+ Reply
Page 5 of 353 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 7055

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
We can never thank you enough Durben thnx again boss
...
  1. #81
    iPhoneaholic Destan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    457
    Thanks
    1,297
    Thanked 840 Times in 262 Posts

    We can never thank you enough Durben thnx again boss

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

    Dirtstep (05-21-2012), eldwin (05-21-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  3. #82
    Mudder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,431
    Thanks
    4,571
    Thanked 15,586 Times in 4,086 Posts

    Durben brother thank you very much for hooking us up with some badass widgets once again your everywhere at the moment and I appreciate all the work your pitting in and sharing with us man 👊👊

    Post your PayPal so we can gets to donating bro fully deserved IMO or post on cydia paid so I can buy them
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-21-2012), Dirtstep (05-21-2012), eldwin (05-21-2012), nateD (05-22-2012), Pocyahtstu (06-04-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  5. #83
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mrsmickey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South East Asia
    Posts
    256
    Thanks
    1,764
    Thanked 276 Times in 137 Posts

    Hi Eldwin, I love to use Perpage previously but stop using since it always crashes the system. But now you have created a alternative in fact a better and briliant alternative to it. I have always wanted to use different multiple widgets in multiple pages and now you have make my wish come true. Thank you, Eldwin and hope it will evolve to a even better tweak!

    To Durben, you are one of the most generous, helpful and proactive person in MMI. You speak my mind when you produce all the widgets that I love to see on the multiple pages of my phone. So to you, Durben, A Big thank you and to let you know your work is appreciated!

    Now for me to start learning how to use this widgets!

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsmickey For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), Hip5 (07-15-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  7. #84
    Theme Creator c4mex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    379
    Thanks
    603
    Thanked 1,395 Times in 324 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Here's 4 widgets. Please if you remake them for personal use I don't care. If you make one for a theme and you want to post it ask me first. In these widgets there is a base image I used from Jimmy (designer of SE7EN) just remade to fit these widgets. As its basic black with a bit of silver they should match pretty much all themes out the box aside from text color.
    All my weather widgets use GPS Weather. You need the MyLocation app from crazyvivek (in Cydia~Download GPS Weather Lockscreen and you get the app)
    The app does not work on iOS 5.1 5.1.1 at this point but you can get a work around here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6473927

    Durben Mini GPS


    Credit myself and crazyvivek
    Download: Durben_MiniGPS.rar

    Durben GPS Weather


    Large version picture based weather. Thanks Chevymusclecar for the weather pics.
    Credit myself, Chevy and crazyvivek
    Download: Durben_GPS_iWidget.rar

    Durben iNteractive Slideshow


    10 picture interactive (touch arrows for next and previous pic)
    All pictures I took at a car show of some classic rides. You can add you own 10 pictures to the Slideshow folder. Delete or rename the ones in the folder and add your own landscape orientation sized pics named 1.png 2.png ect up to 10.png. Try to keep each picture file size under 1mb for optimal use. Larger sized files will slow down considerably.
    Download: iNteractiveSS.rar

    Durben GPS Weather V3 (interactive)




    This was originally a fullscreen Lockscreen I had asked Dacalme to help with integrating his touch forecast to.
    He rewrote the whole script for me and made it awesome. BIG BIG THANKS to him for always helping and just being awesome at scripting widgets. Although this is default set as a GPS widget there is an option in the config to set it to false where it then uses woeid (zip code) to get your weather.
    Again, thanks to Dacal for this. I just rewrote it again to be a smaller widget to fit this format.
    Also uses the same weather images from Chevy.
    Download: Durben_GPS_SB_V3.rar


    **In the weather widgets there is a config.js for Celcius or Fahrenheit and a few language options.

    ***My Analog clock version is done I'm just not at my PC to get it up on Mediafire. I'll get that up later.
    Looks like this. No offense to eldwin but I hate that stock analog clock.
    I also have a version of this clock that has weather inside the clock frame. I'm just trying to figure out how to align the text and what text to include so it's not cluttered.




    Anyway, I hope you all enjoy
    Remember, a little thanks goes a long way
    It's so good
    To have Someone
    Who Cares As Much As You Do for everything you have done thank you sir

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to c4mex For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), nateD (05-22-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  9. #85
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    579
    Thanked 134 Times in 63 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Durben brother thank you very much for hooking us up with some badass widgets once again your everywhere at the moment and I appreciate all the work your pitting in and sharing with us man ����

    Post your PayPal so we can gets to donating bro fully deserved IMO or post on cydia paid so I can buy them
    I agree, thanks for the wonderful widgets. You are always generous with your work.

    I know it will never compensate the time and effort you spent on your creations but allow us to donate somehow.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blkmini For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), nateD (05-22-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  11. #86
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    986
    Thanked 255 Times in 148 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmickey View Post
    Hi Eldwin, I love to use Perpage previously but stop using since it always crashes the system. But now you have created a alternative in fact a better and briliant alternative to it. I have always wanted to use different multiple widgets in multiple pages and now you have make my wish come true. Thank you, Eldwin and hope it will evolve to a even better tweak!

    To Durben, you are one of the most generous, helpful and proactive person in MMI. You speak my mind when you produce all the widgets that I love to see on the multiple pages of my phone. So to you, Durben, A Big thank you and to let you know your work is appreciated!

    Now for me to start learning how to use this widgets!
    I totally agree with this. You folks make it very easy for us less intelligent (me) folks.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dirtstep For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  13. #87
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Durben brother thank you very much for hooking us up with some badass widgets once again your everywhere at the moment and I appreciate all the work your pitting in and sharing with us man 

    Post your PayPal so we can gets to donating bro fully deserved IMO or post on cydia paid so I can buy them
    Thanks Gunny. Appreciate the kudos my man.
    PayPal will be for the Cydia vultures

    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmickey View Post
    Hi Eldwin, I love to use Perpage previously but stop using since it always crashes the system. But now you have created a alternative in fact a better and briliant alternative to it. I have always wanted to use different multiple widgets in multiple pages and now you have make my wish come true. Thank you, Eldwin and hope it will evolve to a even better tweak!

    To Durben, you are one of the most generous, helpful and proactive person in MMI. You speak my mind when you produce all the widgets that I love to see on the multiple pages of my phone. So to you, Durben, A Big thank you and to let you know your work is appreciated!

    Now for me to start learning how to use this widgets!
    Thanks my man. It's posts like this from people like you that keep me going. Appreciate the kind words
    Basically I just know how to write things to work. eldwin gets the respect for rewriting this tweak and setting it up the way he did. Without guys like that I can't do anything with what I make.

    Quote Originally Posted by c4mex View Post
    It's so good
    To have Someone
    Who Cares As Much As You Do for everything you have done thank you sir
    Thank you my man

    Quote Originally Posted by blkmini View Post
    I agree, thanks for the wonderful widgets. You are always generous with your work.

    I know it will never compensate the time and effort you spent on your creations but allow us to donate somehow.

    Thank you
    I'll maybe consider throwing up my PayPal but you can also donate to the World Food Program
    They need it more
    Last edited by The_Durben; 05-21-2012 at 04:54 PM.

  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    BennyPR (05-21-2012), c4mex (05-21-2012), eldwin (05-21-2012), Hip5 (07-15-2012), mrsmickey (05-22-2012), nateD (05-22-2012)

  15. #88
    iPhoneaholic rion_j's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    413
    Thanks
    973
    Thanked 443 Times in 188 Posts

    @Eldwin; @Zoo; @Durben - you guys seriously rock! like everyone is saying these widgets are amazing, and this concept is simply brilliant. it's ideas like this that make jailbreak so fun! no need for Android when you can have iWidgets on your device! love it fellas!


  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rion_j For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), It's Mi (05-22-2012), nateD (05-22-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012), Zooropalg (05-22-2012)

  17. #89
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,118
    Thanks
    6,888
    Thanked 11,687 Times in 2,390 Posts

    Thanks Durben for sharing the awesomeness with us, I can see the bright path for future themes's mods
    Also thanks to Eldwin for the delicious tweak, one of the few must have tweaks that i have seen in a while
    Jim
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Here's 4 widgets. Please if you remake them for personal use I don't care. If you make one for a theme and you want to post it ask me first. In these widgets there is a base image I used from Jimmy (designer of SE7EN) just remade to fit these widgets. As its basic black with a bit of silver they should match pretty much all themes out the box aside from text color.
    All my weather widgets use GPS Weather. You need the MyLocation app from crazyvivek (in Cydia~Download GPS Weather Lockscreen and you get the app)
    The app does not work on iOS 5.1 5.1.1 at this point but you can get a work around here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6473927

    Durben Mini GPS


    Credit myself and crazyvivek
    Download: Durben_MiniGPS.rar

    Durben GPS Weather


    Large version picture based weather. Thanks Chevymusclecar for the weather pics.
    Credit myself, Chevy and crazyvivek
    Download: Durben_GPS_iWidget.rar

    Durben iNteractive Slideshow


    10 picture interactive (touch arrows for next and previous pic)
    All pictures I took at a car show of some classic rides. You can add you own 10 pictures to the Slideshow folder. Delete or rename the ones in the folder and add your own landscape orientation sized pics named 1.png 2.png ect up to 10.png. Try to keep each picture file size under 1mb for optimal use. Larger sized files will slow down considerably.
    Download: iNteractiveSS.rar

    Durben GPS Weather V3 (interactive)




    This was originally a fullscreen Lockscreen I had asked Dacalme to help with integrating his touch forecast to.
    He rewrote the whole script for me and made it awesome. BIG BIG THANKS to him for always helping and just being awesome at scripting widgets. Although this is default set as a GPS widget there is an option in the config to set it to false where it then uses woeid (zip code) to get your weather.
    Again, thanks to Dacal for this. I just rewrote it again to be a smaller widget to fit this format.
    Also uses the same weather images from Chevy.
    Download: Durben_GPS_SB_V3.rar


    **In the weather widgets there is a config.js for Celcius or Fahrenheit and a few language options.

    ***My Analog clock version is done I'm just not at my PC to get it up on Mediafire. I'll get that up later.
    Looks like this. No offense to eldwin but I hate that stock analog clock.
    I also have a version of this clock that has weather inside the clock frame. I'm just trying to figure out how to align the text and what text to include so it's not cluttered.




    Anyway, I hope you all enjoy
    Remember, a little thanks goes a long way

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), nateD (05-22-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  19. #90
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,819
    Thanks
    17,876
    Thanked 19,025 Times in 4,167 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Here's 4 widgets. Please if you remake them for personal use I don't care. If you make one for a theme and you want to post it ask me first. In these widgets there is a base image I used from Jimmy (designer of SE7EN) just remade to fit these widgets. As its basic black with a bit of silver they should match pretty much all themes out the box aside from text color.
    All my weather widgets use GPS Weather. You need the MyLocation app from crazyvivek (in Cydia~Download GPS Weather Lockscreen and you get the app)
    The app does not work on iOS 5.1 5.1.1 at this point but you can get a work around here:
    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6473927

    Durben Mini GPS


    Credit myself and crazyvivek
    Download: Durben_MiniGPS.rar

    Durben GPS Weather


    Large version picture based weather. Thanks Chevymusclecar for the weather pics.
    Credit myself, Chevy and crazyvivek
    Download: Durben_GPS_iWidget.rar

    Durben iNteractive Slideshow


    10 picture interactive (touch arrows for next and previous pic)
    All pictures I took at a car show of some classic rides. You can add you own 10 pictures to the Slideshow folder. Delete or rename the ones in the folder and add your own landscape orientation sized pics named 1.png 2.png ect up to 10.png. Try to keep each picture file size under 1mb for optimal use. Larger sized files will slow down considerably.
    Download: iNteractiveSS.rar

    Durben GPS Weather V3 (interactive)




    This was originally a fullscreen Lockscreen I had asked Dacalme to help with integrating his touch forecast to.
    He rewrote the whole script for me and made it awesome. BIG BIG THANKS to him for always helping and just being awesome at scripting widgets. Although this is default set as a GPS widget there is an option in the config to set it to false where it then uses woeid (zip code) to get your weather.
    Again, thanks to Dacal for this. I just rewrote it again to be a smaller widget to fit this format.
    Also uses the same weather images from Chevy.
    Download: Durben_GPS_SB_V3.rar


    **In the weather widgets there is a config.js for Celcius or Fahrenheit and a few language options.

    ***My Analog clock version is done I'm just not at my PC to get it up on Mediafire. I'll get that up later.
    Looks like this. No offense to eldwin but I hate that stock analog clock.
    I also have a version of this clock that has weather inside the clock frame. I'm just trying to figure out how to align the text and what text to include so it's not cluttered.




    Anyway, I hope you all enjoy
    Remember, a little thanks goes a long way
    Very cool D! Very cool! So is pretty stable tweak?

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  21. #91
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,561 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Very cool D! Very cool! So is pretty stable tweak?
    Yeah dude. Beenon my phone for a few days and no issues.

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-21-2012), chevymusclecar (05-21-2012), eldwin (05-21-2012), Hip5 (07-15-2012), It's Mi (05-22-2012)

  23. #92
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,118
    Thanks
    6,888
    Thanked 11,687 Times in 2,390 Posts

    I was trying to move the word clock widget by Zoo to my mid-status bar position, and i accidentally misplace it (not at middle position as i wanted). And now i can not select the widget anymore cause it's auto link to the Notification pulldown panel. Is there any way that i can remove it?

    Just a small suggestion, it would be lovely if we can have another option to remove the widget rather than the close button alone? May be from the selection panel? im not too sure

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), It's Mi (05-22-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  25. #93
    Developer eldwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    344
    Thanked 566 Times in 73 Posts

    @.:JimmyL:.
    Thanks for your suggestion. I agree that would be useful and already on my list of to-dos, though you may not see this so soon as there are tasks of higher priority.

  26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eldwin For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-21-2012), It's Mi (05-22-2012), stratnik (05-22-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  27. #94
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,118
    Thanks
    6,888
    Thanked 11,687 Times in 2,390 Posts

    of course Eldwin, thanks for the reply
    Quote Originally Posted by eldwin View Post
    @.:JimmyL:.
    Thanks for your suggestion. I agree that would be useful and already on my list of to-dos, though you may not see this so soon as there are tasks of higher priority.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012)

  29. #95
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,819
    Thanks
    17,876
    Thanked 19,025 Times in 4,167 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Yeah dude. Beenon my phone for a few days and no issues.
    Ok bet! Will give it a go!

    Looks very promising Edwin thanks for the innovation bud!

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  31. #96
    Developer eldwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    344
    Thanked 566 Times in 73 Posts

    Thank you all for the kind words. Even greater thanks to those who have kindly shared their mind-blowing works with us. @Durben: offense not taken. I didn't make the clock but neither could I have done better than that. I suck at design. lol :P. It makes me very happy to see that others are enjoying something I initially made for my personal use. There's still quite some work to be done before an official cydia release but I think people will like what is coming up. Due to the next feature being more tedious to implement, I may not be able to release this as quickly as previous updates but rest assured that this is not the last you see of the tweak. =) Please bear with me.

  32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to eldwin For This Useful Post:

    .:JimmyL:. (05-21-2012), c4mex (05-22-2012), chevymusclecar (05-21-2012), Dirtstep (05-21-2012), It's Mi (05-22-2012), joshlogic (03-27-2013), TaJr12 (07-18-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  33. #97
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,118
    Thanks
    6,888
    Thanked 11,687 Times in 2,390 Posts

    I found a manual fix for myself, remove it from the iWidgets directory, respring, and copy it back & add again
    Quote Originally Posted by .:JimmyL:. View Post
    I was trying to move the word clock widget by Zoo to my mid-status bar position, and i accidentally misplace it (not at middle position as i wanted). And now i can not select the widget anymore cause it's auto link to the Notification pulldown panel. Is there any way that i can remove it?

    Just a small suggestion, it would be lovely if we can have another option to remove the widget rather than the close button alone? May be from the selection panel? im not too sure

  34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    cdrwinston (05-21-2012), Dirtstep (05-21-2012), eldwin (05-21-2012), It's Mi (05-22-2012), nateD (05-22-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  35. #98
    Developer eldwin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    75
    Thanks
    344
    Thanked 566 Times in 73 Posts

    That works. You could also manually remove the entry from the preference file @ /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/iWidgets.plist. Saves the re-copying.

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eldwin For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (05-22-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  37. #99
    Theme Creator .:JimmyL:.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    3,118
    Thanks
    6,888
    Thanked 11,687 Times in 2,390 Posts

    Hey Eldwin, i just realised you are from Singapore too
    proud of you brother~
    Quote Originally Posted by eldwin View Post
    That works. You could also manually remove the entry from the preference file @ /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/iWidgets.plist. Saves the re-copying.

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:JimmyL:. For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012)

  39. #100
    Theme Creator BoubakAy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    328
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 316 Times in 134 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rion_j View Post
    thanks BoubakAy and Durben. very cool indeed!

    Looks great!

    My setup for today
    Thanks to The_Durben and Zooropalg!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Tweak] iWidgets-imageuploadedbymodmyi1337663058.883478.jpg  
    Last edited by BoubakAy; 05-21-2012 at 11:04 PM.

  40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BoubakAy For This Useful Post:

    eldwin (05-21-2012), It's Mi (05-22-2012), The_Durben (05-21-2012), Zooropalg (05-22-2012)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts