Page 342 of 365 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332340341342343344 352 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,840 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #6821
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 237 Times in 121 Posts

    Yeah thanks Neil but tried that first. Think it's because I originally converted from a sb.... Annoying!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  2. #6822
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Yeah thanks Neil but tried that first. Think it's because I originally converted from a sb.... Annoying!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Sorry I couldn't help. Someone on here will have the answer. There are iWidgets you can touch icons through the widget, so it can be done, I just don't know how.

    Here is an iWidget you can do that with. See if there's anything in the plist or other files that helps.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/e4fceuaubx...idget%20v2.zip


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    Splatty79 (07-14-2014)

  4. #6823
    Default [Tweak] iWidgets
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Yeah thanks Neil but tried that first. Think it's because I originally converted from a sb.... Annoying!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    An iWidget converted from an SB widget needs to have Durben's "secret code" added that allows an iWidget to overflow the edges of its height/width borders in the widget.plist and yet not cover the icons so they're untouchable..

    Step 1 is lowering the height in widget.plist as Neil mentions- so that only a strip remains at top so you can move the widget around when it's wiggling.. This step also allows icons underneath to be touched again..

    Step 2 I don't remember all steps exactly but it has to do with going into the main.css doc and adding a WebKit animation named FadeIn to the body of the iWidget. This is the part that let's the whole widget show. Step 1 above will make most of your iWidget disappear until step 2 is done.. But looking in the main.css of any other iWidget should reveal this code early in the document..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 07-14-2014 at 05:36 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Simon (07-14-2014), Splatty79 (07-14-2014)

  6. #6824
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    An iWidget converted from an SB widget needs to have Durben's "secret code" added that allows an iWidget to overflow the edges of its height/width borders in the widget.plist and yet not cover the icons so they're untouchable..

    Step 1 is lowering the height in widget.plist as Neil mentions- so that only a strip remains at top so you can move the widget around when it's wiggling.. This step also allows icons underneath to be touched again..

    Step 2 I don't remember all steps exactly but it has to do with going into the main.css doc and adding a WebKit animation named FadeIn to the body of the iWidget. This is the part that let's the whole widget show. Step 1 above will make most of your iWidget disappear until step 2 is done.. But looking in the main.css of any other iWidget should reveal this code early in the document..
    Ah ha!... Following on from what NDX just said, there is exactly that code in the CSS of the animated iWidget I just posted. That has the 'fade in' routine, so it would be worth your while having a look.

    Also, I know the SBHTML guys were very involved in making that widget for Erayser, so your answer is definitely in there.

    Best if luck and sorry I can't be more help.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    Splatty79 (07-15-2014)

  8. #6825
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,539 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Default [Tweak] iWidgets
    Lol @ secret code. Just needs a fade in animation and plist edited. No secret. Durben was first to realize this of course.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-14-2014), NewdestinyX (07-14-2014)

  10. #6826
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Lol @ secret code. Just needs a fade in animation and plist edited. No secret. Durben was first to realize this of course.
    Sshhhh! You told him the 'secret'. You're gonna have to kill him now! 😉


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-14-2014), NewdestinyX (07-14-2014), Simon (07-14-2014)

  12. #6827
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Lol @ secret code. Just needs a fade in animation and plist edited. No secret. Durben was first to realize this of course.
    Yes.. Of course.. But "secret code" sounded so much cooler..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-14-2014), NeilJClements (07-14-2014), Simon (07-14-2014)

  14. #6828
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,539 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes.. Of course.. But "secret code" sounded so much cooler..
    Lol, yes it did.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-14-2014), NewdestinyX (07-14-2014)

  16. #6829
    Here's the 'secret Durben code' you need to add to all iWidgets - to allow them to overflow their widget.plist boundaries and allow the icons to be touched underneath.

    Find your main.css file. All widgets have them.. They may be named a little differently.. but they'd all end in .css..

    Then in the section at the top called #body...

    #body {
    ...
    ...
    }

    There many be various things in that body section - but at the end place these three lines - (replace opacity: 1.0 if it's there..)
    Code:
    opacity: 0.0;
    -webkit-animation: FadeIn 1s linear 1 normal;
    -webkit-animation-fill-mode: forwards
    ..placing those 3 lines before the last '}' of the #body section.

    Then immediately after that last '}' in the #body section place these lines:
    Code:
    @-webkit-keyframes FadeIn {
    0% {opacity : 0;}
    50% {opacity : 0;}
    100% {opacity : 1.0;}
    }
    Respring and enjoy!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 07-14-2014 at 04:10 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-14-2014), Simon (07-14-2014), Splatty79 (07-15-2014)

  18. #6830
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 237 Times in 121 Posts

    Thanks so much guys!


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  19. #6831
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    ESPAÑA
    Posts
    712
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 597 Times in 338 Posts

    Weather widgets? Do not work? not work on my iphone Name:  facepalm-smiley-emoticon_zps8a58ad9c.gif
Views: 358
Size:  4.1 KB
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 07-16-2014 at 03:41 AM.

    " ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

  20. #6832
    My iPhone is a Part of Me oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orem, UT
    Posts
    622
    Thanks
    795
    Thanked 812 Times in 354 Posts

    Me either I have sbhtml widgets working with config files that have the GPS option for true or false and options for yahoo and or accuweather codes. My sbhtml weather widgets not working are the ones that don't have the option to enter the codes or the gps true or false option, those just tell me offline.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to oldskoolsk8r For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (07-16-2014)

  22. #6833
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    ESPAÑA
    Posts
    712
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 597 Times in 338 Posts

    Is there any solution? my widgets if they have the option of putting the code does not work
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 07-16-2014 at 04:02 AM.

    " ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

  23. #6834
    Quote Originally Posted by SHARON1O View Post
    Is there any solution? my widgets if they have the option of putting the code does not work
    Sounds like yahoo has gone down again. Or changed their API address. All my widget weather widgets are working fine.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (07-16-2014)

  25. #6835
    iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    ESPAÑA
    Posts
    712
    Thanks
    2,504
    Thanked 597 Times in 338 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Sounds like yahoo has gone down again. Or changed their API address. All my widget weather widgets are working fine.

    are ok and running again thanks
    Last edited by SHARON1O; 07-16-2014 at 08:47 AM.

    " ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SHARON1O For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-16-2014), Marty McFly (07-16-2014)

  27. #6836
    Hello everyone!

    I was wondering ...
    and can create a widget
    Traffic data Wi-Fi and cellular

    such as those of Android

    ....... ........

  28. #6837
    If I wanted android crap, I'd just get an android.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  29. #6838

  30. #6839
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If I wanted android crap, I'd just get an android.
    Wow, that wasn't the normal helpful response I've come to know and love about MMI. You having a bad day KoH?


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to NeilJClements For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-17-2014)

  32. #6840
    Quote Originally Posted by NeilJClements View Post
    Wow, that wasn't the normal helpful response I've come to know and love about MMI. You having a bad day KoH?
    Dont get KoH started about Android. Not his favorite topic. His avatar for most of his time here was a "no Android" road sign.. Lol!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (07-17-2014), SHARON1O (07-17-2014)

Page 342 of 365 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332340341342343344 352 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •