Page 329 of 365 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319327328329330331 339 ... LastLast
Results 6,561 to 6,580 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #6561
    Ok boys...I was over in uniaw thread & kept seeing something about a scrolling widget that allows to put in own text...I've so far read all the way back to page 308 & didn't see it...sound familiar? point me in the right direction is all I ask?

    TIA

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BootsBrown For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-25-2014)

  3. #6562
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 237 Times in 121 Posts

    removed
    Last edited by Splatty79; 03-25-2014 at 11:39 PM.

  4. #6563
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,950
    Thanks
    5,425
    Thanked 10,455 Times in 3,789 Posts

    Just posting my code everywhere on Mmi? first uniAW and now iWidget?. Please stop. I wouldn't mind if it was on a free package but it is not.

  5. #6564
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 237 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Just posting my code everywhere on Mmi? first uniAW and now iWidget?. Please stop. I wouldn't mind if it was on a free package but it is not.
    sorry mate. removed, didn't think sorry

    If you can just help me with the weather.js to replace in the code and the other changes to get neighborhood that would be amazing thanks.

  6. #6565
    We don't mind helping you with some code bro, but no need to post paid stuff. Let us know what your looking for and we can help through PM. There's only so many ways to code weather, it's not rocket science after all.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (03-26-2014), mcooper (03-26-2014), Splatty79 (03-26-2014)

  8. #6566
    Master Theme Creator June'sIphone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    DaytonaBeach, FL
    Posts
    6,950
    Thanks
    5,425
    Thanked 10,455 Times in 3,789 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    We don't mind helping you with some code bro, but no need to post paid stuff. Let us know what your looking for and we can help through PM. There's only so many ways to code weather, it's not rocket science after all.
    If you want to help him, shoot me your cydia number. I would rather give it to you instead of my code getting passed back and forth. I am working on the nonGPS version, and just updated the GPS version yesterday. It will be a few days before I have time to even look into the GPS version again. Spend a few days on it already doing the update.

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-26-2014), mcooper (03-26-2014), nateD (03-29-2014)

  10. #6567
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Splatty79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    202
    Thanked 237 Times in 121 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    If you want to help him, shoot me your cydia number. I would rather give it to you instead of my code getting passed back and forth. I am working on the nonGPS version, and just updated the GPS version yesterday. It will be a few days before I have time to even look into the GPS version again. Spend a few days on it already doing the update.
    I'll just wait man, don't want to cause any issues, I know u are busy. Cheers

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Splatty79 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (03-26-2014), King_O_Hill (03-26-2014), mcooper (03-26-2014)

  12. #6568
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,153
    Thanks
    5,178
    Thanked 8,097 Times in 1,868 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Ok boys...I was over in uniaw thread & kept seeing something about a scrolling widget that allows to put in own text...I've so far read all the way back to page 308 & didn't see it...sound familiar? point me in the right direction is all I ask?

    TIA
    Search "v8 Drifter iWidget Pack" in this forum, or this link will take you there on mobile. The Drifters pack is quite a handy little set of widgets. Thank you. http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s-new-skins-themes-launches/805840-tweak-iwidgets-%thread_page%-print.html

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    BootsBrown (03-26-2014), King_O_Hill (03-26-2014), pioneer88 (03-26-2014), s22lane (03-29-2014), The.Drifter (03-26-2014)

  14. #6569
    I got my 3 1/2 year old son a cheap android phone so he'd leave my iPhone alone. In his tinkering he put multiple widgets on the homescreen. I noticed one today that would make a great iBooks iWidget if anyone has the knowledge to port it over to iWidgets. ImageUploadedByModMyi1395830467.658275.jpg
    It shows 3 book covers and you can swipe between them on the widget. Please if anyone can help with this port it would be appreciated.

  15. #6570
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing with us

  16. #6571
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRedHot View Post
    Helvetika Elegante

    This one is just a spin off of the last widget with lighter clock font and no weather images



    Download Widget From Here:
    Helvetika-Elegante_RedHot
    Can someone provîde instructions on how to înstall from phońč?

  17. #6572
    You won't believe this but I don't have an idea to place an iwidget on my LS, can someone teach me that while using Lockscreen HTML please?

  18. #6573
    I've not done it, but doesn't it have a positioning setting that would allow it to be moved where you want it?

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  19. #6574
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    You won't believe this but I don't have an idea to place an iwidget on my LS, can someone teach me that while using Lockscreen HTML please?
    So I should mention right off the bat that this works in Winterboard on iOS6 - not sure about anything else although I don't see why it wouldn't work on other platforms.

    - First thing you want to do is copy the entire iWidget folder into your main LockScreen folder.
    - Then move the Widget.html file out of the iWidget folder (that you just copied) into the root so it's in the same place as the LockBackground.html file
    - Add this line to the <BODY> section of LockBackground.html (obviously set your appropriate sizing)

    Code:
    <object data="Widget.html" type="text/html" style="position:absolute; top:20px; height:25px; left:0px; width:660px; z-index:212;"></object>
    - You will then need to edit the paths in the top of the Widget.html file to point to the correct location for the CSS/JS files.

    Here's an example...

    -new-1.png

    So in this case, I'm using Warning.html instead of Widget.html and the iWidget folder is 'rss'. So in the LockBackground.html file, I have this...

    Code:
    <object data="Warning.html" type="text/html" style="position:absolute; top:20px; height:25px; left:0px; width:660px; z-index:212;"></object>
    ...and at the top of the Warning.html file, I have this...

    Code:
    <script type="text/javascript" charset="utf-8" src="rss/config.js"></script>
    Hope that helps

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Simon (03-27-2014)

  21. #6575
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Enmedi00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ruskin, Florida, United States
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 43 Times in 36 Posts

    Its possible to downgrade from 7.1?

  22. #6576
    Quote Originally Posted by Enmedi00 View Post
    Its possible to downgrade from 7.1?
    No

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  23. #6577
    Is the book widget possible?

  24. #6578
    How can I move this iwidget around like I can on the springboard. I touch the widget, hold it and won't do anything.ImageUploadedByModMyi1396018168.235300.jpg

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (03-28-2014)

  26. #6579
    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    How can I move this iwidget around like I can on the springboard. I touch the widget, hold it and won't do anything.ImageUploadedByModMyi1396018168.235300.jpg
    There is a free script called UI touch punch that will let you move elements around on your LS...


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVQID9O4zmU

    Here is a link to Ui Touch Punch on GitHub: https://github.com/furf/jquery-ui-touch-punch/

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Fattone66 (03-28-2014), nateD (03-29-2014), The.Drifter (03-28-2014)

  28. #6580
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    There is a free script called UI touch punch that will let you move elements around on your LS...


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVQID9O4zmU

    Here is a link to Ui Touch Punch on GitHub: https://github.com/furf/jquery-ui-touch-punch/
    Thank you Marty. Is this the way a lot of guys are doing it? Ain't LockHTML suppose to let you do that automatically cause is uses touch?

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-28-2014), Marty McFly (03-28-2014)

Page 329 of 365 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319327328329330331 339 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •