Page 333 of 365 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323331332333334335 343 ... LastLast
Results 6,641 to 6,660 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

They're very cool, Inked.. Gifs are only so smooth though.. Still love 'em!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Can anyone who made this tweak help with an iwidget issue? I use the e7 word clock and sometimes it just won't update on my springboard. Other widgets do too. Anyone know why?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Riesinger View Post
    Can anyone who made this tweak help with an iwidget issue? I use the e7 word clock and sometimes it just won't update on my springboard. Other widgets do too. Anyone know why?
    It's probably just a coding issue with the widget - or an issue with your phone If it's not part of the paid theme, post a link and I will take a look for you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-20-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    It's probably just a coding issue with the widget - or an issue with your phone If it's not part of the paid theme, post a link and I will take a look for you.
    All of the widgets that do it is part of the paid theme. Its e7 word clock. Oh wait I have one that does it that isn't paid. Heres the link.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vemuali2i3...Brillante3.zip

Some widgets dont do this so I think that could eliminate my phone being the issue right?

All of the widgets that do it is part of the paid theme. Its e7 word clock. Oh wait I have one that does it that isn't paid. Heres the link.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vemuali2i3...Brillante3.zip

Some widgets dont do this so I think that could eliminate my phone being the issue right?
    Sounds right to me. So the one you posted above does not update at all for you?

Sounds right to me. So the one you posted above does not update at all for you?
    It does, but then will randomly stop at times. For example, its 3:10 Pm. The widget says 2:57 PM.

It does, but then will randomly stop at times. For example, its 3:10 Pm. The widget says 2:57 PM.
    OK, I've just added it to my SB. Will watch it and let you know what happens.

Cool post#6666

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    They're very cool, Inked.. Gifs are only so smooth though.. Still love 'em!
    I didn't even know (remember) that they were gifs haha. Glad other people enjoyed them!

I am currently working on a widget for a speedometer style battery meter. Currently trying it out and seems to work pretty good. What do you all think? I can't figure out how to remove that black rectangle from the center. Any ideas?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Inked_xx; 04-20-2014 at 06:30 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-20-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Inked_xx View Post
    I didn't even know (remember) that they were gifs haha. Glad other people enjoyed them!

I am currently working on a widget for a speedometer style battery meter. Currently trying it out and seems to work pretty good. What do you all think? I can't figure out how to remove that black rectangle from the center. Any ideas?
    Very cool indeed! Probably just need a "display:none;" somewhere in your CSS. Happy to look for you if you want to post a link. If you're not ready to share it just yet, feel free to PM it to me.

Almost 1.5 hours running and no issues yet.

Very cool indeed! Probably just need a "display:none;" somewhere in your CSS. Happy to look for you if you want to post a link. If you're not ready to share it just yet, feel free to PM it to me.

Almost 1.5 hours running and no issues yet.
    Then why does my phone do this?

Then why does my phone do this?
    Not sure yet bro. Let me run it for 24 hours to make sure it's not an issue with the widget.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (04-20-2014)

Same here, no issues either.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-20-2014)

i am working with this icons know 😊

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Same here, no issues either.
    do either of u have iconomatic?

Not me.
    I created a fix for the RAM iconomatic glitch and my iwidgets are doing good *crossing fingers*

No, too many issues.

Got it!! Thanks for the tip. I corrected the CSS and centered the needle for battery level. Here's the final product...
    Attached Images Attached Images

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Inked_xx For This Useful Post:

Marty McFly (04-21-2014)

Page 333 of 365 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323331332333334335 343 ... LastLast