Page 314 of 355 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304312313314315316 324 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,280 of 7094

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus™ View Post
    I widgets disappear when you install an app from the AppStore or Cydia. Note only apps not tweaks from Cydia, a simple respring fixes.
    That's my experience as well. Also occasionally some of my widgets will disappear completely and I have to re-add them again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    That's my experience as well. Also occasionally some of my widgets will disappear completely and I have to re-add them again.
    in my case (when it happens) = just need respring
     iMac Intel Core i5 12 Go OSX 10.9.2  iPhone 3GS 32 Go IOS 6.1.2 JB  iPod Touch 4 IOS 6.1 JB  iPhone 4S 16Go IOS 7.0.6 JB 

iCon I maid for Boss theme are HERE

Quote Originally Posted by pioneer88 View Post
    This doesn't happen to me on my phone ever. There's some tweak several of you are using that must be conflicting..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

mcooper (02-08-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    This doesn't happen to me on my phone ever. There's some tweak several of you are using that must be conflicting..
    Most likely correct. I run very few tweaks and I don't have this problem.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

I run a ****load of tweaks. I guess it might have something to do with that.

Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    Most likely correct. I run very few tweaks and I don't have this problem.
    A combo, wrought with issues, is Gridlock 2.0 and Iconoclasm for iOS7. Icons moving and disappearing. General mayhem. I had to get rid of those 2 all together. HomeScreenDesigner is glitchless with all other 'must-have' tweaks I'm running (listed in my signature). And HSD lets you override Apple's icon loading order just like GridLock does. You have to build it into your layout, of course.. not as simple as dragging an icon in Gridlock. But in the example below you can see how I designate the order of 'icon fill' and how the result is 'spaces' on my Spingboard with no icons in them.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (02-09-2014)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,511 Times in 686 Posts

A combo, wrought with issues, is Gridlock 2.0 and Iconoclasm for iOS7. Icons moving and disappearing. General mayhem. I had to get rid of those 2 all together. HomeScreenDesigner is glitchless with all other 'must-have' tweaks I'm running (listed in my signature). And HSD lets you override Apple's icon loading order just like GridLock does. You have to build it into your layout, of course.. not as simple as dragging an icon in Gridlock. But in the example below you can see how I designate the order of 'icon fill' and how the result is 'spaces' on my Spingboard with no icons in them.

Wow what Weather is the Frame ? 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    Wow what Weather is the Frame ? 😁
    It's NateD's most recent mod of UniAW6.4 - a few pages back in the UniAW6.4 thread.. Get it there..

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

IrobertI (02-08-2014), It's Mi (02-09-2014)

[QUOTE=NewdestinyX;7010180]"HomeScreenDesigner is glitchless" Not so for all Grant. In my experience that is not true for me. If I place icons to close together I get a "shadow" effect opening an app from the other icons. Try it sometime maybe it will happen to you. Looks quite odd.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (02-08-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by bombmom View Post
    "HomeScreenDesigner is glitchless"
    Not so for all Grant. In my experience that is not true for me. If I place icons to close together I get a "shadow" effect opening an app from the other icons. Try it sometime maybe it will happen to you. Looks quite odd.
    Thanks, BombMom.. "Glitchless" was a poor choice of words - on further thought.. .. I should have said 'crashless' or 'doesn't make icons/iWidgets disappear'. I HAVE noticed what you're talking about but didn't know it was from HSD. The glitch you're talking about I can live with and doesn't harm any functionality. Where the Gridlock bugs are untenable for me. Thanks for the correction! I wondered what that was.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

bombmom (02-08-2014)

[QUOTE=bombmom;7010279]
    "HomeScreenDesigner is glitchless" Not so for all Grant. In my experience that is not true for me. If I place icons to close together I get a "shadow" effect opening an app from the other icons. Try it sometime maybe it will happen to you. Looks quite odd.
    Would this also be present with Iconoclasm? Just curious.

[QUOTE=Krima;7010293]

Never had the issue with Iconoclasm but anything is possible I suppose. I don't have disappearing iWidgets either tho.
    And yes I use Gridlock as well.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Krima (02-08-2014), The_Durben (02-08-2014)

[QUOTE=bombmom;7010296]
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Never had the issue with Iconoclasm but anything is possible I suppose. I don't have disappearing iWidgets either tho.
    Interesting. I use HD and there are some oddities but nothing too bad. Will look into this after I get to the bottom of my safe mode crashing. Removed Cydgets and kept everything the same including using the same LS. Will see how it goes.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

The_Durben (02-08-2014)

[QUOTE=Krima;7010300]

Interesting. I use HD and there are some oddities but nothing too bad. Will look into this after I get to the bottom of my safe mode crashing. Removed Cydgets and kept everything the same including using the same LS. Will see how it goes.
    Good Luck

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bombmom For This Useful Post:

Krima (02-08-2014)

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I can't say with certainty, Krima. On my device with the tweaks in my signature minus HSD - Iconoclasm and Gridlock together were a buggy mess. I'm on 5S.

