Page 319 of 365 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309317318319320321 329 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,380 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #6361
    There are many WOEID/zip code - only Widgets out there.. You can usually tell by looking in the Script or JavaScript folder of the widget and see if there's a location.js file. If not - it's not GPS.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    noremacyug (02-18-2014)

  3. #6362
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale
    Posts
    913
    Thanks
    1,887
    Thanked 331 Times in 227 Posts

    Is there a way to run AnimatD full screen behind the icons?

  4. #6363
    Quote Originally Posted by pocketdoc View Post
    Is there a way to run AnimatD full screen behind the icons?
    You cannot run iWidgets behind icons. The tweak doesn't work that way

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    pocketdoc (02-17-2014), RKO1195 (02-21-2014)

  6. #6364
    @Marty,

    I made a background and wondered if you had time to put this into the widget you converted (Dacal Artwork by Mcfly.iWidget)
    I've tried a bit but can not get it to display properly.

    I made ​​a wallpaper so you can see how it is. I can send you the psd file or just the background png if thats better/easier for you.



  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (02-21-2014), The_Durben (02-18-2014)

  8. #6365
    I've browsed through the thread, admittedly quickly ... and can't find how to change AnimatD from Celsius to Fahrenheit.

    I'm using the full screen mode and when I tap the little "i" to get the full info, everything is in Celsius.

    Can anyone help? Thanks.

    I am pretty familiar with iFile so I pretty much know where to look ... but when I look through the different files, I can't find where to change it. I've even searched for "Celsius" and nothing turn up.
    Last edited by washamur; 02-18-2014 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Added more info

  9. #6366
    Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    @Marty,

    I made a background and wondered if you had time to put this into the widget you converted (Dacal Artwork by Mcfly.iWidget)
    I've tried a bit but can not get it to display properly.

    I made ​​a wallpaper so you can see how it is. I can send you the psd file or just the background png if thats better/easier for you.
    Looks cool! I can certainly try for you. Send me both if you don't mind

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Destan (02-18-2014)

  11. #6367
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Looks cool! I can certainly try for you. Send me both if you don't mind
    Ok,PM sent

  12. #6368
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,425
    Thanks
    2,108
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,270 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    @Marty,

    I made a background and wondered if you had time to put this into the widget you converted (Dacal Artwork by Mcfly.iWidget)
    I've tried a bit but can not get it to display properly.

    I made ​​a wallpaper so you can see how it is. I can send you the psd file or just the background png if thats better/easier for you.


    Looks nice

  13. #6369
    iPhone? More like MyPhone 2y2d's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
     fr3nch r1v13r4 
    Posts
    181
    Thanks
    218
    Thanked 455 Times in 85 Posts

    Hi happy memberZ

    Any iWiget suggestion working on iPad mini
    Date+ hours + weather ?
    Minimalist

    TIA
     iMac Intel Core i5 12 Go OSX 10.10.1  iPhone 3GS 32 Go IOS 6.1.2 JB  iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB  iPhone 4S 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB  iPad 4 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB  iPhone 5C 16Go IOS 8.1  iPhone 6 16Go IOS 8.1.1 JB  iPad Mini 16 Go 7.1  MacBook Pro i5 2,6 GHz 10.10.1 

    iCon I maid for Boss theme are HERE

  14. #6370
    Quote Originally Posted by washamur View Post
    I've browsed through the thread, admittedly quickly ... and can't find how to change AnimatD from Celsius to Fahrenheit.

    I'm using the full screen mode and when I tap the little "i" to get the full info, everything is in Celsius.

    Can anyone help? Thanks.

    I am pretty familiar with iFile so I pretty much know where to look ... but when I look through the different files, I can't find where to change it. I've even searched for "Celsius" and nothing turn up.
    It's made for Widget Weather tweak. The options are in Settings App/Widget Weather
    Change to F in there and reboot/wait for next update interval.

  15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    mcooper (02-21-2014), RKO1195 (02-21-2014), washamur (02-18-2014)

  16. #6371
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    It's made for Widget Weather tweak. The options are in Settings App/Widget Weather
    Change to F in there and reboot/wait for next update interval.
    I didn't even think to look there ... thanks, much appreciated!

  17. #6372
    Hi Marty,
    Thank you so much for css modification you did for me.
    I took away the white frame on the background image
    I need to change the forecast background, it's not centered anymore.
    Do I have to move the forecast information as well..? i think so... lol

    Edit: I have changed the forecast so it's centered now.

    Last edited by Destan; 02-19-2014 at 03:50 PM.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (02-19-2014), Marty McFly (02-19-2014), RKO1195 (02-21-2014)

  19. #6373
    Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    Hi Marty,
    Thank you so much for css modification you did for me.
    I took away the white frame on the background image
    I need to change the forecast background, it's not centered anymore.
    Do I have to move the forecast information as well..? i think so... lol

    Edit: I have changed the forecast so it's centered now.
    Glad you're all sorted out bro. Looks great!

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Destan (02-19-2014), RKO1195 (02-21-2014)

  21. #6374
    Livin the iPhone Life dannyk1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Holland,The Hague
    Posts
    2,425
    Thanks
    2,108
    Thanked 2,597 Times in 1,270 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    Hi Marty,
    Thank you so much for css modification you did for me.
    I took away the white frame on the background image
    I need to change the forecast background, it's not centered anymore.
    Do I have to move the forecast information as well..? i think so... lol

    Edit: I have changed the forecast so it's centered now.

    Looks great

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyk1984 For This Useful Post:

    Destan (02-20-2014), Marty McFly (02-21-2014)

  23. #6375
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Can someone point me into the direction of the perfect iWidget for PlasMUI theme?

    I would love you forever

  24. #6376
    Quote Originally Posted by EmericAn View Post
    Can someone point me into the direction of the perfect iWidget for PlasMUI theme?

    I would love you forever
    Maybe a screenshot from that theme so we can see how it looks first

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (02-21-2014)

  26. #6377
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    176
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    Maybe a screenshot from that theme so we can see how it looks first
    What the icons look like:

    -mymeip0.png

  27. #6378
    hello to everyone!

    someone may say to one inexperienced .. how do they create widgets for iphone?
    what programs we want?
    thanks

  28. #6379
    Quote Originally Posted by efialte View Post
    hello to everyone!

    someone may say to one inexperienced .. how do they create widgets for iphone?
    what programs we want?
    thanks
    You need 4 basic elements:

    HTML
    JavaScript
    CSS
    Image editing software

    The first 3 can be written in a simple text editor, but there are many specialized programs out there that make it easier to write and edit.

    The last one is best with PhotoShop to edit / create images, but Gimp is free and will also do the job.

    There are thousands of tutorials on the web and YouTube also.

    Good luck and feel free to post questions as you go. Bests place to start is by modifying an existing widget.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (02-21-2014), NewdestinyX (02-21-2014), RKO1195 (02-21-2014)

  30. #6380
    I'm getting a different temp on nates widget getting 20 degrees and raining when actually it's 34 degrees and foggy.ImageUploadedByModMyi1392985503.145162.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1392985511.010288.jpg

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    dannyk1984 (02-21-2014)

Page 319 of 365 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309317318319320321 329 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •