Page 331 of 365 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321329330331332333 341 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,620 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    While Eldwin did enable url schemes within iwidgets, I dont think anybody has figured out how to use it yet.
    I've got it working with the RSS scrolling iWidget that I use to display weather alerts in my area. Tap the widget and safari opens to the Environment Canada alert page with more details.

So just opening an app/web browser is the easy part I think. You hit the nail on the head though about querying the iBooks library, etc. No idea how that's done.

Sorry bro, don't think I will be looking into this either

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (04-01-2014), Jesus™ (04-01-2014), Jusephe71 (04-13-2014), Sk37cH (04-01-2014), The.Drifter (04-01-2014)

There's only certain things that you can access through schemes. I believe apple has a list.

Try this:

http://wiki.akosma.com/IPhone_URL_Schemes
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 04-01-2014 at 02:14 PM.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Jusephe71 (04-13-2014), Marty McFly (04-01-2014), pioneer88 (04-03-2014), The.Drifter (04-01-2014)

AntiDote iWidget coming soon, almost done

Credit to Marty for Coding on this beautiful iwidget

GPS Integrated for your Location

i will update this post with a download link tonight after work, stay tuned

Good day all
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 04-03-2014 at 11:10 AM.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Belinda82 (04-03-2014), Marty McFly (04-03-2014), phil73 (04-03-2014), pioneer88 (04-03-2014), TeddyDiesel (04-13-2014), The.Drifter (04-03-2014)

^ Can't wait, it looks amazing.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pioneer88 For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (04-03-2014), Marty McFly (04-03-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Yes. Forecast and Widget Weather aren't compatible.

I wonder if Forecast's interference with WW affects both the XML updating AND the myLocation.txt updating. If myLoc is unaffected - the widget could be rewritten to grab just the coordinates from it. This wouldn't help temperature - but you'd get Street View and City name from Google with just coordinates.
    it doesnt seem to affect the mylocation.xml as it works for other widgets. so i assume your right you could rewrite the portion that uses that and let it all come from the mylocation.xml

Hi Everyone

Here my Final AntiDote iWidget ( GPS integrated )

i convert my iwidget to support GroovyLock/LockHTML3 & iWidget tweak, i just ignored the Cydget for now we don't need it for this widget because is not a Touch click

Credit to MartyMcfly to Code this widget, and S1lex for the Reflect on the Clock, all the other modification and Design done by myself

Groovylock & LockHTML3 LS

iWidget SB

Tweak that you need to run this iWidget and Widget

Widget Weather ( you can change the F and C )
    GroovyLock
    LockHTML3 ( paid tweak )
    iWidget

GroovyLock path : var/mobile/Library/GroovyLock

LockHTML3 path : var/mobile/Library/iWidgets or var/stash/Themes.Xxxx

iWidgets path : var/mobile/Library/iWidgets

people who are using LockHTML3 i will recommend you to put the Widget in iWidget path, like i did, the coolest thing is you can just press on your widget on your LS and drag in any position your want ( sometimes is hard to get it right the "X"position )

you can do it thru with LockHTML3 tweak from Settings ( Advanced/Set Widget Coordinates/ X Coordinate set to 0 )

all the widget been tested, and all of them work pretty good

Download Link for LockHTML3 : AntiDote-LockHTML3

Download Link for iWidgets : AntiDote-iwidget

Download Link for GroovyLock : AntiDote-GroovyLock

Have a good one all, Enjoy it and Sorry for double posting lol

11. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

Belinda82 (04-03-2014), Destan (04-05-2014), doctorvik (04-18-2014), gumuskurt65 (04-04-2014), IrobertI (04-03-2014), King_O_Hill (04-03-2014), Markdixonmd (04-06-2014), markotak (04-06-2014), Marty McFly (04-03-2014), phil73 (04-03-2014), pioneer88 (04-03-2014), Splatty79 (04-05-2014), The.Drifter (04-03-2014)

Thanks

Great widgets Bacardi, thanks for release...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to markotak For This Useful Post:

Bacardi85 (04-06-2014)

I'm looking for a way to put color weather icon on my status bar. I have a jailbreak on ios7. Seems everything is for ios6 or below? Any ideas?
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397058808.942841.jpg

Greetings my iWidget Friends,

Fun stuff going on at the UniAW6 thread, Platini posted a Awesome UniaW6.4 Lockscreen that uses a Googles StreetView image of your location as a background. The results are quite cool, so stop by there to check it out and to download it

I was inspired so I decided to make a iWidget version Thanks to DaddyKool for the Overlays used in this iWidget

Thanks to Platini and Ras for the inspiration and Google StreetView code I modded

Here is the result:

Added a options in the iWidget Options Menu to change your StreetView heading and pitch view.

