Page 310 of 365 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300308309310311312 320 360 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,200 of 7290

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Tweak] iWidgets

  1. #6181
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    here there is app shortcut option inside jellylock

    click on it and choose your app
    Bacardi85 I have a question is it possible to put a gif in jellylock ? o maybe to put a zeppelin gif from status bar ? 😐

  2. #6182
    Quote Originally Posted by 07bony View Post
    Bacardi85 I have a question is it possible to put a gif in jellylock ? o maybe to put a zeppelin gif from status bar ? 😐
    don't know if it possible for a gif extension..

  3. #6183
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    here there is app shortcut option inside jellylock

    click on it and choose your app
    sorry i don't think you understand me let me explain it better lol.

    I know how to put the app shortcuts, but I'm using a theme and the apps shortcuts are not themed, but yours are how did you do that

  4. #6184
    Quote Originally Posted by IsaacTobalina View Post
    sorry i don't think you understand me let me explain it better lol.

    I know how to put the app shortcuts, but I'm using a theme and the apps shortcuts are not themed, but yours are how did you do that
    ohh okey now i get it, thats because you have 120x120 only in your bundle.. need icons 58x58 for settings and 80x80 also 👍

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (02-03-2014)

  6. #6185
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    ohh okey now i get it, thats because you have 120x120 only in your bundle.. need icons 58x58 for settings and 80x80 also ��
    Thanks i got it working now! it looks so beautiful!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to IsaacTobalina For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (02-03-2014)

  8. #6186
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    okey i checked, remove the "width" and set you position you like for the "left"

    when the clock change it will stay on his position

    leave the text-align to center

    it should work
    Removed "width", set position for "left", left text-align to center and the clock still moves.

  9. #6187
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus™ View Post
    Removed "width", set position for "left", left text-align to center and the clock still moves.
    very strange because mine is centered



    left: 52px
    text-align : center
    Last edited by Bacardi85; 02-03-2014 at 10:26 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    SHARON1O (02-12-2014)

  11. #6188
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacardi85 View Post
    very strange because mine is centered



    left: 52px
    text-align : center
    Maybe because we're on different sized phones. I set mine exactly the same as you said even the 52px part. This centered the time with 2 digit hours but now throws off single digit hours. ImageUploadedByModMyi1391510256.209057.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1391510265.989419.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1391510274.022753.jpg

    Until I get this figured out I've been using another copy of my widget with the one of Drifters clock widgets. His stays centered, so I decided to take a look at the internals of his widget for ideas to fix the CSS of mine. Only to find out that his has no Style.CSS, somehow he did it all from the HTML. I don't know if that's due to the fact that his is only a clock, or if maybe there's something in the HTML of mine that is throwing it off. Here's mine with Drifters clock widget.
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1391510574.348796.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1391510581.755811.jpg

    Drifter, feel free to lend us your infinite wisdom on this matter. Sorry of the long post everyone.
    Last edited by Jesus™; 02-04-2014 at 05:29 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jesus™ For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (02-04-2014)

  13. #6189
    I see some really nice widgets, great job guys Sorry for not being around much. I've been getting complaints about disappearing widgets and random crashes but I haven't been able to reproduce the problem on my iP4. Does anyone know if this is iP5/S/C specific? Or if there are any new incompatible tweaks? I can't promise compatibility (especially with paid tweaks) but I'd like to fix the crashes at least.

  14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to eldwin For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (02-04-2014), Destan (02-04-2014), IrobertI (02-08-2014), It's Mi (02-06-2014), King_O_Hill (02-04-2014), NewdestinyX (02-04-2014), RKO1195 (02-15-2014), sethbossfan (02-04-2014), Simon (02-04-2014), The.Drifter (02-04-2014), The_Durben (02-05-2014)

  15. #6190
    Quote Originally Posted by eldwin View Post
    I see some really nice widgets, great job guys Sorry for not being around much. I've been getting complaints about disappearing widgets and random crashes but I haven't been able to reproduce the problem on my iP4. Does anyone know if this is iP5/S/C specific? Or if there are any new incompatible tweaks? I can't promise compatibility (especially with paid tweaks) but I'd like to fix the crashes at least.
    The only thing I've noticed is iWidgets disappear when you install an app from the AppStore or cydia. Not tweaks, just cydia apps. I'm on a 5S running 7.0.4

  16. #6191
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mirilopr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    177
    Thanked 192 Times in 72 Posts

    Iphone 5, 7.0.4, no crashese, no dissapearing. Everything working great.

  17. #6192
    @Jesus

    the phone size doesn't really matter when it come's for width.. iP4 and iP5 are the same value : 320px except the height are different wich is iP4 480px and iP5 568px

    yes the css can be also be done in html

    i remember lot of my old widget since few years was build in HTML

    for my personal opinion i like it when is seperate, easy way to find stuff

    glad that you sort it

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bacardi85 For This Useful Post:

    Jesus™ (02-04-2014), The.Drifter (02-04-2014)

  19. #6193
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesus™ View Post
    Until I get this figured out I've been using another copy of my widget with the one of Drifters clock widgets. His stays centered, so I decided to take a look at the internals of his widget for ideas to fix the CSS of mine. Only to find out that his has no Style.CSS, somehow he did it all from the HTML. I don't know if that's due to the fact that his is only a clock, or if maybe there's something in the HTML of mine that is throwing it off. Here's mine with Drifters clock widget.

    Drifter, feel free to lend us your infinite wisdom on this matter. Sorry of the long post everyone.
    The proper use of any text aligning will require a width code so it knows where the screen edges are. So if you defined the width as 320px and then align center, then the output should be aligned in the center of your screen.


    ------------------------------------------

    Edit: Just downloaded the widget in question. It appears that the Digital clock was created in a Table with a left align in the HTML.

    Edit 2: Cleaned up the code slightly. I completely removed the Table and the DigitalClock elements in the HTML (not really needed in this instance) and just went with a clock div instead. Then I removed the DigitalClock styling and restyled just the clock in the css.



    Download the modded version here: 5Day6Hour Drifter Fix

    Last edited by The.Drifter; 02-04-2014 at 11:28 AM.

  20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (02-04-2014), IrobertI (02-08-2014), It's Mi (02-06-2014), Jesus™ (02-04-2014), JoeGee278 (02-04-2014), King_O_Hill (02-04-2014), mejemaka (02-14-2014), RKO1195 (02-15-2014), sethbossfan (02-04-2014), SHARON1O (02-12-2014), The_Durben (02-05-2014)

  21. #6194
    Quote Originally Posted by eldwin View Post
    I see some really nice widgets, great job guys Sorry for not being around much. I've been getting complaints about disappearing widgets and random crashes but I haven't been able to reproduce the problem on my iP4. Does anyone know if this is iP5/S/C specific? Or if there are any new incompatible tweaks? I can't promise compatibility (especially with paid tweaks) but I'd like to fix the crashes at least.
    Thanks Eldwin.. I haven't experience this since a full restore. The original WinterBoard left some corrupt files even after we all updated it 3 weeks ago. This update fixed the problem but Cydia didn't / can't clear corrupted prefs files.. So we've spent several weeks here crashing into safe mode depending on the level of animation playing in our Lockscreens. This is all solved by a fresh restore.,

    The disappearing iwidgets was part of the original bug Saurik fixed - where an info.plist being engaged in a WB theme would make all iwidgets disappear. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with your tweak, bro. Unless you want to finally fix the incompatibility between it and Infiniboard. Where having Infiniboard even installed renders your long press action non functional.

    Thanks for checking in!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (02-06-2014)

  23. #6195
    Drifter, I can't thank you enough bro. Big thanks to Bacardi85 as well.

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jesus™ For This Useful Post:

    Bacardi85 (02-04-2014), mejemaka (02-14-2014), The.Drifter (02-04-2014)

  25. #6196
    Someone who could be kind enough to make a iwidget to me with this picture? - so i could put it over my ugly folders.
    Must be able to touch it so the folder opens. (i5S phone)

    Thanks anyway


  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (02-04-2014)

  27. #6197
    Here's 5Day12Hour. Big thanks to Drifter for fixing the clock and trimming the fat. ImageUploadedByModMyi1391553333.532272.jpg

    Download:https://www.dropbox.com/s/ush9hqmovh...5Day12hour.zip
    Last edited by Jesus™; 02-04-2014 at 04:36 PM.

  28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jesus™ For This Useful Post:

    2y2d (02-04-2014), BootsBrown (03-25-2014), It's Mi (02-06-2014), mejemaka (02-14-2014), RKO1195 (02-15-2014), sethbossfan (02-04-2014), Tav681 (02-13-2014), The.Drifter (02-04-2014)

  29. #6198
    Quote Originally Posted by Destan View Post
    Someone who could be kind enough to make a iwidget to me with this picture? - so i could put it over my ugly folders.
    Must be able to touch it so the folder opens. (i5S phone)

    Thanks anyway

    I'm game

    Here is a simple little Image display iWidget that should work nicely for you

    Drag and place with the Top half of the "Icon", touch the Bottom half to open your folder.

    Download Here: Drifters Foldericon iWidget

    Enjoy
    Last edited by The.Drifter; 02-04-2014 at 04:58 PM.

  30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (02-04-2014), angry_kreyon (02-05-2014), Bacardi85 (02-04-2014), Destan (02-04-2014), It's Mi (02-06-2014), King_O_Hill (02-04-2014), lostinthemes (03-08-2014), Marty McFly (02-04-2014), RKO1195 (02-15-2014), sethbossfan (02-04-2014), SHARON1O (02-12-2014), Tav681 (02-13-2014), The_Durben (02-05-2014)

  31. #6199
    Drifter's BACK IN ACTION!!! Awesome, bro! Thanks for this.. I HATE MY FOLDERS.. and folder icons doesn't work on 64bit yet.. .. At least I have an alternative now..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (02-04-2014)

  33. #6200
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    I'm game

    Here is a simple little Image display iWidget that should work nicely for you

    Drag and place with the Top half of the "Icon", touch the Bottom half to open your folder.

    Download Here: Drifters Foldericon iWidget

    Enjoy
    Holy crap!! Nice! You are a wizard bro!

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    The.Drifter (02-04-2014)

Page 310 of 365 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300308309310311312 320 360 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •