Page 350 of 371 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340348349350351352 360 ... LastLast
Results 6,981 to 7,000 of 7402

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

iPhone? More like MyPhone Enmedi00's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    There are plenty similar to this. With animated weather to boot! Or are you looking for exactly this?
    As close as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Yes good idea Ian I'm not sure why Dacal went with touchend but I was thinking back when he first did this new touch way he had it a little different and changed it to this so not sure if it was touch start or he just made it better, we need to ask him.

And I'm glad you remembered this lol.. I had forgot about it and been so busy with other stuff, thanks
    Hi John !

I prefer the "touchend" event but i use "touchstart" too sometimes, especially because i had a bug with "touchend" and Convergance in the past (the slide left or right produced a weird bug sometimes with the "touchend" event).

After, both works like Ian said, so it's a personnal preference (fire the event as soon as you touch the screen or only when you release it).

BTW, thx eldwin for the new version ! I don't have tried it yet, i'm concentrate on the recoding of UniAW and i will try as soon as i have a working version of it !

Dacal

My themes : Jade HD, Silex HD, BaSalt HD,ToPaz
    All are on Cydia and/or Theme It.

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dacal For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (08-29-2014), <Ian Nicoll/> (08-31-2014), chevymusclecar (08-29-2014), King_O_Hill (08-29-2014), Marty McFly (08-29-2014), RKO1195 (08-29-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Do you have "Crash Reporter" installed from Cydia? A crash report may help us to find your problem. You might need to go the iCleaner Pro route too, as it will allow you to disable Cydia Substrates and turn them back on one by one until you discover which one cause the crash.

But let's start with the crash report first.
    I've installed "Crash Reporter" from Cydia; it made me install SBSettings and some crash report daemon. Wow this is some old stuff, looks ancient on my iPhone 5s... anyways, I've reproduced the crash on multiple occasions and it still doesn't show a crash report. Are SBSettings and "Crash Reporter" even compatible with iPhone 5s 64 bit?

Anyways, here's my current setup...
    -myui_by_ryan_k_mckee-d7x2o6m.png
    Last edited by Tr0n1x; 08-29-2014 at 06:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tr0n1x View Post
    I've installed "Crash Reporter" from Cydia; it made me install SBSettings and some crash report daemon. Wow this is some old stuff, looks ancient on my iPhone 5s... anyways, I've reproduced the crash on multiple occasions and it still doesn't show a crash report. Are SBSettings and "Crash Reporter" even compatible with iPhone 5s 64 bit?
    Ummm, not sure where you got that one???

Crash reporter has just recently been upgraded and should not install SBSettings! You should be on version 1.8.2-1

Sounds like you installed an old one from a different repo. It should be from BigBoss repo!

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

6. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

RKO1195 (08-29-2014)

I was fixing to say dang SB settings haha that's got to be iOS 3 or 4 that's not the right one for sure

Green Apple
    Thanks

Crash reporter has just recently been upgraded and should not install SBSettings! You should be on version 1.8.2-1

Sounds like you installed an old one from a different repo. It should be from BigBoss repo!
    LOL, right you are but the one from BigBoss repo is "CrashReporter" and not "Crash Reporter"

now I'm having to remove SBSettings, and try to hunt down that daemon; I feel like I'm on Diablo III again as a demon hunter, LOL :P

Ok, now that's more like it. Now that I have the right CrashReporter, what do I do with it?
    Last edited by Tr0n1x; 08-29-2014 at 08:05 PM.

LOL, right you are but the one from BigBoss repo is "CrashReporter" and not "Crash Reporter"

now I'm having to remove SBSettings, and try to hunt down that daemon; I feel like I'm on Diablo III again as a demon hunter, LOL :P

Ok, now that's more like it. Now that I have the right CrashReporter, what do I do with it?
    Sorry about that, I didn't realize the spelling would give you different options. Anyway, this version will give you much better info when it crashes and options to email reports.

Green Apple
    Thanks

would you mind looking over my crash reports, I don't really know what I'm doing or what I'm looking for; you could PM me your e-mail addy or I can PM you mine.

Sorry about that, I didn't realize the spelling would give you different options. Anyway, this version will give you much better info when it crashes and options to email reports.
    [Removed]
    Last edited by Tr0n1x; 08-29-2014 at 09:15 PM. Reason: Removed

12. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Tr0n1x (08-29-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sorry about that. However, I'm a little confused, why would I e-mail it to the Widget Weather support team? I don't have Widget Weather, I'm using iWidgets; and none of the widgets are broke, my SpringBoard crashes when I attempt to move or delete an app from within a folder. The crash reports suspect it's iconoclasm that's the source of the problem.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I just thought you were offering to help because of this quote...

Do you have "Crash Reporter" installed from Cydia? A crash report may help us to find your problem. You might need to go the iCleaner Pro route too, as it will allow you to disable Cydia Substrates and turn them back on one by one until you discover which one cause the crash.

But let's start with the crash report first.
    Last edited by Tr0n1x; 08-29-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Because I am the WW support team as I control that tweak.

Please delete the report from that post above.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I just thought you were offering to help because of this quote...
    I did offer to help. You asked for an email to send the report to, so I gave you one.

Anyway, I agree that it may be iconoclasm too. I suggest that you deactivate it and then see what happens.
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 08-29-2014 at 09:56 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Tr0n1x (08-29-2014)

Default [Tweak] iWidgets
    😁👍

Green Apple
    Thanks

Because I am the WW support team as I control that tweak.

Please delete the report from that post above.

I did offer to help. You asked for an email to send the report to, so I gave you one.

Anyway, I agree that it may be iconoclasm too. I suggest that you deactivate it and then see what happens.
    I know for certain it's Iconoclasm; the problem doesn't happen when moving/deleting apps while it's off, and it only seems to be happening on the 3x3 layout not the system default layout of Iconoclasm. I just don't know if is a problem with the tweak itself (bad code), specific layouts (if this, what can be done about it?), or a conflict with another installed tweak.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tr0n1x For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-30-2014)

hello you can call me crazy but i just had a idea and you can call it whatever you want....
    was wondering if it is possible to have multiple style.css files in one widget and to able to choose one among them through
    option.plist??
    thank you MMI community,please visit #3 4 all thread,great looking icons,high quality,great support,7 version (and counting) of one theme and all for free,all by Sk37ch,thank you Luke,David,Alfroggy

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-30-2014), Marty McFly (08-30-2014)

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (08-30-2014), King_O_Hill (08-30-2014), Marty McFly (08-30-2014), NewD (08-31-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Yep meth you can
    wow not so crazy in the end
    has anyone done it before?
    i would love to know what is needed to be done
    ,thanx chevy
    thank you MMI community,please visit #3 4 all thread,great looking icons,high quality,great support,7 version (and counting) of one theme and all for free,all by Sk37ch,thank you Luke,David,Alfroggy

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (08-30-2014), King_O_Hill (08-30-2014), Marty McFly (08-30-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    hello you can call me crazy but i just had a idea and you can call it whatever you want....
    was wondering if it is possible to have multiple style.css files in one widget and to able to choose one among them through
    option.plist??
    We do this automatically when we build for both screen sizes now. But if you want different layouts to pick from, then yes, it is fairly simple. Look at UniAW for example and instead of using it to select automatically, you just use a var= in the config file. Hive it a shot and if you run into trouble just ask bro!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (08-30-2014)

We do this automatically when we build for both screen sizes now. But if you want different layouts to pick from, then yes, it is fairly simple. Look at UniAW for example and instead of using it to select automatically, you just use a var= in the config file. Hive it a shot and if you run into trouble just ask bro!
    a man i am not so good with codes....but i understand what you are saying and that is a good start and i do not know what to look for

28. The Following User Says Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-30-2014)

Have you created at least 2 CSS files?

If so, post a link and we'll get it going. Then it will be very easy to add as many as you want.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

#m37h{ (08-30-2014)

Have you created at least 2 CSS files?

If so, post a link and we'll get it going. Then it will be very easy to add as many as you want.
    will do bro,little short on time now, but i will, i have one of Alex widgets in mind,that he made for fuel theme,i like it big time and want to remodd it in a million ways

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to #m37h{ For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-30-2014), NewD (08-31-2014)

Page 350 of 371 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340348349350351352 360 ... LastLast