But BombMom try moving and icon into your dock. You don't get any icons disappearing on that attempt? I and a bunch of others did. Though I will add - that this happened prior to my restore that cleared the animation crashing for me. I haven't put Gridlock back on my phone since. You really don't need it - when you have the power of HomeScreenDesigner. I've been happy since I left Gridlock and Iconoclasm behind.. Though to be fair, the same engine for icon placement in Iconoclasm is 'borrowed' and used by the Dev that created HomeScreenDesigner. Things just seem more stable for me with HSD and with the 'other must-have' tweaks I use.

I can't say with certainty, Krima. On my device with the tweaks in my signature minus HSD - Iconoclasm and Gridlock together were a buggy mess. I'm on 5S.

But BombMom try moving and icon into your dock. You don't get any icons disappearing on that attempt? I and a bunch of others did. Though I will add - that this happened prior to my restore that cleared the animation crashing for me. I haven't put Gridlock back on my phone since. You really don't need it - when you have the power of HomeScreenDesigner. I've been happy since I left Gridlock and Iconoclasm behind.. Though to be fair, the same engine for icon placement in Iconoclasm is 'borrowed' and used by the Dev that created HomeScreenDesigner. Things just seem more stable for me with HSD and with the 'other must-have' tweaks I use.
    Nope. Doesn't happen to me. I just tried. Tho to be fair I have a 5 NOT a 5s. And as we have established my phone is odd. Must be a Canadian thing. I'm STILL running all those things when Simon issued the cydget challenge. Guess what? Still haven't crashed.

Nope. Doesn't happen to me. I just tried. Tho to be fair I have a 5 NOT a 5s. And as we have established my phone is odd. Must be a Canadian thing. I'm STILL running all those things when Simon issued the cydget challenge. Guess what? Still haven't crashed.
    I still believe your last restore, whenever it was, cleared any of the 'super early tweak' corrupt file nonsense so many of us dealt with. I too have been entirely crashless with any Simon challenge or any combo of high animation tweaks running on LS SINCE my restore. So it's all about a clean install and using the most updated versions of tweaks now.

One 'crash', even your special Canadian phone won't avert, though, is putting UniAW6.4_LS in demo mode set to Thunderstorm in LockHTML3 and turning your passcode on and then swiping right to unlock. Insta-safemode-crash - for ALL phones.. Even yours, BombMom.. .. There are some 'pushes' of this WebView bug in 7.0.4(5) that no phone is immune from. If you pass THAT test.. Then you TRULY have a unique phone.. LOL! And, as you said, you're due for a crash anyway.. LOL! Humor me!!

Pack Weather Icons style iOS 7 is coming!

-pack-weather-icon-icons-style-ios-7-maurimuy-maurimuy.png

-adonai-2.7-theme-winterboard-maurimuy-maurimuy.png

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to maurimuy For This Useful Post:

Chris_Gold (02-08-2014), IrobertI (02-09-2014), It's Mi (02-09-2014), Krima (02-08-2014), Marty McFly (02-10-2014), P0R7ER (02-09-2014), RKO1195 (02-15-2014), Schnedi (02-09-2014), Sk37cH (02-08-2014)

iPhone? More like MyPhone mister jay's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey @ all

Im searching for an iwidget.

did exist a widget, wich works like the weather widget in Blues Theme Existenz?
    e5e5a5a8.jpg

like the animated weather widgets but fr iwidget

Quote Originally Posted by mister jay View Post
    Hey Guys

Im searching for the UniAW6 Animation only iWidget

And, a widgetpack, wich I loaded far far away, with

Weather Icon only
    Weather discription only
    Temperature only
    City only

anyone who can help me?

That's my Pack Go back to Page 191, post #3805 for the complete pack and page 180, post #3587 for the Separable Weather Elements one. that one also has a Animations Only version of UniAW included with it.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

Destan (02-09-2014), It's Mi (02-09-2014), King_O_Hill (02-09-2014), lostinthemes (03-08-2014), Marty McFly (02-10-2014), mcooper (02-13-2014), mister jay (02-10-2014), NewdestinyX (02-09-2014), RKO1195 (02-15-2014), Sk37cH (02-09-2014)

Page 314 of 355 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304312313314315316 324 ... LastLast