Page 47 of 365 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #921
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Do you use the tweak called "Infiniboard"? If so, they're incompatible. iWidget won't work while Infiniboard is installed.
    Yes, that was it!! Thanks so much for the help!!

  2. #922
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    I find it strange that nobody has picked this up and added some photoshop magic. Or do all photo widgets pull from the camera rol ?
    Slideshows mostly use defined pics that are inserted into the widget folder and pulled from there.
    I've already played with this one and have a widget. Im looking at adding transition effect to it.
    Camera roll photos although great in a slideshow can most times be annoying. I have a lot of images that are from modding saved and show up and look stupid not to mention the ones that are not portrait orientation that stretch. I'll see what I can do to put up a general one with alternate frames.

  3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (09-17-2012), It's Mi (09-21-2012), metaserph (09-17-2012), sand_man (09-17-2012), Schnedi (09-17-2012)

  4. #923
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Slideshows mostly use defined pics that are inserted into the widget folder and pulled from there.
    I've already played with this one and have a widget. Im looking at adding transition effect to it.
    Camera roll photos although great in a slideshow can most times be annoying. I have a lot of images that are from modding saved and show up and look stupid not to mention the ones that are not portrait orientation that stretch. I'll see what I can do to put up a general one with alternate frames.

    plus i think the ram consumption is higher or is just me?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-21-2012)

  6. #924
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    For those that use Instagram as well as those who don't, here's a Slideshow widget that you can customize.
    It takes a bit of work, not much though.

    Step 1
    Download the widget: http://db.tt/7ZaLtg0B



    Step 2
    Go to this website and enter your information into the fields. You can use your user name, someone else's user name, or use a photo tag name.

    SnapWidget | Instagram Photo Gallery Widgets

    *Important....select these settings below and it must be done on PC
    Widget Type = Slideshow
    Thumbnail Size = 150
    Photo Border = No
    Leave Background blank

    Then select get code.

    Step 3
    *Will need to ssh into phone to take out and put back the widget to complete this.

    Copy the code in the popup window that shows after you select get code and add to the Widget.html overwriting the code I hilighted in the below screenshot.



    Then save the Widget.html with the script you just added and put back in/overwrite the Widget.html in the Instagram_SS_iWidget folder.

    I set this up with Suicide Girls as the user name so you'll get a Slideshow of their feed if you run it as is.

    Looks like this



    Enjoy

    Thanks for a very cool widget again Durben
    Is it possible to make this with options and have more Widget.html files with different hashtags?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (09-17-2012)

  8. #925
    Here is a Promised iWidget,'ve had alot of requests to share it,i have made this iWidget out of LS Forecast Touch.theme so credit to the creator.It is GPS enabled..keep the Value 0 if u want to use the GPS and also it is a forecast touch version,thanks






    http://www.mediafire.com/?2xzx2cb2gw42ga2
    Last edited by dark.knight; 09-17-2012 at 12:12 PM.
    ________________
    If I've helped you, please press my "Thanks" button.

  9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dark.knight For This Useful Post:

    faisalz (10-17-2012), Hip5 (09-17-2012), indyzzzz (10-20-2012), It's Mi (09-21-2012), santinoto (09-17-2012), The.Drifter (09-17-2012), thesilentone (09-28-2012), tribemac (09-17-2012)

  10. #926
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    plus i think the ram consumption is higher or is just me?
    It's pretty high. Using between 15-20mbs consistently

  11. #927
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Slideshows mostly use defined pics that are inserted into the widget folder and pulled from there.
    I've already played with this one and have a widget. Im looking at adding transition effect to it.
    Camera roll photos although great in a slideshow can most times be annoying. I have a lot of images that are from modding saved and show up and look stupid not to mention the ones that are not portrait orientation that stretch. I'll see what I can do to put up a general one with alternate frames.

    Could we not make it pull from a folder ? In the camera roll
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-21-2012), The_Durben (09-17-2012)

  13. #928
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    Could we not make it pull from a folder ? In the camera roll

    yes, SSH to folder var/mobile/Media/DCIM and you should see your folders. then change the number 100APPLE in the html to the one you want

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (09-21-2012), The_Durben (09-17-2012)

  15. #929
    Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    England (leeds)
    Posts
    1,614
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

    Has anyone tried putting a p.n.g image into the Emoji folder to see if it would show on the Emoji keyboard ? The reason I ask is if this was possible then you could put any image you want for the carrier logo with fake carrier. As if you pick a smily etc etc it shows there. I would try but I don't know where the Emoji folder is.

    Any comments ?
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

  16. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    Thanks for a very cool widget again Durben
    Is it possible to make this with options and have more Widget.html files with different hashtags?
    Yes you can however you still need to set up each with same settings through the web page to get the iframe script and add multiple iframe tags to the html then add the JavaScript functions to display or not display them.

    Give me a few and I'll write one up to show what I mean

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    yes, SSH to folder var/mobile/Media/DCIM and you should see your folders. then change the number 100APPLE in the html to the one you want
    This is correct but only if you add folders through iTunes and sync them.
    Folders added on the phone itself do not show up in the DCIM folder so you can't link them

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Destan (09-18-2012), It's Mi (09-21-2012), metaserph (09-18-2012)

  18. #931
    Default Drifters RSS iWidgets
    For all my MMI friends, here are my renditions of RSS iWidgets with Options.

    -img_0845.png

    I have two options available for you to choose from:

    One is a Headline News RSS iWidget

    -img_0846.png

    For options, you have a choice of multiple News Feeds and the ability to choose different background overlays and colors.

    -img_0848.png -img_0847.png

    Download News RSS iWidget Here: Drifters RSS News with Options V2.zip

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    The other one is a Sports News RSS iWidget

    -img_0849.png

    For options, you have a choice of multiple Sports News Feeds and the ability to choose different background overlays and colors.

    -img_0850.png

    Download Sports RSS iWidget Here: Drifters RSS Sports with Options V2.zip

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Here is a single line version of both RSS iWidgets as well.

    -img_0851.png

    Download Small News RSS Here: Drifters RSS Sm News with Options V2.zip

    Download Small Sports RSS Here: Drifters RSS Sm Sports with Options V2.zip


    Credit to Google for supplying the necessary (gajaxscroller, gfeedfetcher) scripts to create these RSS Feeds.


    Edit: Fixed Oversized iWidgets, Links Updated to V2.
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 09-18-2012 at 06:52 PM.

  19. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    DannyZ83 (09-17-2012), Destan (09-18-2012), Dirtstep (09-17-2012), Hip5 (09-17-2012), It's Mi (09-21-2012), Marty McFly (01-06-2014), meth357 (11-23-2013), NewdestinyX (09-17-2012), Project5 (09-21-2012), The_Durben (09-17-2012), Wildfowler (09-18-2012)

  20. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    For all my MMI friends, here are my renditions of RSS iWidgets with Options.

    -img_0845.png

    I have two options available for you to choose from:

    One is a Headline News RSS iWidget

    -img_0846.png

    For options, you have a choice of multiple News Feeds and the ability to choose different background overlays and colors.

    -img_0848.png -img_0847.png

    Download News RSS iWidget Here: Drifters RSS News with Options.zip

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    The other one is a Sports News RSS iWidget

    -img_0849.png

    For options, you have a choice of multiple Sports News Feeds and the ability to choose different background overlays and colors.

    -img_0850.png

    Download Sports RSS iWidget Here: Drifters RSS Sports with Options.zip


    Credit to Google for supplying the necessary (gajaxscroller, gfeedfetcher) scripts to create these RSS Feeds.
    This is fantastic bro thank you very much.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (09-17-2012)

  22. #933
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Yes you can however you still need to set up each with same settings through the web page to get the iframe script and add multiple iframe tags to the html then add the JavaScript functions to display or not display them.

    Give me a few and I'll write one up to show what I mean
    Here's an example for adding separate iframes to this.
    You'll have to edit each iframe you copy in and give it an ID before the src like in the pic below



    Then add the scripts to turn off each via true/false



    Then you have to create the Options.plist for the configuration. Here's a sample of that



    The last feed option isn't showing but its the same as the second one in the pic. The first is set to true as default but the others are false(disabled) you just then toggle whichever one on and turn/leave the rest off

    All of the iframe scripts need to come from the web page setting them up. You then copy them into the HTML and add an ID like shown.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Destan (09-18-2012), meth357 (11-23-2013), The.Drifter (09-17-2012)

  24. #934
    Yea I was hoping Durben or Schnedi would take that widget and play with it. But apparently RAM usage is slightly high and if your a Modder you have a lot of useless pics in there lol.

    But none the less I have faith we will see something from them using it.


  25. #935
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    For all my MMI friends, here are my renditions of RSS iWidgets with Options.

    -img_0845.png

    I have two options available for you to choose from:

    One is a Headline News RSS iWidget

    -img_0846.png

    For options, you have a choice of multiple News Feeds and the ability to choose different background overlays and colors.

    -img_0848.png -img_0847.png

    Download News RSS iWidget Here: Drifters RSS News with Options.zip

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    The other one is a Sports News RSS iWidget

    -img_0849.png

    For options, you have a choice of multiple Sports News Feeds and the ability to choose different background overlays and colors.

    -img_0850.png

    Download Sports RSS iWidget Here: Drifters RSS Sports with Options.zip

    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

    Here is a single line version of both RSS iWidgets as well.

    -img_0851.png

    Download Small News RSS Here: Drifters RSS Small News with Options.zip

    Download Small Sports RSS Here: Drifters RSS Small Sports with Options.zip


    Credit to Google for supplying the necessary (gajaxscroller, gfeedfetcher) scripts to create these RSS Feeds.
    Hey Drifter, this is just plain amazing. I would like to know how you slow down the scrolling?

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirtstep For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (09-18-2012)

  27. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtstep View Post
    Hey Drifter, this is just plain amazing. I would like to know how you slow down the scrolling?
    Edit the Scripts/gajaxscroller.js

    Find:

    this.delay=parseInit(delay)

    and change it to a number like in the screenshot below.

    -img_0854.png

    You don't have to use 5000, you can change it to your liking.

  28. #937
    Great work, thank you for this mod.
    Last edited by Hepkatl; 09-17-2012 at 11:26 PM.

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to Hepkatl For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (09-18-2012)

  30. #938
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Edit the Scripts/gajaxscroller.js

    Find:

    this.delay=parseInit(delay)

    and change it to a number like in the screenshot below.

    -img_0854.png

    You don't have to use 5000, you can change it to your liking.
    That worked great, thank you very much.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirtstep For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (09-18-2012)

  32. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Here's an example for adding separate iframes to this.
    You'll have to edit each iframe you copy in and give it an ID before the src like in the pic below



    Then add the scripts to turn off each via true/false



    Then you have to create the Options.plist for the configuration. Here's a sample of that



    The last feed option isn't showing but its the same as the second one in the pic. The first is set to true as default but the others are false(disabled) you just then toggle whichever one on and turn/leave the rest off

    All of the iframe scripts need to come from the web page setting them up. You then copy them into the HTML and add an ID like shown.
    Thank you Boss, i will try this

    EDIT: Durben bro, I'm doing something wrong...could you take a look at these files when you have time.
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/47412307/Op...idget.html.zip
    Last edited by Destan; 09-18-2012 at 11:24 AM.

  33. #940
    Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    Thank you Boss, i will try this

    EDIT: Durben bro, I'm doing something wrong...could you take a look at these files when you have time.
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/47412307/Op...idget.html.zip
    Try these ones
    http://db.tt/1W9dR5mw

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    Destan (09-18-2012), It's Mi (12-07-2012)

Page 47 of 365 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •