Page 344 of 365 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334342343344345346 354 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,880 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolsk8r View Post
    Homescreendesigner is the best tweak to configure your layout IMO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm beginning to prefer Boxy 2 for several important reasons, at least for me.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I'm beginning to prefer Boxy 2 for several important reasons, at least for me.

Okay I'll bite. Which are?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

zplit (07-30-2014)

Default [Tweak] iWidgets
    Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    Okay I'll bite. Which are?

Well I say important reasons but I should just say important to me. One of the problems I always had with HSD is that it super imposes an icon near the app I select, this looks ugly. It also does this with Iwidgets, depending on the layout. Also, some icons take a second or two to appear when using Auxo to exit an app.

Another issue is that I have to disable the tweak in settings, select my layout, and then re-enable it for it to work. New app installs always appear on the second page even if I didn't create a space for it, icons disappear or act weird when I move them from page to page with some layouts.

I have not experienced any of these issues with Boxy 2. It seems to more intuitively use Apples native layout because it doesn't have any of these odd animation glitches. Customizing it is easy and instant and it has a cool animation when changing the layout. Now one important distinction is that u can't create uneven layouts like u can with HSD. It's not as customizable either but it satisfies almost all my layout choices.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

bombmom (07-30-2014), King_O_Hill (07-30-2014), Marty McFly (08-01-2014), NewdestinyX (07-30-2014), TeddyDiesel (07-30-2014)

Thanks for the explanation on Boxy 2. I have been using HSD for the past few months, and since the last two updates, it seems to have become better, in ways, but the issue you talk about with the icons not appearing at an instant, new icons appearing on the top left of the second page, and I still can't get the new folder layouts to work properly... Will have it give Boxy 2 a try. Thanks again!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

Krima (07-30-2014), meth357 (08-02-2014)

Good to know. Thanks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Krima (07-30-2014)

Default [Tweak] iWidgets
    I can concur with Krima's observations about HSD unique issues.. But for most listed he listed they only happen w/HSD in the presence of Gridlock.. which I realize is a non-negotiable for most folks.. But Gridlock off and use HSD (which can be used to go against Apple's auto layout like Gridlock) and HSD doesn't have any wonkiness. So I just write all my layouts and icon orders within HSD and keep Gridlock off. That's my solution for stability and creative layouts.

As to the ugly extra icon it adds when depressed, Thazar wrote a utility to get rid of that. It's in Cydia - forget the name.. I'll get it for you..

I have to have my curved layouts so Boxy can't be a long term solution for me. But in my testing of it yesterday I was impressed by its stability. So another good find, Krima!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 07-30-2014 at 07:32 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I can concur with Krima's observations about HSD unique issues.. But for most listed he listed they only happen w/HSD in the presence of Gridlock.. which I realize is a non-negotiable for most folks.. But Gridlock off and use HSD (which can be used to go against Apple's auto layout like Gridlock) and HSD doesn't have any wonkiness. So I just write all my layouts and icon orders within HSD and keep Gridlock off. That's my solution for stability and creative layouts.

As to the ugly extra icon it adds when depressed, Thazar wrote a utility to get rid of that. It's in Cydia - forget the name.. I'll get it for you..

I have to have my curved layouts so Boxy can't be a long term solution for me. But in my testing of it yesterday I was impressed by its stability. So another good find, Krima!
    Was it MaskMuter?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

meth357 (08-03-2014)

@NewD. I don't have gridlock installed. So HSD still has those issues listed without gridlock.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

meth357 (08-03-2014)

[Q UOTE=Krima;7118797]@NewD. I don't have gridlock installed. So HSD still has those issues listed without gridlock.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi[/QUOTE]

Same here, never used Gridlock and have issues as well.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

meth357 (08-03-2014)

Default [Tweak] iWidgets
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    @NewD. I don't have gridlock installed. So HSD still has those issues listed without gridlock.
    Really? Wow.. Didn't see that comin'.. All the people "I remember" chatting with about this on various threads experienced it in presence of Gridlock.. as most don't know how to violate Apple's icon order convention in HSD.. So they also load up Gridlock. Of your list Krima I only experience the ugly shadow icon thing. Bit in the presence of Gridlock all the symptoms you mention appear for me.

Could HSD be more stable in 64bit? I know you're still iPhone 5, Krima. Teddy are you iPhone 5? I'm also 7.0.6.. Can't imagine firmware has anything to do with it. Let me go back thru your list and see if I can reproduce the bugs you list, Krima. Haven't tested in a while - but use HSD daily. And change up my layouts often with PKGBackup sets.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (08-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Really? Wow.. Didn't see that comin'.. All the people "I remember" chatting with about this on various threads experienced it in presence of Gridlock.. as most don't know how to violate Apple's icon order convention in HSD.. So they also load up Gridlock. Of your list Krima I only experience the ugly shadow icon thing. Bit in the presence of Gridlock all the symptoms you mention appear for me.

Could HSD be more stable in 64bit? I know you're still iPhone 5, Krima. Teddy are you iPhone 5? I'm also 7.0.6.. Can't imagine firmware has anything to do with it. Let me go back thru your list and see if I can reproduce the bugs you list, Krima. Haven't tested in a while - but use HSD daily. And change up my layouts often with PKGBackup sets.
    Yes sir, iPhone 5, running iOS 7.1.2. Also for the icon shadow that was noticeable, once I installed IconBundles, I have not ran into that problem anymore.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

meth357 (08-03-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,854 Times in 919 Posts

Please help me with this - [Tweak] iWidgets

I searched and searched but i cant find it.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyDiesel View Post
    Yes sir, iPhone 5, running iOS 7.1.2. Also for the icon shadow that was noticeable, once I installed IconBundles, I have not ran into that problem anymore.
    I'm thinking, then, that HSD must be more stable in 64bit implementation. Still haven't retested yet. Will report back shortly after trying Krima's triggers again..

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (08-03-2014), TeddyDiesel (07-31-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by UNLOCKZ View Post
    Please help me with this - [Tweak] iWidgets

I searched and searched but i cant find it.
    Working on something for you

EDIT: Here you go...quick and dirty but the functionality is there. Let me know what you think...
    http://www.mediafire.com/download/3i...ow_iWidget.zip

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-02-2014), meth357 (08-02-2014), NewdestinyX (08-02-2014), Sk37cH (08-03-2014), UNLOCKZ (08-03-2014), vvhiskey (08-02-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Where ya BEEN, bro? Howdy! Have seen ya in a coon's age!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

meth357 (08-03-2014)

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-02-2014), meth357 (08-03-2014), NewdestinyX (08-03-2014), nik1975 (08-03-2014), SHARON1O (08-03-2014), Sk37cH (08-02-2014), UNLOCKZ (08-03-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,854 Times in 919 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Thanks Bro ! But can you add Buttons for Next, Prev., Play, Pause ?
    And i want to use this with SBHTML (i know wrong Thread here...) but first i want this as an iWidget but now it was better for SBHTML because i need this on every Page. I have a Slideshow from here, see my Video here. But with this Slideshow, i cant change the animation.
    Thanks a Bunch my Friend !
    Last edited by UNLOCKZ; 08-03-2014 at 05:06 AM.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to UNLOCKZ For This Useful Post:

meth357 (08-03-2014)

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey there. I need a little help. I resized an iwidget by adding this code -webkit-transform : scale(0.58, 0.58);. Everything worked great. I just can't figure out how make the touch layer smaller because when I place the iwidget on the screen where I want it to go I can't touch a of couple of icons that are beside the widget because I guess the touch layer is still the same size it didn't scale down. I tried playing with the the touch layer size in the css file but nothing changed. Can someone help me out. Thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    Hey there. I need a little help. I resized an iwidget by adding this code -webkit-transform : scale(0.58, 0.58);. Everything worked great. I just can't figure out how make the touch layer smaller because when I place the iwidget on the screen where I want it to go I can't touch a of couple of icons that are beside the widget because I guess the touch layer is still the same size it didn't scale down. I tried playing with the the touch layer size in the css file but nothing changed. Can someone help me out. Thanks very much.
    I think you just change the widget.plist to reflect the new size dude

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post

Also, there is a way of making it so the widget doesn't effect touching any icons underneath it, even if it's directly over an icon.
    There is quite a decent explanation in the SBHTML thread on how to do this. It's near the end of the thread, so it won't be difficult to find.

Last edited by NeilJClements; 08-03-2014 at 11:02 AM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post

Also, there is a way of making it so the widget doesn't effect touching any icons underneath it, even if it's directly over an icon.
    There is quite a decent explanation in the SBHTML thread on how to do this. It's near the end of the thread, so it won't be difficult to find.

That's strange. After I resize the widget I can't get the icons to open when beside the iwidget. not sure why. Never happen before with the method I used.

Page 344 of 365 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334342343344345346 354 ... LastLast