Page 321 of 368 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311319320321322323 331 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,420 of 7359

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #6401
    Sometime my iwidget disapare n back after respring..n sometime after reboot or off phone cant detect mylocation it will after half day can detect mylocation..how to fix that thx

  2. #6402
    Drifter...could u create the old Schnedi rainbow status bar into an iwidget?

  3. #6403
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Drifter, my man, this is fantastic. I love it.
    can you share the weather widget? thanks

  4. #6404
    I have a problem when the time is night (7pm, 8pm ...), sometime my widget displays sun and day, but the yahoo weather app doesn't.
    anyone can tell me how can i fix this. Thanks guy !

  5. #6405
    I placed two widgets on my screen shot to show the before and after my edit attempt. I'm trying to disable everything but the weather icon. So far everything is disabled but what is now showing in black. I'm lost now haha. For the life of me I've put display: none next to everything I could think of. Any ideas? Or is there just a widget that displays the weather only no text at all. Thanks guys. I'm getting better at this really lol
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393955420.832942.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1393955449.837658.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Elizabeth2; 03-04-2014 at 10:52 AM.

  6. #6406
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    I placed two widgets on my screen shot to show the before and after my edit attempt. I'm trying to disable everything but the weather icon. So far everything is disabled but what is now showing in black. I'm lost now haha. For the life of me I've put display: none next to everything I could think of. Any ideas? Or is there just a widget that displays the weather only no text at all. Thanks guys. I'm getting better at this really lol
    I'll take this one guys

    Happy to help. So you just want that iwidget with weather icon only....no text at all right? Are you able to post a download link to the widget or is it part of a paid theme?

    EDIT: I should have looked at your screenshots first lol. Your "display:none" needs to be inside the {} brackets for each element. I think that should solve it

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Elizabeth2 (03-04-2014)

  8. #6407
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    I'll take this one guys

    Happy to help. So you just want that iwidget with weather icon only....no text at all right? Are you able to post a download link to the widget or is it part of a paid theme?
    Hi Marty! It's VCloud widget I downloaded from Cydia. It's a weather icon set I made. How do I puts a download link?

    Ohhh let me try that!!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Elizabeth2 For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (03-04-2014)

  10. #6408
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Hi Marty! It's VCloud widget I downloaded from Cydia. It's a weather icon set I made. How do I puts a download link?

    Ohhh let me try that!!
    Let me know if that takes care of it. Very creative icon set Elizabeth. Would you mind sharing so i can have a closer look at them?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Elizabeth2 (03-04-2014)

  12. #6409
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Let me know if that takes care of it. Very creative icon set Elizabeth. Would you mind sharing so i can have a closer look at them?
    Hi Marty...first happy to share my weather sets. I've made a bunch.
    Secondly back to display: none; inside brackets. On my screenshot of the CSS for the month for example do I move my display: none; to the line above where I have it?
    Gee nothing like feeling stupid lol. I've disabled other things on widgets but obviously having trouble here or incredibly lucky before hahaha!!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Elizabeth2 For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (03-04-2014)

  14. #6410
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    Hi Marty...first happy to share my weather sets. I've made a bunch.
    Secondly back to display: none; inside brackets. On my screenshot of the CSS for the month for example do I move my display: none; to the line above where I have it?
    Gee nothing like feeling stupid lol. I've disabled other things on widgets but obviously having trouble here or incredibly lucky before hahaha!!
    Awesome - thanks for sharing. Not sure if you want to post here or PM. Either way works.

    Don't feel stupid or silly. This is how we learn

    You certainly have a lot of "display:none;" in there - lol! #Month actually looks ok but I can't see the closing bracket in the screenshot so I can't be sure. It's the other elements that have it outside the brackets: #date, #weekday, #ampm & #clock

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Elizabeth2 (03-04-2014)

  16. #6411
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Awesome - thanks for sharing. Not sure if you want to post here or PM. Either way works.

    Don't feel stupid or silly. This is how we learn

    You certainly have a lot of "display:none;" in there - lol! #Month actually looks ok but I can't see the closing bracket in the screenshot so I can't be sure. It's the other elements that have it outside the brackets: #date, #weekday, #ampm & #clock
    That's what's so odd to me. For example the AM PM no longer show. Yet I don't have it disabled correctly
    Lol I thought you'd get a kick out of all the display: none; in there lol!!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Elizabeth2 For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (03-04-2014)

  18. #6412
    Quote Originally Posted by Elizabeth2 View Post
    That's what's so odd to me. For example the AM PM no longer show. Yet I don't have it disabled correctly
    Lol I thought you'd get a kick out of all the display: none; in there lol!!
    Haha. Ok, got your PM.

  19. #6413
    Complete Noobish Question.

    I've just installed iwidget on my JB IOS7 iPhone 5 and after respring when I hold at empty space nothing happens...

    M I doing smth wrong or there is some known apps/tweaks conflicts?

    Thank you in advance!

  20. #6414
    Infiniboard is a known conflict.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    NjaKaLo (03-05-2014)

  22. #6415
    Ok thank you that helped, but now i have another problem.
    See picture:


    I doesn't show weather or anything, I turned on gps and neighb. put my city, actually I was playing with all options and still no results, again sorry to bother you but i have no clue what i m doing wrong...? (HTForecast)
    And if u have any recommendations for weather/time widgets (links - android wise) i would be greatly accepted!


    Edit:
    Problem solved by Widget Weather ))))
    Last edited by NjaKaLo; 03-05-2014 at 08:46 AM.

  23. #6416
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyk1984 View Post
    Looks nice
    Dannyk? What battery theme is this? Can't for the life of me find reference to it anywhere!

    Sorry iWidget peeps for asking here!

    But thanx

  24. #6417
    Quote Originally Posted by BootsBrown View Post
    Dannyk? What battery theme is this? Can't for the life of me find reference to it anywhere!

    Sorry iWidget peeps for asking here!

    But thanx
    No need to worry about that in this thread. This is an open thread, so ask away.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  25. #6418
    Can someone explain how I change 24hr format to 12hr please for the side iwidget on left of this shot?HS-vert.Tia



    ImageUploadedByModMyi1394045926.342655.jpg

  26. #6419
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog5278 View Post
    Can someone explain how I change 24hr format to 12hr please for the side iwidget on left of this shot?HS-vert.Tia
    If its a WidgetWeather widget then in the settings app. If not, the either when it's placed on your springboard or in a config.js file.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Bulldog5278 (03-05-2014)

  28. #6420
    King!! Thanx I appreciate it. I am looking for the status battery in words? Know what it's called? I had it before I restored yesterday & forgot to back it up
    & I can't remember where the heck I got it from! Haha old age
    Last edited by Boots; 03-05-2014 at 12:11 PM.

Page 321 of 368 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311319320321322323 331 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •