Page 346 of 355 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336344345346347348 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,920 of 7094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

I figured out my problem. Had to change number that's in this code <integer>320</integer> located in the Widget.plist to something smaller.

Thanks
    Thanked 19,854 Times in 3,991 Posts

To eldwin,

Don't know if you're still active or not but just wanted to report there seems to be an issue with touch events in iWidgets, they work as a "click" but not as "touchend/touchstart", the problem with "click" is it gives us the 300ms delay before the click actually does anything!

It also means we need to code the touch different for lock screens and iWidgets!

Hope you can find the time to fix this.

Thanks.

Ian.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-07-2014), NewdestinyX (08-08-2014), RKO1195 (08-08-2014)

Default [Tweak] iWidgets
    It works on my iwidgets Ian I've never used click all I use is touchend

Maybe I'm miss understanding you ? The touch we've used always still works
    Last edited by RKO1195; 08-07-2014 at 10:48 PM.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (08-08-2014), King_O_Hill (08-07-2014), NewdestinyX (08-08-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 19,854 Times in 3,991 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    It works on my iwidgets Ian I've never used click all I use is touchend

Maybe I'm miss understanding you ? The touch we've used always still works
    That's interesting! Did you update iWidgets when it got the link fix? Got a link for me so I can test on my device M8. Thanks.

EDIT:

I actually found one of your iWidgets on my Mac, it's "WW_iWidget_RKO1195", it works but has the 300ms delay so I check your touchmove.js file, yes you are using touchend but you also declare this in the touchmove.js:

if (ChangeClick == false) { var touchmode = "touchend"; } else { var touchmode = "click"; }

But the "ChangeClick" variable is not in the Config file so it's not using touchend, as soon as I add "var ChangeClick = false;" (which now tells it to use touchend) it no longer works.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 08-08-2014 at 05:36 AM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-08-2014), Marty McFly (08-08-2014), NewdestinyX (08-08-2014), RKO1195 (08-08-2014)

My bad I was thinking something else lol I forgot we have it set to true in iwidgets

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (08-08-2014), King_O_Hill (08-08-2014), Marty McFly (08-08-2014), NewdestinyX (08-08-2014)

Can someone please help? Trying to
    Find the name of this widget
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Ossie View Post
    Can someone please help? Trying to
    Find the name of this widget
    Looks like an Android clock iWidget

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,940 Times in 6,525 Posts

Otherwise known as an HTC Flipclock.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Otherwise known as an HTC Flipclock.
    Thanks for all the help. Can't seem to find the exact one

Thanks

Default [Tweak] iWidgets
    I've seen lots of versions of it, but I've never seen that one. It looks like its from the Fuel theme, maybe try that thread.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I've seen lots of versions of it, but I've never seen that one. It looks like its from the Fuel theme, maybe try that thread.
    Thanks for the help. I am
    Also part of the fuel them. I'll wait till someone hopefully responds

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ossie For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-11-2014)

anyone know is this widget exist for ios?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
    anyone know is this widget exist for ios?
    I've not seen it.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (08-11-2014)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-11-2014)

Don't know if anyone is currently interested in this, but I know back when iWidgets first came on the scene, there was quite a bit of noise from people wanting a live sports score ticker iWidget for their springboard. I've been working on one of my own for a little while now and was curious if anyone knew of any other solutions that people may have developed. Here's a few shots of the one I've been working on looks like:

photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg

It's based off of the Featured Content Slider script from Dynamic Drive. The live score information is culled from calls to the live json data that is used by ESPN's score center app for the ipad. Basically, I was bored one evening and decided to run an html listener on my ipad and viola... i had live score information for almost every sport imaginable at my disposal. All i had to do was parse the json. Currently, I can get live scores for the following sports leagues on my sb:

MLB
    National Football League (NFL)
    NBA
    NHL
    European Football Leagues (Barclays Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, French Ligue 1, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League)

The scores are updated virtually live. I have the widget.html file set to refresh every 60 seconds and the featured content script remembers the last item displayed and picks up there after the widget is refreshed. The only "bad" part is that the live score info is parsed to a set of php files (one for each sport/league) that reside on my home server. So while this solution works wonders for me alone, I can't share with anyone unless I give them access to my server. That, or you could download the php console for iphone so you could serve them from your device. The only other solution (I imagine) would be to re-write each php file to js. But, admittedly, my js coding skills are pants so I would need some help there.

Anyway, just thought I'd toss this idea out there. If anyone is interested in knowing more, just let me know.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yuengling25 For This Useful Post:

Azon3 (08-19-2014), King_O_Hill (08-12-2014), NewdestinyX (08-12-2014), rdiddy_25 (08-13-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Enmedi00's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yuengling25 View Post
    Don't know if anyone is currently interested in this, but I know back when iWidgets first came on the scene, there was quite a bit of noise from people wanting a live sports score ticker iWidget for their springboard. I've been working on one of my own for a little while now and was curious if anyone knew of any other solutions that people may have developed. Here's a few shots of the one I've been working on looks like:

photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg

It's based off of the Featured Content Slider script from Dynamic Drive. The live score information is culled from calls to the live json data that is used by ESPN's score center app for the ipad. Basically, I was bored one evening and decided to run an html listener on my ipad and viola... i had live score information for almost every sport imaginable at my disposal. All i had to do was parse the json. Currently, I can get live scores for the following sports leagues on my sb:

MLB
    National Football League (NFL)
    NBA
    NHL
    European Football Leagues (Barclays Premier League, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, French Ligue 1, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League)

The scores are updated virtually live. I have the widget.html file set to refresh every 60 seconds and the featured content script remembers the last item displayed and picks up there after the widget is refreshed. The only "bad" part is that the live score info is parsed to a set of php files (one for each sport/league) that reside on my home server. So while this solution works wonders for me alone, I can't share with anyone unless I give them access to my server. That, or you could download the php console for iphone so you could serve them from your device. The only other solution (I imagine) would be to re-write each php file to js. But, admittedly, my js coding skills are pants so I would need some help there.

Anyway, just thought I'd toss this idea out there. If anyone is interested in knowing more, just let me know.
    How can we get this?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Enmedi00 For This Useful Post:

yuengling25 (08-13-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Enmedi00 View Post
    How can we get this?
    It's currently a pure client/server implementation. The actual iWidget (client) is located in the typical iWidgets directory on your iDevice (/var/mobile/Library/iWidgets). The live score info for each sport/league is parsed in individual php files that resides on my home server (one file for MLB scores, one for NFL, one for UEFA Champions League, etc). The php files are identified in the Widget.html file and then fetched by an Ajax call. When I parsed ESPN's json data using php, it writes each individual game to a table layout like what you see in the screenshots from my original post. Everything else (font, styling, etc) is controlled by the widget itself using a css file.

So to answer your question of how you can get this... At present, there are two ways. One, I give you (everyone) the links to where the files are being hosted on my home server, which I am not going to do for obvious reasons. The second way would be for me provide you with the php files so you can host them yourself. If you have the ability to do that, great. Just PM me and I'll give you the files. That or you can host the php files from your iDevice, which would require you to turn your phone into a web server. It's easily done, but I won't go into that here because it seems a lot to do and unnecessarily sacrifices a lot of security in order to get a simple iWidget working.

Notice that i said this is currently a pure client/server implementation. The way most iWidgets work is that they use js and jQuery to do all the heavy lifting. In this case, the heavy lifting would be the parsing of the ESPN json info. My js coding skills are crap (my php skills aren't the best either, but I know enough about php and html to make things work). If someone wants to work with me on re-writing things to js, I think the package could possibly be made available for wider distribution. All this person would need to do is show me how to do it for one or two sports/leagues, and I could handle the rest from there. If anyone is willing to do that, just PM me and we can get the ball rolling.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yuengling25 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-13-2014), Marty McFly (08-14-2014), RKO1195 (08-13-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by yuengling25 View Post
    It's currently a pure client/server implementation. The actual iWidget (client) is located in the typical iWidgets directory on your iDevice (/var/mobile/Library/iWidgets). The live score info for each sport/league is parsed in individual php files that resides on my home server (one file for MLB scores, one for NFL, one for UEFA Champions League, etc). The php files are identified in the Widget.html file and then fetched by an Ajax call. When I parsed ESPN's json data using php, it writes each individual game to a table layout like what you see in the screenshots from my original post. Everything else (font, styling, etc) is controlled by the widget itself using a css file.

So to answer your question of how you can get this... At present, there are two ways. One, I give you (everyone) the links to where the files are being hosted on my home server, which I am not going to do for obvious reasons. The second way would be for me provide you with the php files so you can host them yourself. If you have the ability to do that, great. Just PM me and I'll give you the files. That or you can host the php files from your iDevice, which would require you to turn your phone into a web server. It's easily done, but I won't go into that here because it seems a lot to do and unnecessarily sacrifices a lot of security in order to get a simple iWidget working.

Notice that i said this is currently a pure client/server implementation. The way most iWidgets work is that they use js and jQuery to do all the heavy lifting. In this case, the heavy lifting would be the parsing of the ESPN json info. My js coding skills are crap (my php skills aren't the best either, but I know enough about php and html to make things work). If someone wants to work with me on re-writing things to js, I think the package could possibly be made available for wider distribution. All this person would need to do is show me how to do it for one or two sports/leagues, and I could handle the rest from there. If anyone is willing to do that, just PM me and we can get the ball rolling.
    I'm willing to take this on as a project! I just spent some time looking through the ESPN developer pages. To do this with a JSON call, you will need to sign up for a free ESPN API: ESPN Developer Center - Explore APIs. But we can make that as part of the options.plist when adding the widget to the SB so it's easy for everyone to enter their own key. Email me at [email protected] and we can discuss the details if you want.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-14-2014), Mav1971 (08-14-2014), RKO1195 (08-16-2014), yuengling25 (08-14-2014)

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-14-2014), NewdestinyX (08-14-2014), RKO1195 (08-16-2014)

Marty... check your PMs. This is not reliant on the use of ESPN's API.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to yuengling25 For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-14-2014)

Page 346 of 355 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336344345346347348 ... LastLast