Simply tap on the iWidget to Refresh the widget and StreetView

Download Weather version Here: Drifters UniAW StreetView iWidgetV6

Requires the Widget Weather Tweak to function

-------------------------------------

Here is a no weather version, just StreetView and address in a compact iWidget form.

I added a couple options for different sizes, a option to display the address or not, and a view angle inputs so you can change your desired heading and pitch

Simple tap on the Widget will refresh it

Download No Weather Version here: Drifters StreetView iWidgetV2

Here is one just for fun

Enter your Latitude and Longitude in the iWidgets Options menu and see the StreetView if available

this result:

Download here: Drifters StreetView Coord Input iWidget

i like this with my street very cool, how can i change the font ?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Natty12 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (04-09-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    I'm looking for a way to put color weather icon on my status bar. I have a jailbreak on ios7. Seems everything is for ios6 or below? Any ideas?
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1397058808.942841.jpg
    iOS 7 doesn't support color in the status bar. Only black and white.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

18. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Elizabeth2 (04-09-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Natty12 View Post
    i like this with my street very cool, how can i change the font ?
    The Plain StreetView iWidget's font is set to Helvilica, and will change with your system fonts if you use BytaFont.

The UniaW one is a little different, the Temp, Description and City are set to use Default1.ttf in the Css/Main/ folder. So replace that Default1.ttf font with one of your liking (make sure to name it Default1.tff)

Some fonts are larger than others, so you may have to edit the UniAW6_iph5.css and change the font sizes for the #city, #temp and #desc entries.

You may have to respring and unpin/repin the iWidget to see the font change correctly.

Hope this helps

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Azon3 (04-09-2014), Bacardi85 (04-09-2014), Jusephe71 (04-13-2014)

The Plain StreetView iWidget's font is set to Helvilica, and will change with your system fonts if you use BytaFont.

The UniaW one is a little different, the Temp, Description and City are set to use Default1.ttf in the Css/Main/ folder. So replace that Default1.ttf font with one of your liking (make sure to name it Default1.tff)

Some fonts are larger than others, so you may have to edit the UniAW6_iph5.css and change the font sizes for the #city, #temp and #desc entries.

You may have to respring and unpin/repin the iWidget to see the font change correctly.

Hope this helps
    its the uniaw that im using, im not exactly sure which part to change, and do i just type any font for example: neuropol?

Can someone pls make an opaque month/day widget like this?

ImageUploadedByModMyi1397073826.851062.jpg

Fun stuff going on at the UniAW6 thread, Platini posted a Awesome UniaW6.4 Lockscreen that uses a Googles StreetView image of your location as a background. The results are quite cool, so stop by there to check it out and to download it

I was inspired so I decided to make a iWidget version Thanks to DaddyKool for the Overlays used in this iWidget

Thanks to Platini and Ras for the inspiration and Google StreetView code I modded

Here is the result:

Added a options in the iWidget Options Menu to change your StreetView heading and pitch view.

Here is a no weather version, just StreetView and address in a compact iWidget form.

I added a couple options for different sizes, a option to display the address or not, and a view angle inputs so you can change your desired heading and pitch

Here is one just for fun

Enter your Latitude and Longitude in the iWidgets Options menu and see the StreetView if available

this result:

is there a street view uniaw widget that also shows address like the none weather ones?

is there a street view uniaw widget that also shows address like the none weather ones?
    Nope What you quoted is what is available. However you can mod it to display one if you wish
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 04-10-2014 at 05:29 PM.

Nope What you quoted is what is available. However you can mod it to display one if you wish
    yes i would like the uniaw street view showind address in text how would i go about modding it? do i combine the two widgets together?

yes i would like the uniaw street view showind address in text how would i go about modding it? do i combine the two widgets together?
    Sorry M8, I'm not gonna to try and help you anymore. You didn't even reply to my PM to say if you got the font working or not.
    A little curtesy goes a long way in my book....
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 04-10-2014 at 07:00 PM.

Sorry M8, I'm not gonna to try and help you anymore. You didn't even reply to my PM to say if you got the font working or not.
    A little curtesy goes a long way in my book....
    i seriously thought i did reply sorry, no i did not get it to work. sorry i should have checked

i put the show address string from streetview widget to streetview uniaw... it shows the option to toggle address on widget settings but does not show the address
    Last edited by Natty12; 04-10-2014 at 07:36 PM.

Here is the result:

Here is one just for fun

this result:

Amazing Marcus!!

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (04-12-2014), _craven (07-13-2014)

[QUOTE=daddykool;7062068]Amazing Marcus!![/QUOTE
    how can i change the widgets so i have the address showing on uniaw6 version like non weather? ive been able to add the weather to street view widget but dies nit show address underneath

Page 331 of 365 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321329330331332333 341 ... LastLast