Page 43 of 355 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Hope ya don't mind I just changed your widget up for some fun and made these

http://tinypic.com/r/25anjid/6

Game iWidgets.zip

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Made this simple little animation iWidget for myself and though somebody else might like this so I'm gonna share it.

Pictures don't do it justice so here is a short video of it in action.

Download Here: Drifters Dot Animation.zip

For those of you who run the "unstable" version of iWidgets, I have made a version with Options

Attachment 611151 Attachment 611170

Options include choice of Overlay, Animated Dot Image and Animation Speed.

Download Dot Animation with Options for the "unstable" version of iWidgets Here: Drifters Dot Animation with OptionsV2.zip

Credit to Durben for the various Overlay Backgrounds used in the widget.

Have a good weekend everyone

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jima6636 For This Useful Post:

dapes (09-09-2012), dwizurd (10-03-2012), Hip5 (09-11-2012), It's Mi (09-11-2012), jjoklong (11-28-2012), King_O_Hill (09-10-2012), The.Drifter (09-09-2012), The_Durben (09-09-2012), Wildfowler (09-10-2012), yakitori2009 (09-10-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post

http://tinypic.com/r/25anjid/6

Game iWidgets.zip
    I don't mind at all. I think you did a great job with them. I'm actually flattered that you liked my widget idea enough to mod it.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

jjoklong (11-28-2012), Karoonchai (09-09-2012), Project5 (09-21-2012), yakitori2009 (09-10-2012)

Random Thanks Collector Richard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,111 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    It's possible but not using the code we use someone who knows apples programming code would be able to do it.

We can't link That far into apples system files using HTML/CSS
    Oh that's a shame as I am sure you wold agree it would be a cool tweak. Well at least I had the idea and threw it into the mix. Maybe there will be a Master coder out there that could do this LOL

Or what is the possibility of changing a tweak like no badges to turn on and off to give the animated look.

Or Funboard may add this feature ?

Thanks
    Last edited by Richard; 09-09-2012 at 08:10 AM.
    . I Am the Random Thanks Collector So Please Press the Thanks Button

Nah I'm not into them kinda tweaks personally.

Your best bet would to find a dev on Cydia who had done something similar and email them and suggest it
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

Thanks

Nah I'm not into them kinda tweaks personally.

Your best bet would to find a dev on Cydia who had done something similar and email them and suggest it
    LOL not your bag then 😃

I have just purchased Springrolls that does this "well very close"

It has up and down and fade but I would like them to be a bit faster, where would I look in the string to edit this ?

I have asked the developer but I was looking to try and do it myself.

Any suggestions from anyone ?

Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Richard For This Useful Post:

dark.knight (09-09-2012)

Made myself a Vertical Dot Animation to go with my Horizontal Dot Animation posted earlier, so I'm sharing this one as well

I rotated Durbens overlays 90 Degrees to a vertical position and modified the animation to run up/down now.

Same options and overlays as the previous post so this will only work with the "unstable" version of iWidgets.

-img_0826.png

Download Here: Drifters Vertical Dot Animation with Options.zip

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (09-10-2012), dakkota (09-09-2012), Hip5 (09-11-2012), IrobertI (01-19-2013), It's Mi (09-11-2012), jima6636 (09-10-2012), jjoklong (11-28-2012), King_O_Hill (09-10-2012), nnfdcane (09-11-2012), Project5 (09-21-2012), The_Durben (09-09-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by jima6636 View Post
    Awesome!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pratt1503 View Post
    LOL not your bag then 😃

I have just purchased Springrolls that does this "well very close"

It has up and down and fade but I would like them to be a bit faster, where would I look in the string to edit this ?

I have asked the developer but I was looking to try and do it myself.

Any suggestions from anyone ?

Thanks
    I have attached some screen shots in the hope that somebody can help, and if anyone can it's the guys that hang out here.

Thanks

You won't be able to do it yourself unless you can decompile the tweaks dylib file and write code in apple standards as I said before its not HTML/CSS or JavaScript it actually need a tweak developer to add to it all those plist are doing is showing the same settings that it puts in the settings menu for that tweak.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (09-10-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone laurence0609's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    I hope I'm not offending anyone by releasing this, but I also converted Schnedi's Word Clock Code to a iWidget, but added some options to spice it up a bit.

I thought it would go nicely with the Separable Weather iWidgets I posted earlier, so I'm posting this one for everyone to enjoy as well.

You can now adjust the Font Style, Size and Color through the "unstable" iWidget versions Options menu.

I hope you like it, Thanks Schnedi for the Original code to work with

Attachment 609511

Attachment 609512

Download Here: Drifters Word Clock Mod with Options.zip
    Hi, The.Drifter! The link posted seems broken. Do you have an alternative link, please? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by laurence0609 View Post
    Hi, The.Drifter! The link posted seems broken. Do you have an alternative link, please? Thanks
    Sorry, I had to clean house at Mediafire because I had too many old versions of everything. I have included that in my Seperable Weather iWidget pack.

Here is the link for my latest pack (these work only with the "unstable" version of iWidgets) : Drifters Seperable Weather iWidgets V4.1 with Options.zip

Did an Edgy mod of ChevyMuscleCar's pic rotation widget and made it a 1 row full width widget in the process. CMC - can you clear your PMs? (Or you can answer here...permission to share?)

-edgy_picrotate.png

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JordanCS For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (09-10-2012), It's Mi (09-11-2012), The.Drifter (09-10-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone donkeylarry's Avatar
    Thanks

Is there a way or command for my SB Widget (Noki New SB Widget) to modify to GPS weather? In config.css is asks you to enter your "City Code" and it's working fine for that, but I wondered if I could enter something besides my "City Code" to have it reflect GPS?!? Perhaps something else would need to be added to the Theme Folder for this to work.

/* ********* Configure Your Weather Widget here ********* */
    /* Step 1 - Find YOUR city code (locale) here : Weather Location Codes/IDs

Some Examples :
    USNY0996 = NYC, US
    USCA0638 = LA, US
    USNV0049 = Vegas, US
    USMA0046 = Boston, MA
    USCA0987 = Frisco, US
    FRXX0076 = Paris, FR
    FRXX0059 = Marseille, FR
    CAXX0301 = Montreal, CA
    UKXX0085 = London, UK
    ITXX0042 = Milan, IT
    */

/* Step 2 - Then enter your city code here */
    var locale = "USOK0068"
    Here's my current SB. Widget I have on LS & WeatherIcon both of course, have GPS. Just would like to get this to reflect the same as those.
    -sb.png

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,972 Times in 6,532 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by donkeylarry View Post
    Is there a way or command for my SB Widget (Noki New SB Widget) to modify to GPS weather? In config.css is asks you to enter your "City Code" and it's working fine for that, but I wondered if I could enter something besides my "City Code" to have it reflect GPS?!? Perhaps something else would need to be added to the Theme Folder for this to work.

Here's my current SB. Widget I have on LS & WeatherIcon both of course, have GPS. Just would like to get this to reflect the same as those.
    -sb.png
    You would need to add the GPS code into the widget that you want it in.

Dacal gave a nice little explanation of how to do it in the "GPS" thread here:

http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6452480
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

donkeylarry (09-10-2012), It's Mi (09-11-2012)

It's really not once you look over code it does make sense as I said I hadn't a clue before that thread.

Another thing is people don't like to try for themselves look in the widgets folders you have see what they have included if you want to replace images replace them with similar sizes as to what has been supplied
    That's true we all think it's too hard. I'm glad to see you encourage more coders I've been tinkering with these widgets as well and although I've not made one and might not be able to I can certainly mod them, and so can everyone else reading this thread so don't be scared to try.

Is it possible to convert any widget into an iwidget? If so how can it be done? Like what do you have to edit?

Yes and know some you just wouldn't do as they would ruin the functionality of your device such as full screen weather widgets or full screen slideshow widgets anything full screen really.

To learn how to do it read back the last 3-4 pages and you should get a good idea

Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    Is it possible to convert any widget into an iwidget? If so how can it be done? Like what do you have to edit?

Quote Originally Posted by mejemaka View Post
    Here's my very simple explanation of how to do it back a few pages. If it assumes you know too much -- then PM me or post your question here. Many here to help.

SB Widget to iWidget Conversion

And then from my Noob Basics of Modding thread I started - if you don't even know what an iWidget is - the most thorough explanation I have given so far is here.
    SB Theme Widget to iWidget
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 09-10-2012 at 04:05 PM.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

GAIAStevef (09-11-2012), It's Mi (09-11-2012), mejemaka (09-10-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Here's my very simple explanation of how to do it back a few pages. If it assumes you know too much -- then PM me or post your question here. Many here to help.

SB Widget to iWidget Conversion

And then from my Noob Basics of Modding thread I started - if you don't even know what an iWidget is - the most thorough explanation I have given so far is here.
    SB Theme Widget to iWidget
    wow thanks much. it worked!! couldn't believe how simple it was.

actually instead of deleting all the lines for the wallpaper, I just added the line display:none; to the css for the wallpaper section. the widget i'm converting was a bit complicated, so i ha to resort to this. thanks again

28. The Following User Says Thank You to mejemaka For This Useful Post:

NewdestinyX (09-11-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by JordanCS View Post
    Did an Edgy mod of ChevyMuscleCar's pic rotation widget and made it a 1 row full width widget in the process. CMC - can you clear your PMs? (Or you can answer here...permission to share?)

-edgy_picrotate.png
    Jordan please do share bud! looks sweeeeeeeeet!

Oh and pms cleared
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 09-10-2012 at 06:53 PM.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (09-11-2012), The.Drifter (09-10-2012)

Page 43 of 355 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 53 93 143 ... LastLast