Page 338 of 365 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328336337338339340 348 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,760 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #6741
    Default CD iWidget v2
    Thanks guys. Here you go. Credit, respect and admiration to my talented friend Ferlop for all the artwork and the original widget. I just added the touch forecast....


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2-xyJ3_Eic

    Download Link: CD iWidget v2

    Enjoy!

  2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Azon3 (06-07-2014), Fattone66 (06-06-2014), King_O_Hill (06-06-2014), mirilopr (06-07-2014), RKO1195 (06-06-2014), s22lane (06-06-2014), SHARON1O (06-16-2014), Simon (06-06-2014), Sk37cH (06-06-2014)

  3. #6742
    Perfect Marty! I love the slide out feature!

    Very classy! Well done my friend!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (06-06-2014)

  5. #6743

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (06-07-2014)

  7. #6744
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 417 Times in 220 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    For those of you interested in getting rid of the "Fair" weather condition from Yahoo in NON-WidgetWeather widgets (ones that only use myLocation) you can get the description to read "MostlySunny" during the day and "MostlyClear" at night by going into your UniAW6.js, UniAW6-yahoo.js or main.js file in the Scripts or Javascript folder and search for these two lines near the end of the document:

    Code:
    obj.icon = $(data).find('condition').attr('code');
    obj.description = $(data).find('condition').attr('text');
    And add these lines right after those two..

    Code:
    if (obj.description == 'Fair') {
    if (obj.icon == 33) {obj.description = 'Mostly Clear';}
    else if (obj.icon == 34) {obj.description = 'Mostly Sunny';}
    }
    RESPRING and ENJOY! You'll never see "Fair" again..

    ONLY use this code change if your language is set to: English

    I am using the e6 zoo weather iwidget. But I can't seem to get it to work with this code. Can you take a look at the main.js file. I can't find those lines you posted above. I tried adding the code anyways with no luck. Here is the link to the file. Thanks very much.

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ls...v1yvsp/main.js
    Last edited by signori; 06-07-2014 at 01:57 AM.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    laurajs28 (08-28-2014)

  9. #6745
    Default [Tweak] iWidgets
    Quote Originally Posted by signori View Post
    I am using the e6 zoo weather iwidget. But I can't seem to get it to work with this code. Can you take a look at the main.js file. I can't find those lines you posted above. I tried adding the code anyways with no luck. Here is the link to the file. Thanks very much.

    http://www.mediafire.com/download/ls...v1yvsp/main.js
    Is it a myLocation widget or WidgetWeather one?

    But I'm pretty sure you need to place my code after these two lines:
    Code:
    obj.icon = conditionTag.getAttribute("code");
    obj.description = conditionTag.getAttribute("text");
    Hope that helps.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 06-07-2014 at 09:16 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    signori (06-07-2014)

  11. #6746
    My iPhone is a Part of Me signori's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    599
    Thanks
    336
    Thanked 417 Times in 220 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Is it a myLocation widget or WidgetWeather one?

    But I'm pretty sure you need to place my code after these two lines:
    Code:
    obj.icon = conditionTag.getAttribute("code");
    obj.description = conditionTag.getAttribute("text");
    Hope that helps.

    Thank you very much. It works.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to signori For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (06-07-2014)

  13. #6747
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 238 Times in 121 Posts

    Hey iwidget champs, would someone (KOH, Marty etc) be willing to look at Max Pain's iwidget for me and try get it to work without using the options.plist and just use the config file? I have tried renaming the options.plist and adding the necessary var to the config but still won't display. Any help would be amazing!

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15664054/MP.zip

    Cheers

  14. #6748
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Hey iwidget champs, would someone (KOH, Marty etc) be willing to look at Max Pain's iwidget for me and try get it to work without using the options.plist and just use the config file? I have tried renaming the options.plist and adding the necessary var to the config but still won't display. Any help would be amazing!

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15664054/MP.zip

    Cheers
    Sure thing - happy to! Try it with this config.js file...

    Config

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-10-2014), Splatty79 (06-09-2014)

  16. #6749
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 238 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Sure thing - happy to! Try it with this config.js file...

    Config
    Awesome!!! Thanks so much. Any tips on what u uncommented or did? I tried everything!

  17. #6750
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Awesome!!! Thanks so much. Any tips on what u uncommented or did? I tried everything!
    Had to add some more variables from the options.plist file. Also had to 'uncomment' some of the existing variables in the config file. Glad it works for you

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (06-10-2014), Splatty79 (06-09-2014)

  19. #6751
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 238 Times in 121 Posts

    Thanks again mate. and 1 more if you can be bothered, with your accuweather widget, I would like it to display the forecast by default instead of tapping it, is this possible?

    Cheers

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uy8huzobcm...vo%20mcfly.zip

  20. #6752
    This is very easily done, but its very late here. If Marty doesn't get to it, I'll get ya sometime tomorrow.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Splatty79 (06-10-2014)

  22. #6753
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 238 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    This is very easily done, but its very late here. If Marty doesn't get to it, I'll get ya sometime tomorrow.
    Thanks king, you're so generous with your time

  23. #6754
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Thanks again mate. and 1 more if you can be bothered, with your accuweather widget, I would like it to display the forecast by default instead of tapping it, is this possible?

    Cheers

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uy8huzobcm...vo%20mcfly.zip
    Will post revised link for you shortly. Maybe just instructions on how to do it. As King mentioned, very easy to do.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Splatty79 (06-10-2014)

  25. #6755
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 238 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Will post revised link for you shortly. Maybe just instructions on how to do it. As King mentioned, very easy to do.
    Instructions are fine mate, I like to learn. Thankyou

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (06-10-2014)

  27. #6756
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatty79 View Post
    Instructions are fine mate, I like to learn. Thankyou
    OK bro, so just two small changes in the Widget.html file should accomplish what you're looking to do...

    Change this line:
    Code:
    <div id="forecast" class="forecastMoveDown">
    to this:
    Code:
    <div id="forecast" class="forecastMoveUp">
    Change this line:
    Code:
    <div id="WeatherInfo">
    to this:
    Code:
    <div id="WeatherInfo" class="forecastMoveDown">
    Let me know if you need anymore help

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    erayser (06-10-2014), King_O_Hill (06-10-2014), Sk37cH (06-11-2014), Splatty79 (06-10-2014)

  29. #6757
    See, I knew Marty would scoop up the easy ones! Thanks bro!

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (06-10-2014), Splatty79 (06-10-2014)

  31. #6758
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 238 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    OK bro, so just two small changes in the Widget.html file should accomplish what you're looking to do...

    Change this line:
    Code:
    <div id="forecast" class="forecastMoveDown">
    to this:
    Code:
    <div id="forecast" class="forecastMoveUp">
    Change this line:
    Code:
    <div id="WeatherInfo">
    to this:
    Code:
    <div id="WeatherInfo" class="forecastMoveDown">
    Let me know if you need anymore help
    Legend, thanks Marty!

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (06-10-2014)

  33. #6759
    Hi guys!
    I'm looking for a simple looking countdown widget. Something you can set a visible name and a number that would decrease every day. The countdown widgets I've found are larger than I'm looking for. I get to have a vacation and I'm so excited!!
    I just added a mockup in the bottom right corner.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1402673804.963237.jpg

  34. #6760

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Elizabeth2 (06-13-2014)

Page 338 of 365 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328336337338339340 348 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •