down well. Can you please add DeepSkyblue as a text Colour ?

Let's hope Chevy uses Durbens clock. And takes it to the next level. I am sure you agree that clock on first widget followed by today and two day forecast Would be great.

Anyway thanks for making this come to life. And like I have said before you are one of the Superstars that make these possible. It's ok having ideas but you need Skill to bring them to life

Great work and great widget
    yep, we're working on the clock thing, it'll be a separate iwidget. I included Durben's option to turn the date off so please redownload (and included deepskyblue )

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to larke For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (09-25-2012), The_Durben (09-25-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life WhyNotCallMeRo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 Times in 1,103 Posts

Could you add EPHD2012 and ZUI ?

Quote Originally Posted by WhyNotCallMeRo View Post
    Could you add EPHD2012 and ZUI ?
    And MiOS... :-)
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

yep, we're working on the clock thing, it'll be a separate iwidget. I included Durben's option to turn the date off so please redownload (and included deepskyblue )
    I see the requests are flying in now.

I thought this would be a winner lol.

Got the update, thanks for the DeepSkyBlue looks sweet. In the next round could you add Colwell font for me. Just to match the rest of my system 😃

I think iLark needs each blank icon so they can be added. So post them and I am Sure she will oblige.

I thought I would share how sweet this iWidget actually looks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -imageuploadedbymodmyi1348606830.441933.jpg  
    Last edited by Richard; 09-25-2012 at 04:20 PM.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (12-07-2012), larke (09-25-2012), The_Durben (09-25-2012)

Page 52 of 360 FirstFirst ... 2 425051525354 62 102 152 ... LastLast